JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Is Anyone here actually a patron of this game?

I usually just pledge then drop out before the pay cycle but now they have updated the pledge so you have to pay upfront. What's the recent news and swimsuit pic?
Recent news and the swimsuit pics have been posted above.

Reactions: Odisey85

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Actually, there are "newer" news than the last one posted here. They also released Susan in swimsuit which, unless I missed it, isn't posted here.
Oh, my bad then. I don't check their patreon that often. I hope someone who has access can post them here.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
It also seems to be more verbose last I played the demo which had no real content. That intro was super long.

LiefdeJood

Sep 13, 2017
I wonder when the new version will be leaked. If there are no real advancements in this update ( they ''promised'' montly updates, this one took nearly 7 weeks ) I'm just dropping the game.

Alcolaw

Apr 16, 2017
I wonder when the new version will be leaked. If there are no real advancements in this update ( they ''promised'' montly updates, this one took nearly 7 weeks ) I'm just dropping the game.
"Every intermediary version will be released in following three stages:
  1. Alpha-test for the least patient of our sponsors (from 20$)
  2. Beta-version for the main body of our sponsors (from 5$)
  3. Intermediary release for everyone (from 0$)

Each stage will have exactly a month between each other and it will take another month for the introduction of the new version."

I think it's a new version every 3 months, the other two are just the same one released to lower patrons

LiefdeJood

Sep 13, 2017
"Every intermediary version will be released in following three stages:
  1. Alpha-test for the least patient of our sponsors (from 20$)
  2. Beta-version for the main body of our sponsors (from 5$)
  3. Intermediary release for everyone (from 0$)

Each stage will have exactly a month between each other and it will take another month for the introduction of the new version."

I think it's a new version every 3 months, the other two are just the same one released to lower patrons

Oh, thanks. I remember them saying they were going for monthly releases!

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
Oh, thanks. I remember them saying they were going for monthly releases!
both are somewhat correct. They want to release a new version every three months, but want to bring out alpha and beta builds of those versions in between. So, month one has 0.0.4a, month two 0.0.4b and month three will see the public release. the a and b builds should have new content and bugfixes already, so you could say you they release a new version each month.

sadcrap already missed the very first release after they announced the schedule by two weeks (which is 50% extra time), so i dont see how they will be able to keep that schedule. If they cant stick to their release dates from the very beginning, why bother announcing one in the first place?

Reactions: Jaun Karr

LiefdeJood

Sep 13, 2017
both are somewhat correct. They want to release a new version every three months, but want to bring out alpha and beta builds of those versions in between. So, month one has 0.0.4a, month two 0.0.4b and month three will see the public release. the a and b builds should have new content and bugfixes already, so you could say you they release a new version each month.

sadcrap already missed the very first release after they announced the schedule by two weeks (which is 50% extra time), so i dont see how they will be able to keep that schedule. If they cant stick to their release dates from the very beginning, why bother announcing one in the first place?
I've never seen a Patreon dev release content consistently on the announced dates.

It's just how it is with the ''power'' we people give them by blindly pledging

Which is why I am just a leech now.

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
I've never seen a Patreon dev release content consistently on the announced dates.

It's just how it is with the ''power'' we people give them by blindly pledging

Which is why I am just a leech now.
DarkSilver, developer of BigBrother.
MrDots, developer of Dating My Daughter
Lewdlab, developer of Dreams of Desire

These are just some examples. Coincidentally, they are also the some of biggest names "in the biz" right now.

LiefdeJood

Sep 13, 2017

These are just some examples. Coincidentally, they are also the some of biggest names "in the biz" right now.
3 Games with quality that I don't like. Thanks for the suggestions though :)

Huey

Jan 1, 2018

MITY - Four elements trainer
Darkcookie - summertime saga

They both keep a fairly good update schedule as well.

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes