JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
That's the thing, it doesn't have to be the main girls. The slow corruption on them is fine, it should be that way. Use the side characters to take that place, fuck even add more side characters. It would be great if you bring in a Patreon voted character for a scene every build for just one sex scene. Whether its you going exploring for whatever reason, maybe you need a resource, or you just want to, and you end up walking up to a girl taking a bath in a river. Maybe you stumble upon a ritual going on and a man is needed to complete the ritual, or you stumble upon a student doing something they shouldn't so you blackmail them for a quickie. The possibilities are endless. Don't rush the main girls for content, even if it has dragged a lot.
Well I am not giving any spoilers, I just said, no sex with the main girls....

But maybe I don't need to set the expectations low, everyone here has lived it :D

Reactions: RedPillBlues

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
oh...........
I want one sexual scene per release fyi, let's see if we can produce. At my expectation that's 1 per month FYI. However, I am pretty sure the plan for 0.3 I handed the team looked like more than 1 month to everyone....

But we have a fresh breath of air and everyone is on board, I don't know it will all be done in 30 days.... but, it will be done.

And there's now a complete plan that has a path to the end of the game.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I have done a full walkthrough with the last version 0.2.1b. With 0.2f All it does is reset you every week. And you have to redo the quest again. So yeah that bug.
Try watching the video on our youtube channel. It's 0.2F and it works.

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
Sooo, what we have there after 2 years of development? A shittone of meaningless dialogs, bunch of boring quests and lots of grind. Oh, and 1 sex scene from beginning and some tits flashing. Great time wasting simulator. Cant wait for more sonya upgrades and new achievements (sarcasm).

SexyMonkeyMan

Feb 7, 2019
Try watching the video on our youtube channel. It's 0.2F and it works.

If that is 0.2f Why is it when I hand in a Swimsuit, it asks me Who it belonged to. Yet in your so called Walkthrough for 0.2f, It does not???. In your walkthrough it does it just like it used to in older versions. just takes it............... So tell me how your walkthrough is 0.2f? ... It seems to me. That you dont even know what version your Walkthrough is.......

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
If that is 0.2f Why is it when I hand in a Swimsuit, it asks me Who it belonged to. Yet in your so called Walkthrough for 0.2f, It does not???. In your walkthrough it does it just like it used to in older versions. just takes it............... So tell me how your walkthrough is 0.2f? ... It seems to me. That you dont even know what version your Walkthrough is.......
I literally have played the entire game in 0.2F over a few hundred times, I swear the video is correct. You need Hermione's swimsuit for each of the girls. Look at the type she wears.

SexyMonkeyMan

Feb 7, 2019
I literally have played the entire game in 0.2F over a few hundred times, I swear the video is correct. You need Hermione's swimsuit for each of the girls. Look at the type she wears.
I have Done an Entire WalkThrough for the Last Version, Hint look where my Sig is. Has the Link to it. Yet I have no Problems completing it in that version. As soon as I downloaded 0.2f Thats when I got the Problems. And Since Your Video Walkthrough does not have the same dialogue as my version 0.2f, it must be a diffrent 0.2f then we can download from here. Since the dialogue that is given when you hand over a swimsuit is not the same as your so called video walkthrough for 0.2f. So I will just shake my head at you. Since going to watch your So called Walkthrough is now just Click Bait....... It is not Version 0.2f. Or your dialogue would be the same as what I get...... Well Unless you have some Magic Version that gives you the older dialogue from the older version......

So My First Video Walkthrough, I must have just gotten lucky huh...

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
At the risk of asking an already asked question....Does the Console work for this game? I have tried Unren and the old fashioned way of going into the renpy common files and manual enabling it, but still nothing works.

SexyMonkeyMan

Feb 7, 2019
At the risk of asking an already asked question....Does the Console work for this game? I have tried Unren and the old fashioned way of going into the renpy common files and manual enabling it, but still nothing works.
If you have to cheat to play why bother.... If you have to cheat there must be a bug....

rjr00123

Sep 19, 2017
Apologies if this question has been asked before, but how do I progress with Ginny's side quest? I have the Gryffindor key, and it is Saturday, but I can't seem to find any new options on the map that indicate where I need to go.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes