soreigai

May 8, 2020
Just finished playing Season 2. It was an awesome update! Totally worth the wait.
FYI: This update doesn't cover all of Season 2, it ends partway through. But there's plenty of content and stuff to do - definitely enough to keep you happy. It's worth the 10 bucks, for sure.

meimei_

Mar 23, 2022
Just finished playing Season 2. It was an awesome update! Totally worth the wait.
FYI: This update doesn't cover all of Season 2, it ends partway through. But there's plenty of content and stuff to do - definitely enough to keep you happy. It's worth the 10 bucks, for sure.
Please share brother

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Great list some of my favorites. I recommend Pandora's Box the original it is amazing, Ellie is cute in part 2 but young Nadia is so hot . I'm hoping innocence or money this update will be strong as it feels like it's a long time coming.
Hi wildride69

Nadia's hair and face piercings in part 1 are too "vulgar" for me... Aturn off for me about a character to corrupt... I do not mind that for the corrupting character like Scralet in part 2.

About this game :
It is strong :love: , just finished playing it...

100% worth it... :love: :devilish:

Animations are a bit better : can see noticeable efforts were put on them.

Story is as good as usual... a little teaser... First Gym has a very interesting development, omg !! Cannot wait to see more ! and Coffee shop fans can rejoice...

The UI has improved a lot... Good job...

Best Regards.

Last edited:

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
I couldn't resist, had to know what it was gonna be like, so I subbed. You know, it wasn't too bad actually........
not "too bad" huh ? :LOL:

Assuming it'll be a single start episode, we'll start the build up again, then something will happen in the last episode which I assume we'll get in two years or so. I might be wrong.
Btw, you subbed to a game you thought to be a reset about corruption build up ? :LOL:

Seems you need to learn what a sequel is... we said many times here it is episode 1 of season TWO... :LOL:

Last edited:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I'm reserving judgement for now, if the next update comes sooner than others I'll sing the games praises, but if we're yet to see it this side of Christmas I won't be too impressed. But this one was ok really, a good start to be sure, no messing around.

• Haha
Reactions: wlazinna
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes