anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
what do you mean man??? !! i like the characters, they are like arrogants and annoying that's why the game will be extremely pleasant when u have the chance for corrupt the girls , this is just teasing for now, just wait a bit more
What I mean is that the writer of Innocent Witches has absolutely no idea about the actual Harry Potter characters. None of the characters in this game react in a manner that reflects their true personality. Only their physical likeness is partially accurate. If you're going to write smut based on a fandom at least research the fandom and make it somewhat plausible. And come up with better names than Salazar Redblack.

Reactions: Jaun Karr and DrFog

drew

May 19, 2017
What I mean is that the writer of Innocent Witches has absolutely no idea about the actual Harry Potter characters. None of the characters in this game react in a manner that reflects their true personality. Only their physical likeness is partially accurate. If you're going to write smut based on a fandom at least research the fandom and make it somewhat plausible. And come up with better names than Salazar Redblack.

LOOLL man is parody ! XD

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
LOOLL man is parody ! XD
Reallly?! I never would have guessed, unless you had told me so.

From the Oxford English Dictionary.

Parody:
noun

1. An imitation of the style of a particular writer, artist, or genre with deliberate exaggeration for comic effect.

While I will grant you that there has been some exaggeration, the key part of imitating a particular writer has been missed by a very large margin. As I said before if you want to write smut, or parody, about a particular fandom you first have to know the fandom, and it's clear that the writer doesn't.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
The game isn't bad, they did do a decent job creating a proper atmosphere and setting things up, but overall it's pretty long winded, and whenever things get remotely erotic, it gets shut down pretty quick. At least, in what I played before the reboot.

I unfortunately don't have the patience to put another like 5+ hours into the game, just for it to basically get back to roughly the same place where I had previously left off, but with a slightly different hum and jingle on the way.

If it was just a Harry Potter fangame with some saucy bits sprinkled in, that would be fine, but the game promises a more adult tone, yet has a habit of blue balling you quite frequently, then hinting at something that will never come. Plus, the fact that I haven't played since like Spring, and the game hasn't advanced much at all during the course of the year, kind of sets a precedent with these kinds of games and just further amplifies what some of us already hated about what would have been a decent game otherwise.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Is this like, the first h-game you've ever played or something?

True, the game has potential, but right now, that's all it has. It's been over two years since this game started development and most of the people here are fed up with "just waiting a bit more." The fact that they're raking in over 5 grand a month on empty promises just adds insult to injury.
i'm pissed how the mc character acts grossed out by minerva's advances. I mean what wrongs with him is he gay or something?

Reactions: Oddball2k

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i really like the art style, the writing and even the characters (well its a parody in alternative universe) BUT

who likes this grindlike gamemechanics?! you have timesinks like wait a week to get 50 gold, yeah search swimsuits and panties and make everything right or it resets and you go again and the best thing is the tipps are absolut shit! i stole every day all available clothing from everyhouse except hermione but i can´t go any further in the quest because i have no idea which swimsuit version i should put where!11 this sucks because i don´t even know if this game is dumb or broken because in the wlakthrough it told about flying to the houses but i´m alraedy by the swimsuit choice and i can´t fly anywhere but flinch and the mabye gay bathroom -.-

if the art wouldn´t be so great i had deleted this game a long time ago.

MrsIpi

Feb 4, 2018
i really like the art style, the writing and even the characters (well its a parody in alternative universe) BUT

who likes this grindlike gamemechanics?! you have timesinks like wait a week to get 50 gold, yeah search swimsuits and panties and make everything right or it resets and you go again and the best thing is the tipps are absolut shit! i stole every day all available clothing from everyhouse except hermione but i can´t go any further in the quest because i have no idea which swimsuit version i should put where!11 this sucks because i don´t even know if this game is dumb or broken because in the wlakthrough it told about flying to the houses but i´m alraedy by the swimsuit choice and i can´t fly anywhere but flinch and the mabye gay bathroom -.-

if the art wouldn´t be so great i had deleted this game a long time ago.
I saw money bag in the conversation menu so maybe devs will add an opportunity to get gold from Snape or Minerva. But not now sadly. But I still don't think that it's hard to skip a couple of weeks if you need it that much

MrsIpi

Feb 4, 2018
I can't get why are you guys trying to piss of this game and devs. Yeah, there's not that much of H-content but do you really think this game is mostly about H-content? If someone played Summertime Saga he'll say that IW is more like it than Akabur's Witch Trainer. IW is do-whateva-u-want Visual Novel. If you want some fast-produced H-content go play Akabur's SC34'3-4 (Yeah I know it's not actually "fast" content, but try to match episodes 1-2 and 3-4 about content). Or maybe WT:Silver. There is a lot of content, new girls, clothes for them. But still, WT:S and SC34 can't compare with IW about story. Devs are really trying to make something NEW, not do the same stuff all the time (as the devs of Nutaku do to make more money).

P.S. w8ing for my payment btw XD

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I can't get why are you guys trying to piss of this game and devs. Yeah, there's not that much of H-content but do you really think this game is mostly about H-content? If someone played Summertime Saga he'll say that IW is more like it than Akabur's Witch Trainer. IW is do-whateva-u-want Visual Novel. If you want some fast-produced H-content go play Akabur's SC34'3-4 (Yeah I know it's not actually "fast" content, but try to match episodes 1-2 and 3-4 about content). Or maybe WT:Silver. There is a lot of content, new girls, clothes for them. But still, WT:S and SC34 can't compare with IW about story. Devs are really trying to make something NEW, not do the same stuff all the time (as the devs of Nutaku do to make more money).

P.S. w8ing for my payment btw XD
I'm quite willing to wait for H-content. There are more than enough other games on this site to keep me happy till I'm 150. Like I've said before, my biggest and really only beef with this game is the writing. The story is shit, and far too verbose. It tries to be a parody of Harry Potter without any understanding of Harry Potter, it doesn't work.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Be honest right now. Would you tap that?
She's got years of experience at handling wood (that's probably how she got the job in the first place), and probably knows more than a few interesting spells for the bedroom that aren't in any book. Also, I imagine, just like Tsunade, she has some youth spell tucked away.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I unfortunately don't have the patience to put another like 5+ hours into the game, just for it to basically get back to roughly the same place where I had previously left off, but with a slightly different hum and jingle on the way.
Did you miss the chapter selection that beginning or something?

1545519899706.png

PuffinPuffer

Sep 22, 2016
Did you miss the chapter selection that beginning or something?

View attachment 204710

I think he was pointing out how there is zero H-content in this H-game. If you start the game with no H-Content, play 5 hours and do everything, there is still no H-content. It doesn't matter where you skip to.

Can you point me to the chapter that has a single sex scene with one of the girls?

I'd actually like to make a serious proposal.

Pay me half of what you're earning on Patreon, per month. I will farm out 8-10 sex scenes matching or exceeding the quality you've put out, per month. This should make everyone happy and greatly increase the speed and your overall funding to the game.

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes