2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
those tags are a dream...

this translation is a nightmare.

seriously, this shit could almost make me cry. between this and 'The Pregcess Of Zeven', I'm at a loss for words. And that's still saying more than these broken translations are able do.
Beggars, choosers.

Reactions: chesire

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Uh guys the Mega and Workupload links are deleted, seems to be an issue there.
@koinzell- may want to check that out if you want to.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
/s indicates sarcasm, since it can be rather difficult to convey sarcasm through text.
probably better to just take the "trouble" and spell it out since this is even my first time seeing just an "s" being used. I sensed the sarcasm though.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Is that just me or sometimes new locations on the map only appear after some time has passed ? Like the forest one appeared after I went back to the star tower, and now I'm stuck with what appear to be a dungeon not appearing on the main map >_>

KENking552

May 13, 2019
guys im stuck, i beat the bandit cave, sea beast, forest beast, helped the king fight 3 battles, got the mystery clock and mystery blood. now i dont know what to do. there is a light shining on the king castle but nothing new is in there. there is a location that i cant enter too. please guys help. thanks

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
So is the translation legit English or MTL? The post doesn't have MTL in the language section and there is an English version of this game on DLsite. However, the English in this game is somewhat.....questionable

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes