HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
I'm reserving judgement for now, if the next update comes sooner than others I'll sing the games praises, but if we're yet to see it this side of Christmas I won't be too impressed. But this one was ok really, a good start to be sure, no messing around.
Ok, fair enough ;) ...

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Hi wildride69

Nadia's hair and face piercings in part 1 are too "vulgar" for me... Aturn off for me about a character to corrupt... I do not mind that for the corrupting character like Scralet in part 2.

About this game :
It is strong :love: , just finished playing it...

100% worth it... :love: :devilish:

Animations are a bit better : can see noticeable efforts were put on them.

Story is as good as usual... a little teaser... First Gym has a very interesting development, omg !! Cannot wait to see more ! and Coffee shop fans can rejoice...

The UI has improved a lot... Good job...

Best Regards.
I get it and normally I agree as i am not a fan of face piercings. I don't know though there is something about the story and the setup that makes them fit for me. I think they pushed it right up to the line of vulgar for me but never crossed it if you know what I mean. I liked it so much I immediately signed up on Patreon and gave it 5 stars lol.

Innocence or Money please take note your quality is great but your consistency with your updates, keeps a lot of us from subbing. The corruption of the main MC and her sister is awesome but we need more updates. Corruption lovers like us will subscribe to devs with a great story and great communication and consistency.

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
I get it and normally I agree as i am not a fan of face piercings. I don't know though there is something about the story and the setup that makes them fit for me. I think they pushed it right up to the line of vulgar for me but never crossed it if you know what I mean. I liked it so much I immediately signed up on Patreon and gave it 5 stars lol.
I understand your pov :).

Innocence or Money please take note your quality is great but your consistency with your updates, keeps a lot of us from subbing. The corruption of the main MC and her sister is awesome but we need more updates. Corruption lovers like us will subscribe to devs with a great story and great communication and consistency.
The dev seems to me to do his best but I agree 100% with you.

Reactions: wildride69

disdain18

Feb 7, 2018
Thank you for the info. Isn't episode 1 of a season a bit slow after 7 months? (assuming there will be more than 2 parts to complete the season)

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Thank you for the info. Isn't episode 1 of a season a bit slow after 7 months? (assuming there will be more than 2 parts to complete the season)
You are welcome.

Define slow...
I can only compare with other games here... My conclusion is this dev is not bad but not among the best either when talking time needed to produce such amount of content.

I do not mind though : I value devs' dedication first and this dev is very dedicated as far as I can see it.

Reactions: disdain18

disdain18

Feb 7, 2018
You are welcome.

Define slow...
I can only compare with other games here... My conclusion is this dev is not bad but not among the best either when talking time needed to produce such amount of content.

I do not mind though : I value devs' dedication first and this dev is very dedicated as far as I can see it.
I think it's one of the best as well. I was just expecting like a year and a half for maybe full season. Assuming it will be 5 episodes per season like most, at this rate we will have a full season 2 after 3 years. Correct me if I'm wrong

Reactions: HeroHate

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
I think it's one of the best as well. I was just expecting like a year and a half for maybe full season. Assuming it will be 5 episodes per season like most, at this rate we will have a full season 2 after 3 years. Correct me if I'm wrong
The dev planned at the beginning of this game (in 2021) to produce 15 minutes of content (assuming to read all lines) per two months.

In fact, he is more on the pace of an hour per 5 months. I asked him about that a month ago : he is trying hard to be able to release at faster pace. Not easy...

Reactions: Envoye

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Innocence or Money [S2 E1 Fix 1] [MarcialART]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited: