VN Ren'Py Completed Innocent Trap [v1.0] [SPodvohom Games]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
IT1.png

Overview:
The main character is captured by the futanari. He will have to carry out all her dirty orders to get out of captivity.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-06
Release Date: 2020-03-06
Developer: SPodvohom Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras:
Italian Translation*

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LeTavernier

Dec 10, 2018
its not the greatest game of all time but thats good.
the 3d could be worst and the dialogue are quite simple but at least i didnt have to skip an entire tome of useles talk to get some content.

Reactions: SPodvohom Games

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
My god is it Futa Release Firday on F95?
And here you are getting me all excited and all... come to find out you're over exaggerating, as out of all that updated today only few games came out with the futa/trans tag out of the many games that updated. The typical norm that happens on F95 every day...

*Sigh* I wouldn't mind if all the games had futa/trans content in it, especially if you can toggle it on and off so the ones that don't like it can turn it off. That way, they won't "complain" about it existing... course, they'll still complain about it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
didnt y'all know?..friday is trans/futa day..monday is gay furry day..last weekend of month is big game drop days..its F95 tradition :D

Reactions: czertik

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I liked it! Short but sweet...

The scenes are very short, but they come in quick succession so it's more like one long interactive scene as a whole. Plenty of choices to make, most of the "submit or refuse" category, but that's one of my favorite categories so no complaints. Introducing Paris with the possibility of running away with her and having two different endings for when you don't makes the choices consequential, which is makes them enjoyable.

I do wish at least the ending scenes would have been extended a bit, but overall a fun little play. It's femdom, the choices keep things interactive, and there's the game-over closure of final consequences that are satisfying enough for my fetishes. I'll just drop this in my "Quickies" folder and come back to it when I need a fun, simple little story to enjoy... Wouldn't mind seeing more femdom shorts like this cropping up from time to time.

SPodvohom Games

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I liked it! Short but sweet...

The scenes are very short, but they come in quick succession so it's more like one long interactive scene as a whole. Plenty of choices to make, most of the "submit or refuse" category, but that's one of my favorite categories so no complaints. Introducing Paris with the possibility of running away with her and having two different endings for when you don't makes the choices consequential, which is makes them enjoyable.

I do wish at least the ending scenes would have been extended a bit, but overall a fun little play. It's femdom, the choices keep things interactive, and there's the game-over closure of final consequences that are satisfying enough for my fetishes. I'll just drop this in my "Quickies" folder and come back to it when I need a fun, simple little story to enjoy... Wouldn't mind seeing more femdom shorts like this cropping up from time to time.
Your comment very interesting, thanks for feedback.

Reactions: NanasBananas

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
nothing beautiful than watching an mc's ass gettin stretched by a sexy futa, just fucking well done with "FPS" dick sucking.

as a futa-bitch i am, i can't help but rate this game of 10/10 from me despite bad graphics and nonsense plot still a satisfying sight and experience.

i wish there's more of games like this one. a beta-mc for futa only's dick:love: with a deep plot on it.

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
Dude... its using 3d sexvilla 2 its an actual game lol
It's a 3dcg VN in Ren'Py that uses screenshots (or whatever) of models from SexVilla (which still look like shit, but SexVilla gets a pass since it's a 3d game), how does that contradict anything that I said in my previous comment?

• Angry
Reactions: SPodvohom Games

SPodvohom Games

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Please, add a big BLIND AND BOLD tagg: MALE PROTAGONIST SUBMISSION or tell it more clearly in the overview.... Not everybody like to be slave and raped by futas (even if they like futas)...
Screenshots and overview fully indicate what protagonist will have to do. I literally wrote in overview: carry out all her dirty orders. I also add screeshot where futa say:

Reactions: Zurrlock and topiar