mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
MarcialART has just moved from Spain to Venezuela. He has other shit to deal with. Quit your bitching. Of course, if you had actually supported this game on Patreon, you'd have known this. Do you like the game or not, stop whining.
Not tru either. I support him for a month now, and did not know it. I just have not read it. But glad to see there is an explanation

XDerkan

Jan 22, 2020
He is gonna lose fans if he does not to give game to public. Imagine, what happens all of fans out there who waiting for public release, decides to not support game on every forum site. Who is gonna hear about this game then?

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Now there are 1000 fans, and 1200 are required! 1.5 months ago there were 1180 fans and the requirements were above 1800! Appetite increases during meals! It is correctly said that it is necessary to move the loaves : Water does not flow under a lying stone!

Reactions: XDerkan

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
So Jessica gets her first penetration (with a dildo) but overall it felt like a transition update.
Like, the first two barista interviews were nice in terms of having a story and not just sex scenes, but they were way too detailed.
And it might just be me but I feel there are too many girls now. I do get Nina is there for a purpose though, and Eve is hot, but still feels like too many girls will make things go slower and slower.

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes