RPGM Partial WIP INNOCENT RULES [v1.02] [Leaf Geometry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
Since that digression to Ghoul x Ghoulah was removed, I would like to make it known again that I am not accepting assistance from Darkstone606.

Also, I finally updated to v1.12, and previous version patches will soon be removed to prevent confusion.

wow22wow22

Sep 28, 2017
Awesome! I'm super thankful to see you're still going strong on the updates! And probably for the best you translate it on your own and not have help, especially since I couldn't understand half of what Darkstone was saying in his posts.:LOL:

Reactions: starfire566

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
may i ask how do you translate this game? is it extracting the words file by using tools and change them? and is it possible for u to translate faster if u get another language of this game?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
i mean,
may i ask how do you translate this game? is it extracting the words file by using tools and change them? and is it possible for u to translate faster if u get another language of this game?
i kinda got a c language of this that almost got everything translated, about 3% is not (those were just sentence that doesn't matter), and i almost complete the after story. thats y i am asking

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
i mean,

i kinda got a c language of this that almost got everything translated, about 3% is not (those were just sentence that doesn't matter), and i almost complete the after story. thats y i am asking
no idea what you mean, but no, i won't translate faster if i have another language of the game.
i'll have to translate from that language to english still, and since i have less knowledge of that language,
I'll be forced to rely on machine for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: starfire566

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
checking back after a month or two, what's the translation's current update? is the main story proper fully translated?

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
checking back after a month or two, what's the translation's current update? is the main story proper fully translated?
(Updated as of Version 1.10)

• Descriptions
    • Items: 100%
    • Enemies: Detailed descriptions not translated
    • Equipment: Detailed descriptions not translated
  • Dialogue
    • Main Scenario: Complete
      • Oppoteide: I haven't looked (probably in Common Events somewhere)
    • Postgame: Complete
      • Base of Travels: 80% (talk to base members & visitors remaining)
    • Talk Events: 0%
    • H-Events: 5/123
I think the main story is ready sins march... I played it already and I only found 2 or 4 lines and it was post ending.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I finished the whole game month ago except the endgame part (not necessary) but may i ask wut the hell is Oppoteide

Last edited:

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
(Updated as of Version 1.10)

• Descriptions
    • Items: 100%
    • Enemies: Detailed descriptions not translated
    • Equipment: Detailed descriptions not translated
  • Dialogue
    • Main Scenario: Complete
      • Oppoteide: I haven't looked (probably in Common Events somewhere)
    • Postgame: Complete
      • Base of Travels: 80% (talk to base members & visitors remaining)
    • Talk Events: 0%
    • H-Events: 5/123
I think the main story is ready sins march... I played it already and I only found 2 or 4 lines and it was post ending.
wonderful, thanks!

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
I finished the whole game month ago except the endgame part (not necessary) but may i ask wut the hell is Oppoteide
trying to save my ass in case i missed some lines in that place
but it's not actually in the main story it's the little prostitution side gig that doesn't actually do anything

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
oh...i guess its the succubus brothel then, ino can choose to work there

Darkstone606

Nov 10, 2021
Since that digression to Ghoul x Ghoulah was removed, I would like to make it known again that I am not accepting assistance from Darkstone606.

Also, I finally updated to v1.12, and previous version patches will soon be removed to prevent confusion.
You already said No already dont bring the old topic

Darkstone606

Nov 10, 2021
i mean,

Translation? Ill be happy to help But im kinda waiting for something(Kinda Staring at the File on the translation on common event ive never touch any code for now the one for Innocent Rules)

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
i mean i can read the c lang myself but i see the progress here kinda still working on it. So i just ask if i can be helped of sth

eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
Anyone has finished the game? I'm playing it with the latest version of the patch by sigmazero together with Translation Aggregator and an OCR translator.

Anyways, are there hidden quests? For example when you finish the land of Ice on the Huntress lord of reason (the white tiger), in the zone that has a long rope ladder while you go down you see a hidden room on the left. Also after finishing that part you still have closed doors that doesn't seem to have alternative ways to be reached...

Any help?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Anyone has finished the game? I'm playing it with the latest version of the patch by sigmazero together with Translation Aggregator and an OCR translator.

Anyways, are there hidden quests? For example when you finish the land of Ice on the Huntress lord of reason (the white tiger), in the zone that has a long rope ladder while you go down you see a hidden room on the left. Also after finishing that part you still have closed doors that doesn't seem to have alternative ways to be reached...

Any help?
i was wondering the same thing too and idk if i collected all chatting around

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Man I've been totally out of the loop, only last week I found out Kludge got translated, here I see Innocent Rules has gotten so far, and now I see Leaf Geometry is making a new game with some of my favourite characters as main heroines as that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote