boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
You for sure know whats the difference. There was nothing sarcastic in my comment its was a mere fact as it is. As he said its only 1.5E then why not support the developer or wait until its releases to general public that. You wouldnt be also happy if you put time, effort and energy into something and then it would just go to waste because of freeloaders. Also im not judging on personal situation but see every update people begging for a "hero" who pays for content and expect to just drop it here even though they know it will be eventually available just be patient and enjoy other content in on the website.
Now that's reasonable, but we still don't know the answer to 'why not support the dev' and they don't have to provide it either.
Some people might even say the sharing is the whole point of this site, although I personally think this is debatable.
I do understand the frustration in seeing recurring posts, but it's the nature of forums and there is no shortage of fresh accounts all the time to keep them going. Best thing to do, is to not answer them, or to do it in the manner of your last 10 words here.

Last edited:
Reactions: eselpferdinand

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Living strictly by the rules is boring! If you know that you can't do that, but you really want to, then you can give pleasure! If you give away your hamburger, you will remain hungry and angry! And if you share the information, many people will be happy!And now every day should be used as if it were the last one in your life!

mourus

Aug 5, 2018
Living strictly by the rules is boring! If you know that you can't do that, but you really want to, then you can give pleasure! If you give away your hamburger, you will remain hungry and angry! And if you share the information, many people will be happy!And now every day should be used as if it were the last one in your life!
Dont mind that i myself are no saint but please for love of god stop begging there is a lot of other content which you can enjoy while waiting.

exter

May 29, 2017
If you guys want a game updated, maybe make a post in the Games Requests part of the forum (https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/) and follow these rules https://f95zone.to/threads/game-requesting-rules-2018-august-09.36/. Sometimes people or even mods themself post games there and then update the games thread. Also, unfortunately the worlds in a recession so with a lot of people not having lots of money, the first thing they do to save money is to unsubscribe to stuff they dont really need. So maybe games dont get updated as often because of that. Just a theory though.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
If you guys want a game updated, maybe make a post in the Games Requests part of the forum (https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/) and follow these rules https://f95zone.to/threads/game-requesting-rules-2018-august-09.36/. Sometimes people or even mods themself post games there and then update the games thread. Also, unfortunately the worlds in a recession so with a lot of people not having lots of money, the first thing they do to save money is to unsubscribe to stuff they dont really need. So maybe games dont get updated as often because of that. Just a theory though.
Yup!!!!

Getting Food, keeping a roof over our heads and filling the car are the priorities right now. They call it the cost of living crises but it is really the cost of greed crises that hopeless and corrupt politicians have failed to tackle.

• Hey there
Reactions: Priappus

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
During World War II, German warplanes dropped bombs on the enemy, as well as empty metal barrels with holes and...live pigs! The howling played by the barrels and the wild screeching were supposed to scare people! This is the story. And now we are waiting for the hero!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pr0n and Priappus

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
During World War II, German warplanes dropped bombs on the enemy, as well as empty metal barrels with holes and...live pigs! The howling played by the barrels and the wild screeching were supposed to scare people! This is the story. And now we are waiting for the hero!
Never heard of it, sounds like a myth. The pigs would make noise to the air crew than outside, besides that German airbombers weren't very large, wasting space on stuffing pigs instead of bombs would make little sense when a screeching siren does the job way better.

Last edited:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Small pigs were put in barrels with holes, which were suspended on the outer holders of the Junkers-88 dive bomber. This plane was diving almost vertically and coming out of a dive near the ground.A very effective weapon ! Pigs dropped a few pieces, and the rest were eaten by themselves. In the 17th and 19th centuries, pigs were used in the English sailing fleet for safe sailing in conditions of thick fog at sea! Pigs were constantly grunting on the deck and beeping to neighboring ships when the running lights were not visible even up close! This is not a fake, but a historical fact!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pr0n

XDerkan

Jan 22, 2020
I really liked the game on every point but now, Its 11 days since dev give game to first tier. From today, dev fell out of my sight. Other devs give their games to public at least after 7 to 10 days after day publish them.

XDerkan

Jan 22, 2020
Yeah you are right. I was thinking good back then when he was first started. Now, he is not my favorite anymore.

Reactions: Priappus

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
At the moment , you can freely download version 0.02 on the developer 's websites !!! That's all the love... Carthage must be "destroyed." Cowards were bred by our planet and yet she had the honor, there are heroes, there are heroes, there are heroes - there are!

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes