"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
I have created compressed version of the game :)
Tools used: YAC (https://f95zone.to/threads/yac-yet-another-cruncher-a-game-compactor-v3-3.55421/)
Compression preset: Medium
Original size: 2.93 GB
Compressed size: 1.37 GB

WORKUPLOAD / PIXELDRAIN
half-tested, should work properly
Hello there!

Thanks for your compression. I want to invite you to join us in the Game Compression Requests 2.0 Thread where community members can request compressed versions of games and game compressors post which games they are compressing to avoid that two (or more) compressors are compressing the same games at the same time. We help each other and exchange experiences and tips and ofc we also have much fun. ;)
I also compressed this game and I don't like it when my work is in vain :HideThePain: so please check said thread next time before you start compressing/post your compressions. Thanks in advance!

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
It's no different than male MC games where you're a new guy in town, college freshmen or someone that comes back to the family and every female seems to have only one thing in mind, same goes for MC .
its very different. in the sense that male mc's get all the perks. hot chicks. good jobs, ect ect. where as female mc's only get discusting pigs and scummy pricks, or just straight up monsters. male mc's only problem is deciding what witty thing to say after thier actions. female mc's will go through nine lvls of hell just to cross the fraking street. females can only be whores in these games.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Guys I got a warning from my security app saying there is a high danger file "Sonar.ProcHijack!gen5" in game file. Please advice if this is a threat

Reactions: HeroHate

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I'm sad that the massage owner rescued the MC.
As the MC I was completely ready to take that man's innocence And his money!

How dare that useless busybody massage store owner get in the way?!
Next time I sexpect her to keep her nose out of my (and the MC's) business!

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
How much does it take the dev to update the game, do you know?
Hi LiMp17,

The dev aims for a 2-3 months pace between each update.

This update took 4 months because he moved to another country (all papers to do etc.) and redid all texts starting from V0.01 with a grammar tool named Grammarly.

Best regards.

Reactions: LiMp17
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes