Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
You cant get that phone I guess? Because i have Rel on 100 but that does not change anything. The hint says you can buy it yourself but the market/mall is locked.

Hard to tell if this is any good, not that much content besides the repeating scenes.

Reactions: Aelgwenn

cerbee

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2024
You cant get that phone I guess? Because i have Rel on 100 but that does not change anything. The hint says you can buy it yourself but the market/mall is locked.

Hard to tell if this is any good, not that much content besides the repeating scenes.
Getting a phone is not available in this version. In the hotfix above, I added a description indicating that a continuation of the quest will be included in the next update

Reactions: GyorgSyopaCant

BattleHeart

Mar 11, 2020
I will add the ability to avoid particularly sensitive content such as NTR, femdom, etc.

The game will have a single main storyline in which players can make choices, but the narrative will remain linear in one direction.

As for the other storylines, you will be able to choose how to corrupt the characters. For example, for Linda, there will be multiple ways to corrupt her. You will be able to take full control of her, or she will dominate you, or, the middle option, she will be relatively free, which opens up the NTR content.
Things may change as development progresses, but the general direction is as follows.
Looking forward to it dev, best of luck!

Just a request from our side, the game already has a premise of transformation and sissification, why not allow these things to be used by the player on other NPCs, be it family, friends or rivals.

Reactions: rosh3n and cerbee

EmilyHypno

Jan 6, 2022
As for the other storylines, you will be able to choose how to corrupt the characters. For example, for Linda, there will be multiple ways to corrupt her. You will be able to take full control of her, or she will dominate you, or, the middle option, she will be relatively free, which opens up the NTR content.
Things may change as development progresses, but the general direction is as follows.
Loved the first version, and by the sounds of it I'll be replaying this a lot in the future :) Best of luck making the game

Reactions: cerbee

exter

May 29, 2017
While there is not much to do yet, it is a nice start and the UI is well done. Also, the choice for gifs and videos is nice. Sometimes it feels like as if most games use the same characters and gifs/videos, which seems not to be the case here.
I'm looking forward for more of this.

Btw, you might want to add the hotfix to the OP as well, since it is your thread cerbee

Reactions: cerbee

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
is there any way to level up the relationship of the mother or the sis in this update or is it for later

• Red Heart
Reactions: bradster555

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
0.1.0 Do not waste your time on this game in its current stage. Nothing happens.

This is your typical "Stepmom", "Stepsis", No father, and it might appear to also be a "You have no other path but to become a sissy.

I like sissy games but what bores the living hell out of me is the dumb storyline line used by most.

It is Either "Family member caught you wanking and now you must dress like a girl" or "You got caught sneaking/stealing underwear and now you must dress like a sissy"

Let us not forget "Rent" It starts of small but it grows and grows until you should be asking "Why am I living here when I could afford to live on my own?"

Where is the twist and turns? The "You can push back option"? Where is "The places to go"?

One of the best games for "Sissy" is "Clean Slate" (Granted it needs more depth) There are places to go, and choices to be made.

Reactions: Satori6

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
0.1.0 Do not waste your time on this game in its current stage. Nothing happens.

This is your typical "Stepmom", "Stepsis", No father, and it might appear to also be a "You have no other path but to become a sissy.

I like sissy games but what bores the living hell out of me is the dumb storyline line used by most.

It is Either "Family member caught you wanking and now you must dress like a girl" or "You got caught sneaking/stealing underwear and now you must dress like a sissy"

Let us not forget "Rent" It starts of small but it grows and grows until you should be asking "Why am I living here when I could afford to live on my own?"

Where is the twist and turns? The "You can push back option"? Where is "The places to go"?

One of the best games for "Sissy" is "Clean Slate" (Granted it needs more depth) There are places to go, and choices to be made.
My dude, its the first release. Did you play the first release of Clean Slate? I did. There was not much to do at all.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Andreas Rothe

Jan 17, 2018
Well, that was a waist of time. Even its the first Release, they were first Releases that were so good you couldnt wait for the Update.

This unfortunately stinks. And I really dont like it when you have different Faces for each Character and even ver unrealistic Bodies. Especially for the "Mom". Too young, too unrealistic.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes