HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Any appetizer image you can share that you think was the best in this part while we are waiting for the pubic version or leak?
I didn't like any of it enough, but the best scene could be considered the sisters, not the main character who does very little now and there are new characters been thrown at you.

Reactions: Summin

bricoman69

Sep 24, 2021
I was concerned when I read the comments, I'm a sugar booster and I played it today. For me it's a good update, I love the ability to switch between cameras in hot scenes, and technically the developer is on a level of it's own. As usual, a lot of attention to small details. But the update is not perfect, for me, it was necessary to add more content from John and Jennifer, other than that, nice work.

Reactions: wlazinna

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Humanitarian aid in the form of release 5.0 can make happy people for whom this is the only opportunity in the near future!

Reactions: rukoblud

mourus

Aug 5, 2018
Talk about massive failure for that to be the first post of a 4 year old account.
Should have remained quiet.
The only failure is your comment. If he cant take the truth, people work hard on creating content and if he is not able to wait couple of more days/ weeks until its officially release its on him.

Reactions: bricoman69

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
The only failure is your comment. If he cant take the truth, people work hard on creating content and if he is not able to wait couple of more days/ weeks until its officially release its on him.
What truth? You judged them right after sarcastically asking a rhetorical question you clearly had decided you knew the answer to. Who said they can't wait? They were asking a simple question.
Must be nice living in your bubble, given even when pointed to alternate views, you persist in your ways. And although no one has to explain their personal situation to anyone, I'd suggest that the next time you decide to still ask such question, at least wait for the answer.
I wish you well.

Last edited:

mourus

Aug 5, 2018
What truth? You judged them right after sarcastically asking a rhetorical question you clearly had decided you knew the answer to. Who said they can't wait? They were asking a simple question.
Must be nice living in your bubble, given even when pointed to alternate views, you persist in your ways. And although no one has to explain their personal situation to anyone, I'd suggest that the next time you decide to still ask such question, at least wait for the answer.
I wish you well.
You for sure know whats the difference there was nothing sarcastic about the question. it was a pure statement why not support the dev in all the developed countries 1.5E is even less that a coffee is costing, you wouldnt be also happy if you put effort and energy into something and not get something in return. Also im not judging on personal situation but see every update people begging for people who pay for content just drop it here if you know in couple of days after release it will be free to download is just ungrateful.

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
You for sure know whats the difference there was nothing sarcastic about the question. it was a pure statement why not support the dev in all the developed countries 1.5E is even less that a coffee is costing, you wouldnt be also happy if you put effort and energy into something and not get something in return. Also im not judging on personal situation but see every update people begging for people who pay for content just drop it here if you know in couple of days after release it will be free to download is just ungrateful.
I wish you well.
Sorry to interrupt but I think that is enough, no need to keep fighting in the chat if donating some euros or not is necessary or if someone is been sarcastic or selfish... let just wait for the public version to come out or for someone that want to share it.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I will tell you about Jennifer's childhood for free! The boy saw a girl on the beach and offered to play together! The girl showed the shoulder blade, the boy showed the palms of his hands. Then the girl showed the bucket and looked questioningly at the boy . The boy had nothing and he was angrily silent, but suddenly he smiled slyly. The boy resolutely pulled down his pants and showed his "pipette"! The girl looked into her panties, made sure that there was no "pipette" and cried! The next day, the boy met the girl again, who boasted of new toys! But the proud boy reminded about the absence of a "pipette". The girl's answer : my mother told me that in a few years I will have as many pipettes as I want! How do you think Mom's predictions for Jennifer will come true?

spiffs

May 20, 2019
As to the quotes above it tipped the scales for me and i signed up as a patreon. love the game just been waiting to see what the update cycle is like.

mourus

Aug 5, 2018
I wish you well.
You for sure know whats the difference. There was nothing sarcastic in my comment its was a mere fact as it is. As he said its only 1.5E then why not support the developer or wait until its releases to general public that. You wouldnt be also happy if you put time, effort and energy into something and then it would just go to waste because of freeloaders. Also im not judging on personal situation but see every update people begging for a "hero" who pays for content and expect to just drop it here even though they know it will be eventually available just be patient and enjoy other content in on the website.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes