RPGM Partial WIP INNOCENT RULES [v1.02] [Leaf Geometry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Anyone has finished the game? I'm playing it with the latest version of the patch by sigmazero together with Translation Aggregator and an OCR translator.

Anyways, are there hidden quests? For example when you finish the land of Ice on the Huntress lord of reason (the white tiger), in the zone that has a long rope ladder while you go down you see a hidden room on the left. Also after finishing that part you still have closed doors that doesn't seem to have alternative ways to be reached...

Any help?
btw i cheated to go there and my guess was right, its the hunter recipe we missed. I still don know how to get there tho

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
aight, then if anyone can't open the laboratory doors where chimera is. You have to get to the eh..i don know how to spell that in english. The guy made out of green wind's planet. There is a big room with complicated conveyor belts around, one of the hole will lead u to a treasure room. Fighting the enemy there will let u get the 3 chests behind it. One of them is laboratory key

SoggySemen

Apr 1, 2021
Man I've been totally out of the loop, only last week I found out Kludge got translated, here I see Innocent Rules has gotten so far, and now I see Leaf Geometry is making a new game with some of my favourite characters as main heroines as that.
Wait till you hear about LDepth Lmao.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote