RPGM Partial WIP INNOCENT RULES [v1.12] [Leaf Geometry]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Darkstone606

Nov 10, 2021
dont know what u talking about, srry
i dindt have any problem with the game exept the time i broke the entire game with extra files and now that i have missing files doing the last quest from Luora (the new map)
what version your using?

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
SEQUEL thirst will probably be handled by Mythseeker. As for me, I'm heading into another semester, so my speed will slow down.
I'll upload a new Scene with some translation fixes, but expect that to be the last for a while.

Darkstone606

Nov 10, 2021
SEQUEL thirst will probably be handled by Mythseeker. As for me, I'm heading into another semester, so my speed will slow down.
I'll upload a new Scene with some translation fixes, but expect that to be the last for a while.
goodluck man i hope ye pass the semester

wow22wow22

Sep 28, 2017
Would anyone mind posting a download link for 1.12 with it's most recent translation progress installed? I can't for the life of me get it to work by downloading and replacing folders. If someone can give me a detailed step-by-step I'd appreciate that as well :)

Darkstone606

Nov 10, 2021
Update after i re-downloaded innocent rules

What did i do? i just Replace the Data and the Js file do i need to Skips over the files?
I put the 1.12 Data and the Js files at the game and that sh1t came up outta nowhere
1722545997243.png

Last edited:

Darkstone606

Nov 10, 2021
Testing 2 After Doin skip over files but still 1.02 and i got a feeling that if i try to progress to the game level some of the game will be left untranslated and the bug on the part where the White leopard girl will get stuck so i wont risk it

1722546829247.png

Sevatari

Apr 26, 2020
From where you recruit the Chimera in the Hybrid Lab, to the south is a locked door that must be opened from the other side.
How do I get to the other side? I can't seem to figure this one out lol

edit: nvm found it.
Have to go thru virea

Last edited:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
What's the english equivalent of that so I can use it as a password?
eh...well i don know wut he translated them into.
first one is called "mana's paradise" for me
the second one should be "Deep in the Sea" for the shark girl i think

wow22wow22

Sep 28, 2017
Well, I finished the game and I loved it. The only problem is I'm somehow missing 7 companions :cry: Anyone have a full save I could download? I've searched high and low and cannot find them.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Well, I finished the game and I loved it. The only problem is I'm somehow missing 7 companions :cry: Anyone have a full save I could download? I've searched high and low and cannot find them.
i have no idea which one u are missing if u don take a screenshot of ur gallery room
PS: my save won't work for urs, so i can only help u in this way

wow22wow22

Sep 28, 2017
Here is my save room! There is also the one in the bottom left I cannot get, and google translate did not help whatsoever :LOL: I'm assuming for the zombie girl I need to feed the person in the prison meat, but I have no idea where to find that. Thank you!

Screenshot (35).png

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes