ciderapple

May 29, 2017
The answer is always innocence. Because you then get to take that innocence. =D
Of course money is good too, mostly because it assists in taking innocence ;D
The great thing is, you can get Paid to take innocence! so it works out well.

Hah! And I bet you thought the game was about giving up your own innocence. Too late for that! My job in this game is to take everyone Elses innocence. AND get paid for it! xD And those suckers thought I was giving something up for their money. hehe.
<--- can they See the horns??

Last edited:

Aysha Tamanna

Aug 16, 2021
Its really good game. I am facing some problem. When jen in coffee shop with him (at dress incident) the game always fall.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Pretty good release, so I was agitated I'll have to wait for more. Contributed some money this month, saved it from all the games I've given up on, I hope this one maintains the pace and throws us extended sex action. Will have to see when we can expect next update?

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Pretty good release, so I was agitated I'll have to wait for more. Contributed some money this month, saved it from all the games I've given up on, I hope this one maintains the pace and throws us extended sex action. Will have to see when we can expect next update?
"extended sex action" I guess there's intercourse now? Or you mean generally sex actions

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
"extended sex action" I guess there's intercourse now? Or you mean generally sex actions
Just that the MC has moved deeper into sex, it's still a lot of tease but it's getting there, I just hope the acts grow in intensity as the story progresses.

Reactions: lemaro

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
i just checked and somehow all my saves got wiped, anybody happen to have a save from the end of the current version so i can be ready for the next chapter without having to replay the grindy bits? thanks

thisguy420

Aug 9, 2021
i just checked and somehow all my saves got wiped, anybody happen to have a save from the end of the current version so i can be ready for the next chapter without having to replay the grindy bits? thanks
I played awhile ago, not sure what decisions I made in this save. The only branching path I can remember is the one at the gym.

Reactions: Bigapee

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
I played awhile ago, not sure what decisions I made in this save. The only branching path I can remember is the one at the gym.
thank you, i really do like this game a lot but the early game grindy stuff isn't quite as fun as it could be. but hmm, when i drop it in the saves folder it doesn't show up in the game... i may have to replay after all

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
This.
In my new play through i avoided the cleaning job pretty quickly. Just to get the rent ready and thats it. So i avoided also the content for Fred.
I went pretty straight to the coffee shop. Though i wished you could steal more money but maybe that will continue in future updates.
this is by far so far my favorite game.
MC does not have any sex scene so far but it has great scenes at least. I like if MC is somewhat more gullible. I know its not everyone's liking.

Reactions: Priappus
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes