JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
cake achievement...i got fed the cake when she first got the apron.
did i mess up there or is it received later in the game?
You have to try every flavour, it's a replayable event and there shouldn't be anything to prevent you from the achievement.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
And how to achieve that? I cannot find the way to do that...
i mean,the easiest way to see all of the artwork from the game is just to find unren on this site and follow the instructions on how to use it,and you'll then be able to look at all the art.

Jul 27, 2018
I do not understand if I am not a good player or if after so many hours of play the erotic contents are almost null.

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
I couldn't make through the two step.. My head spining, please someone teach me! I steal their Underwear 2 4 6 in 1400pm and steal in sunday to burn the phoenix and all these four underwear given to hat... what I miss? Btw, I still never had any physical body interact with the girl yet. plus I cant leave the tower because little elves is there guarding and I got a potion transformation? I never get to know how to use it. Im getting bore with just solving cases.. plus a little show.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
They promised a new patch will come out in this month. Guess not
Build is being tested, if all goes well, we should make it by Sunday which is the end of the month. We usually release the last day of the month, sometimes it's missed by a week. However, right now as it stands it's being tested today and tomorrow. We already tested the branches before the final merges, and now we are doing the final test.

Reactions: Josh Spicer

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
How can i reapir the broom for go out?
Try to leave the office 3 times, you will get text about an "elven shit" being outside. Then summon Snape unofficially, and asking about "Stalking" then "Alternative Exit" 2x. Then you try to talk to Filch, open the catbox, give the cat the catfood and talk to Filch, 50 gold to repair.

Reactions: Dantee94

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
Build is being tested, if all goes well, we should make it by Sunday which is the end of the month. We usually release the last day of the month, sometimes it's missed by a week. However, right now as it stands it's being tested today and tomorrow. We already tested the branches before the final merges, and now we are doing the final test.
You're doing god's work Joe. I've been off and on watching this game for a while and had I kinda worried it was dead last year. I know people like to bitch and I know you've been dealing with the backlash the old dev brought upon the game but this game shows alot of promise. Some of the best art in an H game i've ever seen honestly. The story is oddly enthralling as well. not only do I look forward to new lewd content with the coming updates but at this point i'm also invested in where the story is heading as well. Progress was a bit slow at the start(due to cleaning up the previous guy's mess i'm sure) but since you took over updates have been efficient and reasonably timed with decent little chunks of content each time. The continued communication between here and the discord is also greatly appreciated. Bottom line is, the team's hard work has been noticed and I hope the whiners don't discourage you guys. This project is definitely something special and i'm excited to see where it goes. Keep up the good work man.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I try to tell people to have faith and patience, but few choose to listen.

Reactions: goochklok
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes