SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Where do you live San Francisco? Manhattan? Somewhere in Hawaii? Milk is no where near $5 anywhere else i can think of.
2 gallons of milk almost anywhere is more than $4 now, even cheap stores like Dollar Store are $3 something. I'm guessing you probably haven't bought milk in a while. Hawaii is more than $5, but beer is cheap at least.

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
2 gallons of milk almost anywhere is more than $4 now, even cheap stores like Dollar Store are $3 something. I'm guessing you probably haven't bought milk in a while. Hawaii is more than $5, but beer is cheap at least.
OOO 2 Gallons of milk..I must have missed that. 1 gallon of milk in my area and surrounding states has been in the $3-$3.50 range for as long as I can remember. The only place that milk gets anywhere near$5 a gallon is when I visit Manhattan New York but that's kind of expected.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Pregnancy gets added I will steer clear.... yuk.... lol. Then again that'll be some time off.

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
he spent 5 months making this “remaster”. Instead of starting the development of the 2nd season, and now it’s not a fact that there will be a 2nd season)) thats sad
If it had taken more than 6 months, I would have left subscription for a while and have come back when season 2 work started.
Now the links for the remaster version are published on Patreon, there must be no work left on it anymore, imho. The dev said he already started working on season 2 : there is no reason to "be sad" yet...

The dev never failed his word about his work... He was always late on his schedule regarding his deadlines so far but he also always released what he said to be working on...

Just wait and see...

Last edited:

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Pregnancy gets added I will steer clear.... yuk.... lol. Then again that'll be some time off.
There is no hint for any pregnancy so far for any female character... The content made so far just says the dev takes pregnancy risk into account...

That just means for me the dev will not make his female characters get creampied without a birth control explanation if they "go wild" without condoms during the game if pregnancy is not wanted in the story.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Innocence or Money Season 1 - Remastered (Windows/Linux/Mac)

Hello people! Today is the day! Innocence or Money Season 1 - Remastered is available for download! The most important aspects of this remastering are:

+ Available now in 30 Languages
+ More than 100 new animations
+ More than 100 new images
+ New and improved sounds
+ All the hot scenes now have sounds
+ All the animations have been
remastered to 4K quality / 60fps
+ Improved writing
It will be available at first for PC / Linux / Mac. About Android, I've spent a lot of time compressing everything so it can be installed on Android, but the best so far is 3.5GB, and the Android store asks for 2.0GB or less. I've no idea how I'm going to compress the remaining... But I'll keep trying.
Very few people sometimes tell me that the Android version appears first on pirate sites. That's because there are some programs that automatically shrink the size of this kind of game, but I don't know what they do or if they can inject malicious software, so I go with the safest (and slowest) option, and I do it all manually. (I will have to prepare a program in the future that can do this)
About Steam, they are radio-silent. I've been waiting since the 3rd of December. I guess I will start working on Season 2, I wanted to close everything related to Season 1 before going full into Season 2, but due to Steam, I don't think that will be possible. I don't know how much more I've to wait for an answer, so the best will be to start Season 2.
This is the first time that the release is done at the same time to all the tiers. That's because this is a remastering and not a normal update. There is a lot of work into this update, especially with the languages. I hope everyone enjoys it.
There are an incredible amount of internal changes in coding (languages, new sounds/animations/cameras). I checked the game multiple times, and it runs smoothly for me, but in case someone finds a bug, please let me know.
Season 1 Remastered - Download Links:
Google Drive 1: /
Google Drive 2:
Dropbox: /
PCloud: /
Installation video tutorial:

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
There is no hint for any pregnancy so far for any female character... The content made so far just says the dev takes pregnancy risk into account...

That just means for me the dev will not make his female characters get creampied without a birth control explanation if they "go wild" without condoms during the game if pregnancy is not wanted in the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 20, 2022
I have played the Remastered season 1 and experienced some lags in the animation. During the animation scenes, the sounds and the video are out of sync, and it freezes every time. Has anyone experienced that?

Reactions: Donjoe81

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I have played the Remastered season 1 and experienced some lags in the animation. During the animation scenes, the sounds and the video are out of sync, and it freezes every time. Has anyone experienced that?
MKV format was chosen for the videos. We notice that in WEBM the video flows better. Even with settings much higher than those I usually use, so as not to lose much quality, some videos may appear to be of low quality

Reactions: linus.quotes

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Innocence or Money [Season 1 - Remastered] [MarcialART]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.46 GB

Links updated on 12/19/2024

PC: - - -

MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes