666bbb666

May 21, 2018
crashes when you try to dress assistant

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/interfaces/tutorial/changing.rpy", line 261, in execute
  File "game/interfaces/tutorial/changing.rpy", line 265, in execute
  File "game/interfaces/tutorial/changing.rpy", line 157, in execute
  File "game/interfaces/tutorial/changing.rpy", line 159, in execute
  File "game/interfaces/tutorial/changing.rpy", line 191, in execute
  File "game/interfaces/tutorial/changing.rpy", line 194, in execute
  File "game/interfaces/tutorial/changing.rpy", line 272, in execute
  File "game/interfaces/tutorial/changing.rpy", line 275, in execute
  File "game/interfaces/tutorial/changing.rpy", line 276, in execute
  File "game/interfaces/tutorial/changing.rpy", line 279, in execute
  File "game/interfaces/tutorial/changing.rpy", line 18, in execute
  File "game/interfaces/tutorial/changing.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/interfaces/tutorial/changing.rpy", line 31, in execute
  File "game/mechanics/tutorial/changing.rpy", line 411, in get_girl_dummy
AttributeError: 'Manager' object has no attribute 'image_names'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 57, in script call
  File "scripts/plot/plot_menu.rpyc", line 126, in script call
  File "scripts/plot/act_1/act1_menu.rpyc", line 82, in script call
  File "scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_5/menus.rpyc", line 252, in script call
  File "mechanics/tutorial/main.rpyc", line 47, in script call
  File "mechanics/tutorial/changing.rpyc", line 22, in script
  File "D:\UzveR\Downloads\Innocent_Witches-04B-pc\Innocent_Witches-0.4B-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\UzveR\Downloads\Innocent_Witches-04B-pc\Innocent_Witches-0.4B-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\UzveR\Downloads\Innocent_Witches-04B-pc\Innocent_Witches-0.4B-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\UzveR\Downloads\Innocent_Witches-04B-pc\Innocent_Witches-0.4B-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\UzveR\Downloads\Innocent_Witches-04B-pc\Innocent_Witches-0.4B-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\UzveR\Downloads\Innocent_Witches-04B-pc\Innocent_Witches-0.4B-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\UzveR\Downloads\Innocent_Witches-04B-pc\Innocent_Witches-0.4B-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\UzveR\Downloads\Innocent_Witches-04B-pc\Innocent_Witches-0.4B-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\UzveR\Downloads\Innocent_Witches-04B-pc\Innocent_Witches-0.4B-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "D:\UzveR\Downloads\Innocent_Witches-04B-pc\Innocent_Witches-0.4B-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\UzveR\Downloads\Innocent_Witches-04B-pc\Innocent_Witches-0.4B-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\UzveR\Downloads\Innocent_Witches-04B-pc\Innocent_Witches-0.4B-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\UzveR\Downloads\Innocent_Witches-04B-pc\Innocent_Witches-0.4B-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/interfaces/tutorial/changing.rpy", line 159, in execute
  File "game/interfaces/tutorial/changing.rpy", line 191, in execute
  File "game/interfaces/tutorial/changing.rpy", line 194, in execute
  File "game/interfaces/tutorial/changing.rpy", line 272, in execute
  File "game/interfaces/tutorial/changing.rpy", line 275, in execute
  File "game/interfaces/tutorial/changing.rpy", line 276, in execute
  File "game/interfaces/tutorial/changing.rpy", line 279, in execute
  File "game/interfaces/tutorial/changing.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/interfaces/tutorial/changing.rpy", line 31, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 31, in <module>
  File "game/mechanics/tutorial/changing.rpy", line 411, in get_girl_dummy
AttributeError: 'Manager' object has no attribute 'image_names'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Innocent Witches 0.4B
Sun Aug 11 13:46:14 2019

ilicecang

Dec 13, 2018
(Dat ass
You now have a chance to see Hermione’s ass when she’s feeding the phoenix. This may)
how to ? (all)

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
can someone please provide a walkthrough for ginny. i have talked to all portraits but to no avail. please

nio12

Aug 12, 2017
I'm in this quest where i need to give Susan something she'll like so she can make more cakes for the MC, but i dont know what to give to her. I already know about the gifts, to buy it i need to go to the notice board but i cant click on it. ANY HELP?

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
I'm in this quest where i need to give Susan something she'll like so she can make more cakes for the MC, but i dont know what to give to her. I already know about the gifts, to buy it i need to go to the notice board but i cant click on it. ANY HELP?
Go to the notice board at night. Ask Snape for a potion in order to go out at night go to the notice board and you'll find a flyer that says bonni bonka. Once you have it order a piece of cake give it to Susan

ltjohnwayne10

Aug 3, 2017
The idea is really great, not that normal straightforward VN game, but man people are right, it's way too much grind and quests, clicking, reading, DEFINITELY too much reading (it's not that the reading itself is bad, it's just too much unimportant stuff), then getting stuck because things are very confusing and missplaced (like Merlin's painting totally hidden). For example the IMVOI quest, not only you have to figure out totally by chance, that you gotta find the girls around the school after the first part of the quest, you also have to find out at which time and day the girls appear around the school to progress a little step further on the quest. Man it's just too much, people get tired of clicking to skip hours, going around school, skip again, repeat and repeat, over and over again, there are too many of these in the game, as the guy said, you spend like 90% of the game doing boring stuff (because the quests aren't fun, the dialogue is rarely fun or interesting to read) that you just repeat over and over the same action, it's very, very, very tiresome. Even the dialogue repeats itself a lot.
The game is so grindy, that when you actually reach the content, you get extremely disappointed because the reward is not good enough for the amount of time you spent trying to reach it (I believe that is the reason most people hate the game). Like, come on, you can only speak to two (or three girls when you are lucky) on Saturday, and you have to wait a whoooole weak to do it again, you also don't have the option to skip day(s) (not without making another boring quest to get a time skipper, that also you have to figure out by chance that it even exists), so you click on the clock, click to skip time, click back, click to sleep, please repeat it 6 times sir. All that for nothing, only for them to leave very early and you go back to doing it all over until the second time when finally some little action happens. For real, please, please stop this madness. You gotta remember that there are 4 characters, so everything the player does, will be multiplied by four, the reading, the grinding, the clicking, the disappointing, shit, it even looks like I'm stammering.
That reminds me of something else, why do we have to click, only to skip "..." at scenes? I mean at peeking, and other stuff, you just wait looking at a static image, wait a little more, dialogue shows "...", click next, back to repetition.
Also, this summoning system makes absolutely no sense when they all come at the same time , like, you have a whole freaking day (sometimes week) wasted, just because Loki, the God of Trolling-RNG, decided to put them at the same time, and there is NOTHING you can do about it, just lose a day (again sometimes week) and choose which one of them you wanna talk to, as if you couldn't set a date when you send the letter, or they couldn't wait and come one after another, or literally anything else other than this nonsense.
it's very true all the points you bring here! the game has a HUGE potential. the scenario is good, the graphics are excellent. but QUESTS! shit ... too much nebulous. no simple and clear explanation, we do not know if we do the right thing because there is very little information in the guide and even less in the game. Then what to say long dialogue boring .. it would be a thing if in the end we will get something crisp but no. have remained in denial and on our appetite...

that said I give the developer the chance to rectify things but personally I can not wait to see the next release. it will be desiccated for me.

Reactions: Rapazi

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Nothing in this game makes any sense.
You shall train your stats to 4 to leave the room but cant get them higher up then 3.
To get help to get the stats higher you should do some paperwork which also doesnt work.

I dont mind reading a guide but even that doesnt make sense as it tells you to do certain stuff you cant do while other stuff that comes afterwards is already done but according to the guide it comes AFTER not before.

The hell?

Reactions: Jaun Karr

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
uh......? I believe you can get to 10 in stats... so not sure what you're saying.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
uh......? I believe you can get to 10 in stats... so not sure what you're saying.
I am stuck at 3. i cant progress any further. I cant leave the room and in short i cant do anything for hours now. The walktrough in the main post isnt helping either he tells me to bash the door open when i cant but then to talk with snape which i already did.

hammerface

May 18, 2018
I'm so lost.. I can't get to the prefect's bathroom, or find out what they're talking about. I've spoken to all the girls, made them agree to become commissars, verified that they're meeting in the bathroom by having the portrait spy on them AND by asking Susan's mom.

I got a hint that i'm supposed to fly to "the faculties" at night but I can only go to the house towers... What am I supposed to do to progress the story? Checked the guide and it's no help at all. Just says to talk to "a portrait" and discuss the topic of the meetings but I can only talk about the meeting place with Sally.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I'm so lost.. I can't get to the prefect's bathroom, or find out what they're talking about. I've spoken to all the girls, made them agree to become commissars, verified that they're meeting in the bathroom by having the portrait spy on them AND by asking Susan's mom.

I got a hint that i'm supposed to fly to "the faculties" at night but I can only go to the house towers... What am I supposed to do to progress the story? Checked the guide and it's no help at all. Just says to talk to "a portrait" and discuss the topic of the meetings but I can only talk about the meeting place with Sally.
Forget the walktrough that surely was written for older versions. I sadly cant help you with how to progress the story as i am stuck way more behind then u are.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I have given up with the game. There is probably lots of stuff to do with the ladies but i just dont care anymore. The humor is good and the drawings as well as is the story.
But if you dont know exactly when to do what and how and where you just sit there for hours doing pointless stuff that gets repetitive and boring and frustrating as hell.

The walktrough makes no sense (prob wrote for a older version or a different one) but thanks for whoever wrote it. Must have been a nightmare to do so.

To the dev the best of luck but i am out. To repetitive, no clue what to do next, when and where and no fun at all. Despite the fact that the game was a wonderful experience till chapter 4 when i stumbled through it for an entire day.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Gotta agree that the progression seems very labyrinthine... if you read and remember everything, it works out more or less, but missing just a little bit can cause you to wait hours.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes