asish969

Jul 1, 2024
is a whole season update coming or only some episodes?? .....and any idea when will we get the game here?

Mar 29, 2021
Nope... Only five months... remastering work ended in december 2023 and dev of new season started in January to end in mid June 2024.

As far as I know, the content of episode 1 (season 2) is done, the dev is testing and is waiting for Steam approval to release it on all platforms at the same moment.
Yep, in fact the Steam page of the Season 2 has just appeared and it seems that will be available as early access soon: ;)

Reactions: HikBenAkk
Apr 29, 2018
1720162077406.png

Hello people! less than 24 hours for the launch of Season 2 of Innocence Or Money!!! , some news and the pre-launch surprise: the official soundtrack of Season 2 is available on Spotify!!!

--- A ---

During the development of season 2, I was working on a top-secret project that I have kept secret until the end, and today, I am revealing it to everyone! Innocence Or Money season 2 will have a 100% original soundtrack, both the music and lyrics are unique, and in the process I became a verified Spotify artist.

The soundtrack is live, and you can hear it here:

You will see that there are unique songs with unique lyrics, such as:

• The Twins are Dancing (Song referring to the Blue Lounge).
  • John's Cafe (I think the title of the song says it all...) ☕
  • To the Warriott (Song about the hotel in the game, the Warriott)
And many more, a total of 27 unique songs for a total of more than 1 hour and 30 minutes of Soundtrack (And during the development of the other episodes of season 2, I will be adding more songs)
Steam approved the Store page of IoM Season 2, and now I've got to wait for the game's approval. I will probably launch the Steam page today, and once they give me the "good to go," I will publish the game there; I will also make a post on Steam today so everyone knows about it. (Due to the fact that I have to wait for Steam approval, there is still no definite date for the launch on that platform.)

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
I listened to the songs on Spotify and I liked the instrumental ones, they are quite nice. But thing is many will mute them or won't bother listening to them. So I can respect him for doing all of this, but like others I hope the main focus would be to release the updates as soon as he can.

Reactions: Planmaster

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Hi kooldude2000 ,

I have ;)
The games I play are about corruption of innocent female characters (by themselves or by others :devilish:), I find Vanilla games boring :whistle:
If, in addition, the girls are still virgin at the beginning, it is the best :devilish:

Of course (call me Captain Obvious) : I played all the games in my lists ^^!

Cleo Torres : The dance of Life by Static FastArt : quite new game down here, not much content so far but promising

Live in Corruption by Dirty Secret Studio : Remake of the amazing Cohabitation by Sid Valentine.

My best Deal by Pirot King

Pandora Box 2 (I prefer by far the sequel than the first game due to hot Ellie the redhead cute girl in second :love:)

Lost at birth by V19

Tamara Exposed by Adorable Romaine : the Queen of female outdoor exposure kink :love:

Life in Middle East by Lustful Fantasy

Esra in Istanbul by Trash Panda

The Prison Guard by Trash Panda

Pineapple Express by Dimajio333

Angel's awakening : Gameplay far from Renpy but awesome female voice acting imho

Angel in LA by Digiurge Creations : not related to the other Angel game just above ^^

Immoral Stories Rebecca by GGG33 : dev is slow but content is hot and fits my kinks perfectly. :devilish:

Best regards.
Great list some of my favorites. I recommend Pandora's Box the original it is amazing, Ellie is cute in part 2 but young Nadia is so hot . I'm hoping innocence or money this update will be strong as it feels like it's a long time coming.

huamoo

Oct 5, 2023
I would like to know if I still need to purchase the DLC for S2 after purchasing the DLC for S1 (the description of the DLC on the Steam store is "season 1 - the complete season"). Should I purchase the DLC now and wait for the update, or should I wait for the store page of S2?

Reactions: farners
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes