Baltu Roy

Jun 11, 2017
I am using Android version
To complete chapter 4 I need to right click on influence but I can't do it, any idea? I will be thankful for any kind of help.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
At least he makes it easy. Others who don't let saves work between versions don't give catchup mechanics.

Sep 16, 2018
Question, anybody could reach this?:

You now have a chance to see Hermione’s ass when she’s feeding the phoenix. This may require several repetitions to achieve it.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018

You now have a chance to see Hermione’s ass when she’s feeding the phoenix. This may require several repetitions to achieve it.
Not sure, quite frankly depends on how you define it... I have not ever seen Hermione's ass, as it has always been blocked by panties. If you're talking about a panty shot where she moons you, yes that is a thing in there. If you mean without panties, I haven't seen it yet.

Sep 16, 2018
Not sure, quite frankly depends on how you define it... I have not ever seen Hermione's ass, as it has always been blocked by panties. If you're talking about a panty shot where she moons you, yes that is a thing in there. If you mean without panties, I haven't seen it yet.
Uhmm... look im here... Am i doing something wrong?

1567996194135.png

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018

It's during the swimsuit questline. I have a screenshot of it saved, I'll upload it a bit later

nibbanevacryz

Jul 27, 2019
anyone got an actual guide for daphne's game of chance, so far i think if she blushes its gonna be pink. I tried cancel out all the options when she smiles and folds her arm but it seems totally rng for me, is this a bug or nah

Jan 7, 2018
anyone got an actual guide for daphne's game of chance, so far i think if she blushes its gonna be pink. I tried cancel out all the options when she smiles and folds her arm but it seems totally rng for me, is this a bug or nah
Use the stats points to get x-ray. use it when you play the game of chance

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
I have this “guide” made for myself hope it helps
Looking down-Yellow

Closing eyes and a kiss - Blue

Doing nothing- Burnished

Smile eyes covering- Rose

Blushing - Hot pink

Smile eyes covering with arms on hips- Purple

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So since the release of the bikini questline, how far are we with content do we have more animations, h-scenes (sex scenes) and more content? or we still at the same nothing changed.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes