RPGM Partial WIP INNOCENT RULES [v1.12] [Leaf Geometry]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Jul 23, 2023
View attachment 2694052
Overview:
INNOCENT RULES is an RPG work made in RPG Maker MZ.
The overall playing time is expected to be about 30 hours.

The following features have been implemented in this work in order to make the game comfortable to play.
The user can always see what needs to be done while the scenario or sub-event is in progress.
You can save at any time while on the move, except during certain performances.
There is no penalty even if you are killed in a battle.
After reaching the ending, you can go around the game with almost all of your data. There are no H-scenes that can only be viewed by doing so.
You can skip or auto-clear each message, and clear the window.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-10
Release Date: 2023-06-10
Developer: Leaf Geometry
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.02
Store:

Genre:

Changelog:

Translation Progress:
Patch (Partial):
downlaod linkss, when?

Hiyosora

Jul 12, 2022
On the lonely island, where you find the incubus and the owl ninja, there is a section of beach where there are a mob who gives a lot of exp. Also rememebre to increase the "Juice" lvl of you team
by "Juice" u mean Mana Benefict? my team is all on 5+ is hard to gain Mana Brillance for Ino

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I think he means mana blessing in ally's status tab. Converting 400000 mana to 100000 mana brilliance can max out the ally's mana blessing btw. Although there is another way to increase mana brilliance..keep killing enemies. Welp, depends on you

Zeusmaydit

Mar 2, 2022
the version of the partial one is 1.00. If i want to update to 1.12, i just need to download latest patches from his github and apply to 1.00 version, right?

Reactions: Hiyosora

Darkstone606

Nov 10, 2021
Oh yea forgot to say bout this about me and ya all No hard feeling but uhm most of us only came for the H-Scene and only want to finish the game fast and other ppl are waiting for ya zigy and ye team so we could enjoy the moment of reading and experiencing it

blblblbl993

Jul 14, 2020
Oh yea forgot to say bout this about me and ya all No hard feeling but uhm most of us only came for the H-Scene and only want to finish the game fast and other ppl are waiting for ya zigy and ye team so we could enjoy the moment of reading and experiencing it
Don't listen to this guy, Hakika's games are too good to be played without dialogues, noja.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
welllll, idk if ur translated game still need this.
まなのらくえん
うみのふかく
these are the password u can use in that sea world's teleportation magic circle i think
one for shark girl and one for the "unknown" girl who was covered in pink clothing also with her face covered
but still, i think u still need to read dialogues to get this passwords to proceed

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I know this probably has been asked but please forgive me because I haven't done this in a while. I downloaded innocent-rules-main from github and I have the game. What do I do to apply the english translation to my game?

Hiyosora

Jul 12, 2022
I know this probably has been asked but please forgive me because I haven't done this in a while. I downloaded innocent-rules-main from github and I have the game. What do I do to apply the english translation to my game?
download the translation patch from the Github and "Copy and paste" the lasted ver (1.12 for now) copy the content of the folder and done (that was i did) dont copy every ver, i broke my game that way, just the last.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Hiyosora

Jul 12, 2022
I think he means mana blessing in ally's status tab. Converting 400000 mana to 100000 mana brilliance can max out the ally's mana blessing btw. Although there is another way to increase mana brilliance..keep killing enemies. Welp, depends on you
How tf im gonna get 400k mana when trough the game i got 50k xdx

Wryyyobrando

Nov 10, 2021
is there a way to get in contact with the translator so I can report untranslated items and such?
what I mean by this is untranslated dialogue via interactions rather than items. Though for example the poison dagger has its skill name untranslated but upon equipping it the skill itself is.

Darkstone606

Nov 10, 2021
Don't listen to this guy, Hakika's games are too good to be played without dialogues, noja.
correct and i must agree i sometimes ignore the dialouge but i sometimes find them funny and entertaining for a rpg H-game. also the guy said Innocent rules is not connected to asylum and i found it confusing to its lore

• Red Heart
Reactions: blblblbl993
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes