akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
How do i trigger
"Hurray, you found out what the problem is. Talk with the Hat to find out what to do next.
Click on the Hat and talk about your next steps."
from the walkthrough?

The only dialog the hat have is the swimsuit.

I tried each of these:
  1. Support route, burn Phoenix, and steal Hermione’s swimsuit with magic (on a day of uniform swimsuit) while she is busy resurrecting the Phoenix. (I stole one and gave it to the hat)
  2. Shadow route, ask Minerva to join in on one of the meetings (on a day of uniform swimsuit). Again, you need to confirm the info with one of the girls. (She told me that the girls hated it, no dialog from the hat)
  3. Earning trust, summon the girl you going for and choose the suit options in the clothes menu. (Hermonie, the dialog of available are still the 3 as before, clicked on each of them, the hat still no dialog)

The portrait, the dialog on the issue of meetings, still the 3 paths.

Garei

May 1, 2018
Hey all i'm blocked on Swimsuits quest ... if one know a solution i have pick a pantie of hermione and i craft to Daphne Luna and
Susan, and i return on room of all but i'm blocked ... here.

2019-08-17 22_38_19-Window.png

hurlogar

Jul 21, 2017
hi there, 1st time looking at this version of the game (i played Akabur's version)

how is the H content ? is it plentifull ? or it will mostly be story and slow progression/teasing
also at what chapter should i start ? are they just tutorial/story to justifie the MC's presence and the game really start after all thoses chapter are done ?

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
hi there, 1st time looking at this version of the game (i played Akabur's version)

how is the H content ? is it plentifull ? or it will mostly be story and slow progression/teasing
also at what chapter should i start ? are they just tutorial/story to justifie the MC's presence and the game really start after all thoses chapter are done ?
hi H-content so far is 1 rape-y scene and 1 BJ scene with side characters.. but the game is getting better and progressing towards the good stuff. I would start at the beginning, and use the walkthrough as the riddles are not exactly logical at times..

darklord1337

May 27, 2018
How can you use the Save from the first post ? ive played 0.4A and i cant seem to figure out how to move my save from there to B . do i need to start over ?

Thanks

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
hey, I am kinda stuck, I have to find Susan somewhere in the castle but dont know where. Help me.
The hallway outside the classroom during the day when there isn't any class. If she isn't there go back to the map and back there and she'll eventually pop up if it's the proper time

Reactions: rajcatko

mrcoolice

Mar 23, 2019
I have given up with the game. There is probably lots of stuff to do with the ladies but i just dont care anymore. The humor is good and the drawings as well as is the story.
But if you dont know exactly when to do what and how and where you just sit there for hours doing pointless stuff that gets repetitive and boring and frustrating as hell.

The walktrough makes no sense (prob wrote for a older version or a different one) but thanks for whoever wrote it. Must have been a nightmare to do so.

To the dev the best of luck but i am out. To repetitive, no clue what to do next, when and where and no fun at all. Despite the fact that the game was a wonderful experience till chapter 4 when i stumbled through it for an entire day.
I am stuck in chapter 4 after clicking on everything for hours. I honestly think the game just bugged out. Cant get past girl guarding the door, cant level up anymore.

Xinnello

Sep 14, 2017
I am stuck in chapter 4 after clicking on everything for hours. I honestly think the game just bugged out. Cant get past girl guarding the door, cant level up anymore.
go on your Diary and select the tab "Stats" on the page of right click on third yellow box from down to up named "Influence".

a box will appear on left side of screen, once you activate it, all your stats reach level 5 (temporally), then you will be able to pass the girl choosing whatever option you want.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes