PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I'm surprised this game is still a thing. I thought everyone supporting it abandoned ship back in like Spring, when they weren't really updating the game for several months at a time. Has anything changed in the past half year, or did they redton the whole universe again, and start over for a third time while citing vague reasons?

Reactions: DrFog

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm surprised this game is still a thing. I thought everyone supporting it abandoned ship back in like Spring, when they weren't really updating the game for several months at a time. Has anything changed in the past half year, or did they redton the whole universe again, and start over for a third time while citing vague reasons?
still on course after last restart. player gets bit further everytime when new version comes (every blue moon).

How much is Sad Crab paying you for your opinions??
don't have to, it's a bot.

Reactions: PervyMage32

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
Game looks great

People bitching about H-scenes should go download the million other games on the site

The creator of this game obviously cares more about quality than stuffing his game full of generic sex scenes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
we aren't saying that it doesn't look good but atm its just wall of text after wall of text.

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
Well I think there are enough other games, where you get 1-2 new hand/blowjob scenes every month and you just have to hold down R-CTRL to finish the game in a few minutes.

Honestly this game is one of the very few games that I would really love to play - the mix of Ren'Py sandbox, monkey island style adventure and interactive sex (with great drawings instead of DAZ animation loops) is absolutely intriguing.

But from the slow development pace - 1 sex scene in the prologue, meanwhile 4 chapters which mostly consist of grinding through many ingame weeks and searching for content that doesn't exist yet - the complaints seem understandable.
Releasing an update with one new unfinished quest and lots of redesigned old content might make that problem even greater than waiting for an update that's actually worthwhile.

And i can only add to what has been said plenty of times in this thread: There is too much text to read that neither has any purpose nor context with the player's activities. Perhaps you should get a second writer / editor to make some hard cuts, because it feels like 75-90% of the text in this game only serves to prolong the playtime.

Lolzorski

Aug 26, 2017
Jesus Christ, there should be a warning coming with this game. The quality of artwork, the sorted tutorial stuff, all neatly explained... Even the conversations with the Auror chick. All look amazing. Even the lack of h-scenes isn't horrible as there is one pretty good sex scene early on.

Too bad the game itself is a pile of steaming mess. Conversations are awful and completely unintelligible at times. Half the time player input doesn't matter, the character will just say some unrelated thing whichever option you choose. All the "game rules" and mechanics are just tutorial words and most have no practical use in game.

Just ugh. Such an awful tease and a waste of one's time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i have played orig, sad crab's mod, feo's mod (which finished sad crab's mod) and wt silver.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
lol wtf? thsi game is so fucking enjoyable if you like a nice story erotic story
I've seen better stories written by 6 year olds. I highly doubt that their writer has ever even read a Harry Potter book. He has no idea about the actual characters, and he could tell the same story with half the amount of text.

I follow the thread on the off chance that one day Sad Crab will finally add some real content rather than the keyboard diarrhea we currently have.

drew

May 19, 2017
I've seen better stories written by 6 year olds. I highly doubt that their writer has ever even read a Harry Potter book. He has no idea about the actual characters, and he could tell the same story with half the amount of text.

I follow the thread on the off chance that one day Sad Crab will finally add some real content rather than the keyboard diarrhea we currently have.
what do you mean man??? !! i like the characters, they are like arrogants and annoying that's why the game will be extremely pleasant when u have the chance for corrupt the girls , this is just teasing for now, just wait a bit more

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
you need to take a rest of H games i think.... Innocent witches is perfect
Is this like, the first h-game you've ever played or something?
what do you mean man??? !! i like the characters, they are like arrogants and annoying that's why the game will be extremely pleasant when u have the chance for corrupt the girls , this is just teasing for now, just wait a bit more
True, the game has potential, but right now, that's all it has. It's been over two years since this game started development and most of the people here are fed up with "just waiting a bit more." The fact that they're raking in over 5 grand a month on empty promises just adds insult to injury.

drew

May 19, 2017
Is this like, the first h-game you've ever played or something?

True, the game has potential, but right now, that's all it has. It's been over two years since this game started development and most of the people here are fed up with "just waiting a bit more." The fact that they're raking in over 5 grand a month on empty promises just adds insult to injury.

i didnt know that

Reactions: DrFog
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes