Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.8] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes

phemanour

Mar 13, 2023
As i said, a simple SaveGame Editor. To remove softlock with legs shaving, change the points_exp_Feminity and points_exp_Submissive. All game saves are stored in %APPDATA%\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Innerself Project and have name savegame_X.innerself
!!!!DONT FORGET TO CREATE A SAVE COPY!!!!
Also you can play with other variables, there is some which i not added, like array of dialog strings and other crap

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cantpickaname

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
1) That openly says virus

2) Carnile has stated (before the month changed) that the update is effecitvely done other than some fixes... just that with the weekday coming he's a lot less available. So it'll likely be until the weekend that the update comes out.

• Haha
Reactions: cantpickaname

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Eh, kind of, right now it's the start(obviously since it's in the Alpha stage which I wish people remembered more before criticizing it so harshly at times), right now it's just wearing panties, hypnosis to make your character want to suck cock(can't yet, to my knowledge), and shaving.

To be clear, the game is slowly being expanded since it's a one-man team, and art, text(and translating of text to English), code, and animations are all done by them. The newest update starts to expand the school via classes which are part of Beta-Sis.

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
1) That openly says virus

2) Carnile has stated (before the month changed) that the update is effecitvely done other than some fixes... just that with the weekday coming he's a lot less available. So it'll likely be until the weekend that the update comes out.
Virustotal had only one engine detect something generic, but even that single hit will add the VIRUS prefix. If you click on the attachment, a page has the link to view the scan result.

There's nothing in the attachment which looks like an infection, but other antiviruses might remove it due to its signature so it may require whitelisting to use.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InnerSelfDevelopmentProgram-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Changes I noticed:
- There is an auto mode for conditioning (top right corner). I's not as good as doing it yourself as it pops all bubbles, even masc and dom ones, but it works.
- Some scenes for lessons have been added while at university.
- IIRC the final scene (Nathan and the buttplug) used to end when he asks for your help. Now you actually can help.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Where is changelogs?
Here’s 6 but I don’t have seven.

Version pre-alpha 0.6

Content Update:

In this patch I reworked the entire smartphone system to greatly reduce the bugs that have been occurring, I also worked on the save system so you can leave the game and come back without worrying about bugs appearing. I am bringing a new character, this time a friend on equal ground with Alex to make the story more dynamic and so that he can have a more open dialogue about more intimate subjects. I hope you like it.

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
My best guess is that a lot of the work went towards the auto mode for conditioning, the 3d modeling of the school(for further updates after this, namely to help plan content), and the animation(was made on an entirely new animation system to them).

This admittedly is not what I expected and kind of lackluster though. Especially the classes, I would personally suggest for them to either make them more interactive of start having 'homework' to do. That and space them out a bit more, having been in college a class like this (as in required but won't negatively impact GPA) would have a more sparse meeting period. Like either

Monday Wednesday Friday (1 hour each)

Tuesday Thursday (1.5 hours each)

or

Wednesday (3 hours)

of course it could be lessened even more.

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes