RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So I haven't checked up on this game since may, how much has been added in terms of actual content?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It's still kind of a mess right now with very little nudity to show for it. I agree with the others on waiting.
Did they actually start adding bi-monthly scenes at the very least? I mean that's like the bear minimum they could do.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Did they actually start adding bi-monthly scenes at the very least? I mean that's like the bear minimum they could do.
I don't follow this game close enough, and I'm not sure it's updated as soon as patreon is so I'm not sure I could know.

There's only two "sex" scenes and a bit more nudity right now.

happy395

May 28, 2019
What do I do to complete
1- Show interest in the school
2- Demmand Support
3- Obtain a catalog
4- Attain council's approval

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Well, just dropping in saying hello. I just finished testing the next release, I won't set any expectation or such, but I hope everyone appreciates the level of effort put in on it.

I have slept very little over the past couple days. I really hope people will take the time to play 0.4F when it drops and give constructive feedback.

If all goes well, I will drop the changelog this evening.

Last edited:

franconia

Feb 26, 2019
Even now i m sure that there was a lot of work copmleted for last release and just wanna say thx to u and your team for this wonderfull game. <3

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes