RPGM Partial WIP INNOCENT RULES [v1.12] [Leaf Geometry]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
How do you recruit the shark girl? I thought she is in the sea planet, couldn't find her.
If I don't remember wrong, while you're exploring the cells, (there is a part with those girls with octopus legs and posion in the floor) you can find her following one of the alternative paths.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
If I don't remember wrong, while you're exploring the cells, (there is a part with those girls with octopus legs and posion in the floor) you can find her following one of the alternative paths.
How do you recruit the shark girl? I thought she is in the sea planet, couldn't find her.
nah, the shark girl is in the sea planet. She is just eh....well if u don mind my game has cn patch and i can kinda read cn..you have to fight her to recruit her
View attachment ino.mp4

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Darkstone606

Nov 10, 2021
Ay zigma its been a while but i dont wanna do anything about the translation But uhm you might wanna include the Window.png to all files not gon lie

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
welllll, idk if ur translated game still need this.
まなのらくえん
うみのふかく
these are the password u can use in that sea world's teleportation magic circle i think
one for shark girl and one for the "unknown" girl who was covered in pink clothing also with her face covered

Hiyosora

Jul 12, 2022
anyone kown a place to farm Exp? im at lv 55 trying to fight the Fire Dragon girl boss and losing everytime xd

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
anyone kown a place to farm Exp? im at lv 55 trying to fight the Fire Dragon girl boss and losing everytime xd
On the lonely island, where you find the incubus and the owl ninja, there is a section of beach where there are a mob who gives a lot of exp. Also rememebre to increase the "Juice" lvl of you team

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
How much of the game is translated? I don't recall ZigmaZero finishing but I see a lot of people playing the game.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
that doesn't mean i didn't play the other language part to guess where it is and finish the game

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
How much of the game is translated? I don't recall ZigmaZero finishing but I see a lot of people playing the game.
Go to the first page and click on github.
1721408754019.png
Now you might think that it hasn't been updated in 2 months, but that isnt the case.
Click on the "166 commits" and you will see the most recent updates.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes