Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
My dude, its the first release. Did you play the first release of Clean Slate? I did. There was not much to do at all.
Yeah I did and though it did not have much, it was better then the same old S*** "pathetic white boy, caught jerking off by Step-mommy and now is forced to become a sissy". Tell you what, how about you name other games where sissification takes place that does not rely on "Getting in trouble", "Getting caught jerking off", or "Being a pathetic white boy" FYI I can name 3 off the top of my head so it should not be hard for someone like you to name more.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
This is a really promising twist on the feminization game genre, since it seems to have some option to actually avert or delay the feminization and actually do things in the game. The idea of pheromones is also pretty cool. Although the game is pretty lacking in content, which is fine for it being the 1st release. But, what does rub me the wrong way is how it teases all these interactions with high corruption levels, yet you don't seem to be able to get them. This also applies to the events that seem to unlock with higher relationship levels. You should, in the future, make it clear which options are achievable and which are just teasers and aren't included in the game yet, since at this point, it just makes the game seem like there is more content than there actually is.
Regardless, I'll definitely be checking this out when it updates.

Reactions: cerbee

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
When you're helping (step)mom in kitchen, you have option to lift her skirt, if you can't it's crossed over, and you have, it says "not enough corruption" (or something like that), but what triggers it high Arousal.
Not sure if Corruption has anything to do with it, since I've got it to 100 on MC, and nothing was happening, not sure if you can even get Corruption higher currently, but I don't think I've done everything in the building either...

So basically, I'm not sure if it's supposed to work on both, high Arousal and higher Corruption, or just on Arousal, and massage is wrong.

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
Yeah I did and though it did not have much, it was better then the same old S*** "pathetic white boy, caught jerking off by Step-mommy and now is forced to become a sissy". Tell you what, how about you name other games where sissification takes place that does not rely on "Getting in trouble", "Getting caught jerking off", or "Being a pathetic white boy" FYI I can name 3 off the top of my head so it should not be hard for someone like you to name more.
Are you attempting to detract from my point by alleging expertise or superiority in a specific genre of games? How bizarre.

meme mesan

Dec 6, 2021
I like the UI and where this going. but I believe its not worth to say its 0.1.0 its more like 0.0.5 honestly xD there is nothing in the game but its a cool prototype. hope next update has alot more content so I can rate the game better.

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
ah a coruption game with an unwiling participant and mindcontroal to boot.
maybe this can replace "the gunipick" for me.
best of luck developer

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
gave it an hour, too much clicking in rooms or selecting sleep to move on to the next day
no clear goals provided outside of "improve relationship", give it a fucking number please.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Questions :

1 - Tags, supplied at top of thread, includes "incest" , but there is no "Incest Patch", So, is it enabled, in-game, or, in 'settings' ?
EDIT ; It's enabled in-game, aka, built-in .

2 - What is the "Transformation" Tag represent in this game ?
As-in, maybe, Male-to-Female ?, hopefully . . . :cool:
(since the "M2F" Tag has been removed, (Why?), . . . and replaced, by the "Sissification" Tag ?) :oops:

Last edited:

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Decent start but not a huge amount of content. A note on the grammar, it often shifts from first-person to third-person (sometimes MC is 'you', sometimes 'he'); you may want to correct that to be consistent.

I'll keep an eye on it to see where it goes.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes