Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
My anti-virus software prevented me from running the latest version and deleted the file.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
The devs obsession with 'over 18' is getting annoying. Once is enough. What's the point of asking over and over again? If someone says "Yes I'm over 18'" once, that's enough. They're not going to change their minds when you ask later (twice) are they? And one of them is on a splashscreen as well so you get it EVERY SINGLE TIME you start the damn thing.

Reactions: Pablor and Priappus

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
hello, in he header i read version 0.06, but all files for mac are version 0.05...
On a different game I had that problem with the Mega download, so I tried the Workupload file. It worked. You might want to try that until they fix the one you tried. I'm a PC user.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Not much h-scene for Jennifer by this update :(
Seems a long way to go for the sister-on-sister action or at least a three way.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
When you wait for a long time and you will get a trash update lol,atleast make the update worth it,not just for the money.and too much slowness will kill the game believe me,ive seen this too many times.look at the pace of project myriam,thats how you do it.whats the point of doing this game or doing an update,if every update is all about teasing and petting and so on.and for those peeps who say,we cant whine if we are not patrons,who gives a fuck?we are on a pirate forum,we can say whatever we want as long as its on forum rules.
Some developers need to extend the game as long as possible..a very few are making a living from it.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes