botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
If you feel that way, just ignore it and don't play it. If you don't like it now, you probably never will.

I personally haven't seen a lot of Harry Potter h-games (except those really shitty MNF games). To get something that isn't BB, SS, etc. is quite nice.

It's very refreshing to see a Ren'Py game that doesn't have DAZ models. Because it was starting to get crowded.

The art is fucking fantastic, they are just not making anything satisfying with it.
If you like it, that's great for you and I admit, even the story could work, if the writing was well enough, which to me it simply isn't.

Reactions: Balub

Karadar

Jun 22, 2017
I might be missing something but i can't even get past the door, that red haired girl won't let me in and i can't move that couple from the billboard.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I might be missing something but i can't even get past the door, that red haired girl won't let me in and i can't move that couple from the billboard.
Open your inventory, drag the owl to the notice board. I'm sure from that you can figure it out.

Fustis

Jul 20, 2017

Last edited:

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Quick question
Anyone know, how to save manually? Like how to choose the slot to save the game? Thanks :p

SweetDreams

Jun 15, 2017
i totally agree with @botc76
the only thing i have to add is that even is russian those "jokes" are really questionable
Damn this is soooooooooo frustrating to realise that there is not ANY content after all the fun times with user interface functionality and those "chose matters" kind of dialogs where 3-4 options out of 4 mean the same and MC does anything but those options ...oh god why

Reactions: stcx and botc76

Ал_32

Jun 26, 2017
People. Who is know how to force the jailer to bare his chest and let himself be touched between the legs?

suntzu

Nov 26, 2017
Anybody else experiencing looping on the "put some clothes on" scene? Any thing specific you need to click or? I'm clicking all over the screen and it refuses to do anything but repeat that effing sentence.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Anybody else experiencing looping on the "put some clothes on" scene? Any thing specific you need to click or? I'm clicking all over the screen and it refuses to do anything but repeat that effing sentence.
Hmm i wonder if this will help you? I think this is how I was able to get past that scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have yet to have her appear in my office but I have had all the other visitors it is just her that I am missing and I still have the food in inventory even though I did get the catalog from the notice board

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
I have yet to have her appear in my office but I have had all the other visitors it is just her that I am missing and I still have the food in inventory even though I did get the catalog from the notice board
Same problem... fast forwarded 3 days - no Griffindor-Girl

Urtasil

Aug 14, 2017
0ver 2 hours play time no H- scenes no real game play only way to long monolog. this need some real hard work to become a game ..... iam out

Reactions: cock069

jacobbb

May 30, 2017
Is it possible to get past this point? I feel like I can't go any further.

Jul 22, 2017
Is it possible to get past this point? I feel like I can't go any further.
Yes it is talk to snape 4 times about the perfects Tell about problems. Working through those four will progress the story.
use the pill on the door at 10 pm. use the flee powder on the fire. Use the feed on the bird. You will get a picture but I am not sure what to do with the picture though. You can also talk to snape about leaving the room you can only use it after 10 pm.

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes