franconia

Feb 26, 2019
So since the release of the bikini questline, how far are we with content do we have more animations, h-scenes (sex scenes) and more content? or we still at the same nothing changed.
in sooner update (this week mb) here will be first sex scene. also here some Hcontent(u can see those boobies) with all 4 girls

Mar 18, 2019
in sooner update (this week mb) here will be first sex scene. also here some Hcontent(u can see those boobies) with all 4 girls
This next release is a new location not a sex scene.

From their Discord: "September public release, new location, month after sex scene, month after sex scene new location prolly after that"

Reactions: et5482015
Mar 18, 2019
No, it was Joe himself, here.
And he did specify it was a main girl but he didn't specify which, Rapazi. Word on the street and the more obvious choice is Luna, though.
What I posted was directly from Joe on the Discord. 09/04/2019 on the public channel if you want to look.

"September public release, new location, month after sex scene, month after sex scene new location prolly after that"

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
He later said that, due to a mistake, the schedule got pushed back a month
I did and there's some surprises in store. The public release got way pushed back, pretty sure the alpha will make it out on time.

Basically, I am trying to catch back up.

Last edited:
Reactions: InvincibleDespair

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
So today i did a review on their discord cause still "no sex scene" and other stuff, one of the devs go by the name "JoeBanks" goes and insultes me cause i dont recognize a bj has a sex-scene (Bj is oral-sex-scene not sex-scene), and he kept going and going insulting and trying to make me the bad guy when i never insulted.

His messages
"are you stupid? or did you not actually play the game
just my $0.02, you obviously didn't play the game or read the walkthrough"

"You're also not a patreon so why do I even care if you're not even submitting money to the game
Go ahead posted around on f95 just means you're a little bitch"

And after this found them talking over in one of the chats with one of the devs and a tester he kept talking about our conversation cause he called me stupid and other things being toxic and no manners to the community so i ignored no ust to talk to a toxic person and one of the chats they were talking another dev sayed this
"Our game is more plot-oriented. And our players want good scenario with logical corruption for girls. Players will hate us if we just do fuck scenes now. Because it's too fast for that. It will seems like: -Oh, just take some meat and fuck off, guys"
But this game is around since 2016 and so far what do we have, clearly the game might get better but perhaps in 2 or more years.

(i did post this cause this person could have reached to me and talked to me like a normal person we could have talked more and what can we expect for the next updates etc but going insulting on his first line on a perhaps future patreon not good, if anyone want proof this is real dm me i will show u.)
*little bit before posting this i got kicked cause i was about to answer to him and the rest of the people there and he was afraid so he kicked me
Well maybe just maybe if you guys realize that a bj classifies as a sex scene or that there is new management things would be different and btw there is one actual sex scene by your standards in the game. Basically now the current devs are trying to save a sinking ship. And bring water in it won’t help.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: exirock

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
So today i did a review on their discord cause still "no sex scene" and other stuff, one of the devs go by the name "JoeBanks" goes and insultes me cause i dont recognize a bj has a sex-scene (Bj is oral-sex-scene not sex-scene), and he kept going and going insulting and trying to make me the bad guy when i never insulted no one from my review.

His messages
"are you stupid? or did you not actually play the game
just my $0.02, you obviously didn't play the game or read the walkthrough"

"You're also not a patreon so why do I even care if you're not even submitting money to the game
Go ahead posted around on f95 just means you're a little bitch"

And after this found them talking over in one of the chats with one of the devs and a tester he kept talking about our conversation cause he called me stupid and other things being toxic and no manners to the community so i ignored no ust to talk to a toxic person and one of the chats they were talking another dev sayed this
"Our game is more plot-oriented. And our players want good scenario with logical corruption for girls. Players will hate us if we just do fuck scenes now. Because it's too fast for that. It will seems like: -Oh, just take some meat and fuck off, guys"
But this game is around since 2016 and so far what do we have, clearly the game might get better but perhaps in 2 or more years.

(i did post this cause this person could have reached to me and talked to me like a normal person we could have talked more and what can we expect for the next updates etc but going insulting on his first line on a former patreon not good, if anyone want proof this is real dm me i will show u.)
*little bit before posting this i got kicked cause i was about to answer to him and the rest of the people there and he was afraid so he kicked me.
This is not surprising. He was banned from our Discord for going on abusive tirades.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
So I think I have all the swimsuits but have no clue who actually likes what because I'm dumb and am pretty much stuck, can anyone explain to me how to progress like I'm a 5 year old?

Dwene

Dec 7, 2018
JoeBanks Perhaps teasing scenes should be added more frequently where the girls perhaps do things that the MC could take advantages of, without the girls being aware of their actions being used for sexual pleasure by the MC. One example could be as followed, "The giant troll (from the first harry potter movie) has broken it's way into the school in search for (panties?), one of the girls decides to run up to Dumbledore's office and tells the MC that she needs to hide. The MC quickly grabs her hand and locks her and himself inside the wardrobe where the back of her skirt gets pushed up against the MC's crotch due to the tight space. This causes an erection and since she's frightened for the giant troll to find her, she starts shaking, which causes her to start moving her legs up and down at a fast pace (unintentionally). The MC tries to tell her to stop moving but she interrupts him with her worried mumbling. She is not aware of the situation and doesn't know that she's currently rubbing her ass against his crotch by pushing up against him and shake out of fear. When it's all clear to come out, they exit the wardrobe without him mentioning what just happened because he never intended for that to happen in the first place, and she thanks him for letting her hide in his office. She then leaves without a single thought about what happened behind her back since she wasn't aware of what she did."

Things like these could be added here and there through out the game to lengthen the story a bit without adding sex scenes out of no where as said by one of the developers could be a bad idea.

Last edited:

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
So I think I have all the swimsuits but have no clue who actually likes what because I'm dumb and am pretty much stuck, can anyone explain to me how to progress like I'm a 5 year old?
there is a youtube video, just search for it.. follow it for ten minutes and you are through

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
JoeBanks Perhaps teasing scenes should be added more frequently where the girls perhaps do things that the MC could take advantages of, without the girls being aware of their actions being used for sexual pleasure by the MC. One example could be as followed, "The giant troll (from the first harry potter movie) has broken it's way into the school in search for (panties?), one of the girls decides to run up to Dumbledore's office and tells the MC that she needs to hide. The MC quickly grabs her hand and locks her and himself inside the wardrobe where the back of her skirt gets pushed up against the MC's crotch due to the tight space. This causes an erection and since she's frightened for the giant troll to find her, she starts shaking, which causes her to start moving her legs up and down at a fast pace (unintentionally). The MC tries to tell her to stop moving but she interrupts him with her worried mumbling. She is not aware of the situation and doesn't know that she's currently rubbing her ass against his crotch by pushing up against him and shake out of fear. When it's all clear to come out, they exit the wardrobe without him mentioning what just happened because he never intended for that to happen in the first place, and she thanks him for letting her hide in his office. She then leaves without a single thought about what happened behind her back since she wasn't aware of what she did."

Things like these could be added here and there through out the game to lengthen the story a bit without adding sex scenes out of no where as said by one of the developers could be a bad idea.
There's more teasing coming, but it will be a bit more clever. Also, there's more sex planned, a lot of the reason the public release got pushed was the fill out chapter 5, so that the next release where sex will happen with a main girl doesn't have some massive logical chasm. Not that anyone plays from the beginning anymore, but that's the intent.

(Also, people commenting about what happens on discord, is that really game related? We have rules. People just don't read them.)

Reactions: jan.spam and JRZ17

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
Joe, can you please be a bit more specific on what kind of sex will be introduced in the next release? Thank you.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Joe, can you please be a bit more specific on what kind of sex will be introduced in the next release? Thank you.
The next public release won't have sex. It's the bridge to it in the 0.5 Alpha, which is currently in development. 0.4F is in testing now.

What kind of sex? Well, it will be on a bed. The artist is not done, so I don't have much more to tell you than that. Sorry, I don't want to give much more away than that, and things can change as we develop it.

Reactions: strenif and Zuty
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes