MrDanger

Jun 21, 2017
Hi, i stuck before the gate, dont know how to make this two people kissing on the bench to stop. Can anyone help me?

Benq666

Jun 8, 2017
Guys and gals, if you choose the "Skip to the third act" option from the settings menu, then you won't be able to use the broom, and you will miss some of the content. So either start from the beginning, or go to the discord and grab the hotfix from there.
Still no sex... But now, when rather lengthy introduction to the main plot is complete (duh), the content will start to appear.

Reactions: bernthal

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
If you have a game where the person has literally zero agency, if no choices are available at all that impact the outcome.... it's not a game. It's a story.
I had this exact conversation with someone a while back. There are games where there are "choices" that may have some slight change in the immediate path, but little "game mechanical" effect are still story elements, not game elements. It's not necessarily a big deal in practice. Like anything execution is more important than how one classifies things, but it's one of those "long term" issues that seems to have an overall effect on quality.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Is the translation any better compared to the early version? I remember watching the prologue and have little to no idea wtf was going on.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
ah this is the game where you get to fuck the emma watson that has nice tits:heartcoveredeyes:
I so hope you are right and that happens eventually. Don't think there is even nudity yet tho.

Note; MEGA download worked fine for me and WinRar opened/extracted the file with no problems at all.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Guys and gals, if you choose the "Skip to the third act" option from the settings menu, then you won't be able to use the broom, and you will miss some of the content. So either start from the beginning, or go to the discord and grab the hotfix from there.
Still no sex... But now, when rather lengthy introduction to the main plot is complete (duh), the content will start to appear.
Surely OP will deliver. Surely.

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
Is this game worth playing? Witch trainer was quite good and i remember playing earlier version but there wasnt much in them yet

Benq666

Jun 8, 2017
I so hope you are right and that happens eventually. Don't think there is even nudity yet tho.

Note; MEGA download worked fine for me and WinRar opened/extracted the file with no problems at all.
It will happen for sure. The main time consuming thing now is that programmer needs to fix alot of bugs that come up every time some new feature is added or something changes in core mechanics, because of how RenPy works with custom Python scripts. And then you have real life stuff like work, studies and so on ... Just check this game from time to time and you won't be disappointed ;)

By the way, you need to place this file from MEGA to "game" folder inside root to get it to work.

Reactions: Reese286
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes