Ren'Py Innocent Au-pair: Restart [v0.186] [D&D visual]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well, just a suggestion... (As I'm not a fan of NTR, or sharing content...or even playing an old bald MC.)

But, maybe playing the old bald MC, could be the NTR route content. And playing the young MC could be the harem (collect all the girls) content...where young MC cucks the dad, and all the other dudes that have hot wives...and while MC collects and keeps his girls safe. But, the writing and creating needed for two MC paths, would mean a heck of lot of work for the dev.

Well, wishing you all the best dev, with your future huge endeavor. Regards.

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Please tag the game correctly. Really was hoping for a VN game restart here, but it's a free roam/sandbox one.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Holy...return of the living dead. The original game is so old that it was already listed as Abandoned by the time I registered on this site! :LOL:

Reactions: Tumai and Rolo

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I feel like this is the second au pair themed game I've seen with an off-brand Triss Merigold.

* checks developer's prior work *

Yeah, that tracks...

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
wow, still alive. if I remember correctly the first reincarnation of this game made "NTR" a bad name lol

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Reactions: Rolo

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Apart from the technical problems of the previous game, it was a nice romantic concept of the father and son mutually in love with each other's mistresses, (the au-pair and stepmother). Unfortunately the previous game could not fully exploit the resulting potential of teasings and cuckoldings. Therefore, the game was then characterised by a series of emotional tensions, such as the boy's jealousy and the resulting revenge and Alena's frustration, which she also took out histerically on the sun. This was only mitigated by the father's wise discretion in sharing his young wife with his son. We hope that the current story will be much more harmonious and much more exciting and varied in terms of sexuality.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
omg the rebirth of this game, good luck to you Dev, I'll download it later and see how it goes.

Nov 27, 2017
Thanks for some feedback guys. In the first release there is always some place for improvement. Ignazzio I will consider your suggestions. Although I am do not really want to overfocus much on a sandbox. But of course the schedule in the house, some lead points and more house images are needed. In that regard I agree. However, I do not really want to make any complex system of the game. As it might be just a hell to fix something if something goes wrong.

the original game is here https://f95zone.to/threads/au-pair-innocence-v0-9-se-alex.2595/ They original developers are long gone and not available. I was in contact with the main one shortly after he abondoned the game. He did not want to continue working on the game as support was decreasing. He did not know how to fix the game and decided just to drop it.

I was kind of thinking to re-start it long ago but back then I did not have any time for it. Now I do.

I guess the question of officiality is not really relevant but even this version (0.1) is a little bit more than just fan-based. Usually, as far I as I know, fan-based does not have good quality. So I would never call it like that.

By the way, I never posted any game here. Do you know guys long will it take to the game to be moved from the section to the game section? For me it would be nice to have finally the final link to the game on this forum. I am not sure whether this link is going to be same when the game is going to be moved.
Great to see it being picked up!

Hope it goes well for you!

If you get a chance, would you get able to add more FFM scenes to it as felt a bit rushed and short in the original version.

Not that anyone will care, but this game was the first time I learnt about Triss Merigold for which I am thankful. XD

Reactions: oszapo25

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
Alex_r2 You did amazing job with the first release. Decent amount of content for a first release compared to many other games. No ren'py failure bug, I dont remember when was the last time when saw something like this in an an early state game. Nice graphic. Not a bad manager minigame. And nice storytelling.
I saw some grammer mistakes or just misspelling but because I'm not a native english speaker I let somebody else complain about this :D

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes