et5482015

Mar 12, 2019
Text out of range
1.jpg

1.Can increase the peeping girl bathing part?

2.That version? Increase the touch the girl part?

Last edited:
Reactions: Umbra214

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
i downloaded the hotflix update but the undergarments arent getting transparent even when i have x ray level 2??

Reactions: Rapazi

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
In version 4,B I can’t pass the catcher’s glove to the portrait of Gwenog Jones! writes not applicable!

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Management of the game changed recently and now the new devs are trying to get the game on the right path.
Well that's good to know. Played the game from scratch and seeing that there wore 5 chapters, i though there was content (sexy content). While playing, i got to chapter 5 without realizing that i haven't seen any of the goodies! Got tired and i just deleted the game.

Hope its for the best, the art is amazing, the gameplay kinda confusing to some point.

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Well that's good to know. Played the game from scratch and seeing that there wore 5 chapters, i though there was content (sexy content). While playing, i got to chapter 5 without realizing that i haven't seen any of the goodies! Got tired and i just deleted the game.

Hope its for the best, the art is amazing, the gameplay kinda confusing to some point.
I hope that is for the best too i found out this game a week ago and i made a little research about the change of management. If you see any bashing those are the people that don't know about it. And the new leader Joe Banks is a cool guy.

Aava

Jun 11, 2019
Yes you can, if you finish what needs to be done before you're supposed to hand the glove over to the portrait.
I already read Ginny's diary and returned it, talked to her about her hormones' problem. What should I do next then? You say "if you finish what needs to be done", what does that even suppose to mean?

Rapazi

Jan 6, 2018
Obviously, it's not the kind of game you want to play. We aren't making just a "VN". Sorry.
The idea is really great, not that normal straightforward VN game, but man people are right, it's way too much grind and quests, clicking, reading, DEFINITELY too much reading (it's not that the reading itself is bad, it's just too much unimportant stuff), then getting stuck because things are very confusing and missplaced (like Merlin's painting totally hidden). For example the IMVOI quest, not only you have to figure out totally by chance, that you gotta find the girls around the school after the first part of the quest, you also have to find out at which time and day the girls appear around the school to progress a little step further on the quest. Man it's just too much, people get tired of clicking to skip hours, going around school, skip again, repeat and repeat, over and over again, there are too many of these in the game, as the guy said, you spend like 90% of the game doing boring stuff (because the quests aren't fun, the dialogue is rarely fun or interesting to read) that you just repeat over and over the same action, it's very, very, very tiresome. Even the dialogue repeats itself a lot.
The game is so grindy, that when you actually reach the content, you get extremely disappointed because the reward is not good enough for the amount of time you spent trying to reach it (I believe that is the reason most people hate the game). Like, come on, you can only speak to two (or three girls when you are lucky) on Saturday, and you have to wait a whoooole weak to do it again, you also don't have the option to skip day(s) (not without making another boring quest to get a time skipper, that also you have to figure out by chance that it even exists), so you click on the clock, click to skip time, click back, click to sleep, please repeat it 6 times sir. All that for nothing, only for them to leave very early and you go back to doing it all over until the second time when finally some little action happens. For real, please, please stop this madness. You gotta remember that there are 4 characters, so everything the player does, will be multiplied by four, the reading, the grinding, the clicking, the disappointing, shit, it even looks like I'm stammering.
That reminds me of something else, why do we have to click, only to skip "..." at scenes? I mean at peeking, and other stuff, you just wait looking at a static image, wait a little more, dialogue shows "...", click next, back to repetition.
Also, this summoning system makes absolutely no sense when they all come at the same time , like, you have a whole freaking day (sometimes week) wasted, just because Loki, the God of Trolling-RNG, decided to put them at the same time, and there is NOTHING you can do about it, just lose a day (again sometimes week) and choose which one of them you wanna talk to, as if you couldn't set a date when you send the letter, or they couldn't wait and come one after another, or literally anything else other than this nonsense.

Rapazi

Jan 6, 2018
Post some save file, you won't get me to look at your issue otherwise.
Is this correct?
Also, appart from what I've said before, I would like to see this game grow, really really like the art, the best I have ever seen so far, I love HP and loved your previous game, Witch Trainer Silver, also the whole idea for this game. It would be nice if you guys take in some consideration what most of people are saying. Sorry if it seemed like hatespeech, I'm just really upset that after years already of "patronizing", even with the better updates and better pace everything is going on now, the game still the same confusing, repeating mess it was at the beginning.

Rapazi

Jan 6, 2018
You can use the time turner for the first complaint. Maybe we should remove 3 of the girls? What do you proprose?
About th time turner, as I said, it could be more "obvious" that it exists and how you get it, idk, it's not a cheat or game breaking thing, you make a quest, you get your reward, shouldn't be hard to find out or acquire it.
I propose making things simpler, like not having to wait too long to do simple actions and make some progress, but I like the idea of locking out some stuff when you pick a waifu, maybe this would solve it, leave everything as it is and it wouldn't be too long or repeatable. It would also be more meaningful to choose a waifu like this, not completely removing the girls for sure. The girl you pick could also be like your right hand, help you corrupt the others, so this way you could focus on your girl, while having some fun with the others later in the game, definitely later, so it wouldn't lose the difficulty while also having a detailed story, which wouldn't get boring as you are doing it only once.

et5482015

Mar 12, 2019
This game is based on the "Witch Trainer" architecture to think about new stories.
Corruption is the core focus.
Developers show a lot in the corruption scene instead of skipping some scenes.
Some scenes are not displayed in 0.4a, but are displayed in 0.4b,Let the game diversify rather than monotonously.
In the process of corrupt girls, you can feel the changes of girls (this is the fun of corruption)
Sexual love after Corruption(don't know when it will appear?)
The above is my point of view

In 2019, the developer update speed is getting faster.
I hope this game will not stop updating due to language attacks .

I hope that the girls expressions can be a little more, and they are expressed a little more in the body.

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes