johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
I totally agreed. And also, I wonder why there have to be about 10 angles of each sexual scene.
1 sex, 10 positions, 10 angles each. wow how many renders there would be?
It's just waste of the dev's effort for nothing.
If they did this for exaggerating volume, well, it'd be very disappointing.
If not, it would be another problem itself
exactly!

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
I feel like we spend more time with other characters then the main character herself...which is kinda weird. Like a few scenes cut away to show what the other characters are doing is fine, but spending whole chunk of the story away from the mc is just bad.

I wanna spend more time trying to corrupt her, then see what side characters are doing. I also really hate the MC sister. she's annoying.

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
Well, I've said this and I read many comments saying the same, but I will say it again, please stop focusing on other characters and give more scenes to the MC

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
As a lot of people have already mentioned, this increased emphasis on side characters in recent updates, is making the game much less interesting for those of us, who are heavily invested in the main female protagonist and her corruption storyline. The game was initially set up to be mainly about Jennifer and her new life in the city. So I don't understand the switch to all these parallel storylines, which she has only a very tenuous connection to?

If she was actually interacting with all these people, it would make some sense. But in the last few updates, the storylines of Sylvia, Jimmy, Adam and Eve have become completely separated from Jennifers. So what exactly is the point of them in her corruption story?

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I totally agreed. And also, I wonder why there have to be about 10 angles of each sexual scene.
1 sex, 10 positions, 10 angles each. wow how many renders there would be?
It's just waste of the dev's effort for nothing.
If they did this for exaggerating volume, well, it'd be very disappointing.
If not, it would be another problem itself
I agree. These animations with multiple angles just don't do it for me. Why go to all that trouble to repeat the same position over and over again, with just very minor differences in most cases? Particularly since they often don't work as intended anyway. All it means is a lot of unnecessary additional clicking for no real gain.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
My opinion is simple for the v8 update - this is a pretty INCONSISTENT game in terms of CORRUPTION PROGRESSION.

The developer could have delivered a sex scene with a willing Jennifer, but she could have begged to be fucked but begged for a condom. Now we get groping, kissing, groping, kissing ... and then suddenly BOOM a fucking creampie where the female is begging for it. To fast and unrealistic. If your audience dislikes condoms, do a body shot where Jennifer is begging not to be cummed inside, then progress to her not carring anymore.

This would be kind of fine, but what is more disappointing is that I think that this inability for gradual corruption is why the developer needs to add subplots and more characters. He does not know how to gradually increase tension and corruption with the main character, so he has to provide filler with other characters and resort to "her mind goes blank" bullshit when it's time for something big to happen.

At least there are elements of NTR in the game, which gives it some spice.
There's no NTR in the game. NTR requires the protagonist to be the victim of cheating or some form of forced sexual humiliation. That doesn't happen to Jennifer, only to Mike. But since he isn't a protagonist, it can't be NTR. Mike is a victim of cheating ( but not NTR in this instance).

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Right, well.
Definitely a good call to get Jen getting fucked, it felt it was now or never.
But at the same time the dev is still adding more characters and plots.
So there is no telling how this will go, but maybe they managed to buy themselves some time. Hopefully that's not the whole plan...
The separate characters and their plots have no apparent connection to the main characters corruption, which makes them superflous to the overall storyline. If there's no interaction between side characters and the MC, then they're just an unwelcome distraction. What does Sylvia's pursuit of Adam have to do with Jennifer's corruption, or Jimmy's attempts to fuck Eve? They're completely meaningless, because she's stopped interacting with any of these people. And they just happen to be in the same building, at the same time she is. If Jen was spying on Sylvia and Adam or helping Eve to deal with Jimmy, then these scenes might have some relevance to her story. But as it stands they don't. And I don't understand why they're in the game?

And don't get me started on the strip club scene. What relevance does that have to the MC? It might be that eventually Jennifer will have some kind of connection to this storyline. But developing all these characters before she's even been to this new location, and is completely unaware of it, just makes it another massive distraction from her corruption storyline. Yeah maybe introduce these characters with a short cut scene. But a full-on sex scene between a side character and another who has only had the vaguest development, just seemed completely gratuitous.

This was a game that I initially was quite impressed with, but recent developments are causing me to re-evaluate this. This should be a game about Jennifer's corruption and as the female protagonist, she should be front and centre to everything that's going on. But as things stand, that isn't happening and she's getting relegated, to just one character amongst many. And some of the other character's like Jessica, Fred, John and Sylvia are effectively being elevated to protagonists. The problem with this, is that this game wasn't initially set up to have multiple protagonists and most of the people playing it, are not interested in that type of storyline. So the Dev is just shooting himself in the foot by taking the game in this direction. Hopefully he'll realise this before it's too late and get back to making this game mainly about Jennifer and her story.

Last edited:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I really love this game and all the characters! I hope that the author knows why new characters are being introduced and how they will affect the adventures of the main characters! Maybe new characters are needed so that innocence decreases from 1000 to 0 and goes into negative! Now the first part of the story is over! I wish the author health and success in life ! We are waiting for the continuation of the story in the second part of the game!:unsure:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Just finished the final part of the last update, and I'm a bit mystified why everyone in this game believes the 'morning after' pill is no longer effective beyond 'the morning after'. It beggars belief that women like Cassandra and Lin, would not know that the 'morning after' pill is still effective for at least 72 hours after conception. Which makes me believe that it's the Dev who is unaware. Maybe do a little research before making assumptions?

Having said that. The final sex scene between Jennifer and Fred was definitely the best in the whole update. I'm still not sure why there's so much emphasis placed on the Sylvia/Adam and Eve/Jimmy scenarios, which so far don't appear to have any connection to Jennifer's story. But at least Jennifer's slowburn sexual corruption finally took the step we've all been hoping for, since the game started. And with her deciding to start using the sex pills, I guess it will now be full steam ahead down the rabbit hole in Chapter 2 ( albeit with a ton of guilt and remorse initially). So perhaps John will follow shortly after Fred, and she'll start giving handjobs in the massage centre, and Cass and her will soon be using both ends of the purple dildo at the same time?

Is there anyone who isn't having Jennifer cheat on Mike? Because if she doesn't cheat on him, then she's basically sexually frustrated for the whole game. Usually, in these types of games, there's at least the option for the female protagonist to occasionally fuck her 'loved one'. But in this game, even that vanilla alternative is off the table. The game portrays Mike, as this 'really great guy'. But come on, he's the most selfish boyfriend ever in adult games. He has this gorgeous girlfriend, who's literally begging him for sex. And he turns her down repeatedly. Not because it's against his religious beliefs, but because it's against his father's religious beliefs, and he doesn't want to upset Daddy. Is he lame or what? For goodness sake, grow some balls Mike, and stop letting your nutjob of a father make all your life choices.

I mean where does Mike really believe all his Dad's money is coming from? He's a pastor in some fleabit town that nobody's ever heard of. Yet apparently they're the wealthiest family in the whole of Greensdale, and Mike gets enough pocket money to take his girlfriend to one of the best restaurants in the city. He helps out in the Temple with 'finance programming', and yet seems to be blissfully unaware, that his father and Eleanor are up to their eyeballs in dodgy dealings, which they apparently want him to help 'disappear' in the future. It's pretty obvious what they're really up to, with Eleanor's 'Angels' And what could possibly be the new, lucrative source of income for the Temple, that they're hoping to massively expand? How can Mike be so closely involved with his father's affairs and not know, what a louse he really is and fundamently unworthy of his desire to please him? And he's been to the city how many times, and yet it never occurs to him that his superhot sexually frustrated girlfriend , is not going to be bombarded with offers from other guys, that she might struggle to resist?

Let's face it, if she doesn't cheat on this loser, she's as thick as he is!

Last edited:

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
The right end of the chapter one. Dev knows the job.
Slut or kinky girl, it depend from the player, and this is exactly what a player wants from an adult game.

Last edited:

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Hi Zara Scarlet,

The separate characters and their plots have no apparent connection to the main characters corruption[...]
Yes, true so far.

[...] which makes them superflous to the overall storyline.If there's no interaction between side characters and the MC, then they're just an unwelcome distraction. What does Sylvia's pursuit of Adam have to do with Jennifer's corruption, or Jimmy's attempts to fuck Eve? They're completely meaningless, because she's stopped interacting with any of these people.
I disagree. The fact they have no link to MC so far does not mean they never will have.
Instead of seeing them useless for the story told, I am rather curious to see how such link will appear : it is not too late for that.

The Gym MILF has a low moral mindset and seems experienced in corrupting characters. it is obvious she likes to corrupt young men to have sex with them while putting a mess in couples like the young redhead girl in the Gym and her boyfriend...
it's intriguing... At least I find it intriguing...
I like this character less for her sex scenes (that are mandatory to make her believable as a "human succubus") than for her miscivious personality loving doing plans to corrupt people for her own interest : I am eager to know how she will influence MC... It must happen sooner or later... Or, if not, like you said her introduction in the game is useless and a mistake because off topic (story must be centered on MC)

And about the redhead girl in the Gym, I notice an intriguing similarity between her couple with her cheating boyfriend and MC's situation with her boyfriend she is cheating on... The redhead Gym girl shares a similar gullible mindset as MC's boyfriend has... Are the events in Gym involving the redhead girl a kind of foreshadowing to what will happen to MC ? I stop ! those questions are killing me ! I want the answers !! o_O:LOL:
I cannot believe such a similarity to be just a coincidence... Please dev, don't dispappoint me on all that ^^!... It would be so good a plot there...
Again, it makes me eager to know more about that...

Best regards.

Last edited:

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Just finished the final part of the last update, and I'm a bit mystified why everyone in this game believes the 'morning after' pill is no longer effective beyond 'the morning after'.
It seemed to me there was a narrator line about that and I checked : it is said that it was some days after we see again MC, not next day.

It beggars belief that women like Cassandra and Lin, would not know that the 'morning after' pill is still effective for at least 72 hours after conception. Which makes me believe that it's the Dev who is unaware. Maybe do a little research before making assumptions?
Come on ! Have you seen at this moment the redhead masseuse always so disgusting smirk ? Do you really see her as honest here with MC ? :devilish:
Imho, she is deceiving MC and just want a panicked MC to swallow a magic pill...
The reason is easy to figure out... Have fun... :devilish:

[...]I guess it will now be full steam ahead down the rabbit hole in Chapter 2 ( albeit with a ton of guilt and remorse initially).[...]
We all hope the same from now on !! ^^

[...] The game portrays Mike, as this 'really great guy'. But come on, he's the most selfish boyfriend ever in adult games. He has this gorgeous girlfriend, who's literally begging him for sex. And he turns her down repeatedly. Not because it's against his religious beliefs, but because it's against his father's religious beliefs, and he doesn't want to upset Daddy. Is he lame or what? For goodness sake, grow some balls Mike, and stop letting your nutjob of a father make all your life choices.
You are a bit (only a little bit) harsh here with him imho, but no one can say you are wrong ^^!
The usual cheated guys are much more pathetic than MC's boyfriend here.
I said it here a while ago, at least MC's boyfriend here doesn't piss me off by not being in addition a coward (he protected MC from thugs) and a good-for-nothing (he is good at computer science) that no one can fall in love with...
That said, he still is incredibly naive and to have too blind trust into the persons he loves, like his father... A true assh*le this guy btw !
I do not think MC's boyfriend knows that much about his father's underground business... He sees his father with too much respect and it would not make sense for a nowaday guy wanting to wait marriage (such guys still exist ?) to have sex like him to be aware of potential illegal and immoral business.
Unlike MC, MC's boyfriend must be a virgin... to be able to decline her begging him for sex and stay faithfull to his principles so strongly... :LOL:

Let's face it, if she doesn't cheat on this loser, she's as thick as he is!
Joke inside : Hey ! MC just cheated on him right now ! Why should it end without going further when it's on such a good path ?? :p:LOL:
It cannot be anything else than just the beginning... :devilish:

Best regards

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes