LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Do I get it right that i need to start all over again, or is there a way to use my save from 0.4a? The game cant even use previous saves automatically, like any other game out here can, but copying the saves into the saves folder of 0.4f doesnt work either
there was a bug in version 0.4f involving saves, you can try v0.4.1f that is posted on their Patreon and that should have the save issue fixed

EDIT: here is the post about it
https://f95zone.to/threads/innocent-witches-v0-4f-sad-crab.330/post-2428541

Reactions: rKnight

chilonqua

Jan 16, 2018
Where does this patch end. Can you complete chapter 5, I'm stuck on getting Merlin laid and the girls showing off their mini skirts

Tech94

Apr 7, 2018
Who passed the mini-games with Hermione? Can you throw off the screenshots or what is there? I would be very grateful (I think I'm not alone)

Burr

Apr 11, 2018
Well, well, well.

I do remember they told us that the sex scene would be in September. No sex scene, guys. Just another minor update (they claim it to be big, but it's not true at all). And they spend on this how long? Around 2 months.

To conclude, the developers keep living up to the expectations - art is good, but you can see a little new in each update; everything else - sucks.

Also they are not really good at:
- Deadlines
- Patrons interactions (Honestly, I do not who answers the comments on patreon, but the guy is really awful at this. Most of the time they sound just rude)
- Any significant content

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
You are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine. Games with nudity and eroticism but no 'sexual content' are still allowed and posted on this site.
And i never said they are not allowed. I simply clarified for you and anyone else what on your post was just not true.
You didn't post an opinion you made a claim that is just wrong. Nothing more, nothing less.

An opinion could be "that you are ok with erotic only or no sex at all in a game on this website" or that you "don't mind games with no sexual content or only erotic encounters"

Stating that an adult game and i quote:
Adult games can have sexual content, or can have nudity & eroticism only and they're still good.
Is not an opinion its a false statement. Adult games have a 18+ rating and have either "sexual content" or "extreme violence" and if not they are not "adult games"

There is no "adult game" with only nudity/eroticism that has an 18+ rating and therefore are not "adult games"

Reactions: Jaun Karr

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Usually a comment like that would imply the game actually HAD sex, lol. I got tired of playing Myst with no payoff.
Because everyone knows you have to use an owl to attack a board so it falls in the girl's lap to make them move...right? Right?
Oh.... you mean this? Clearly, a lot has changed, you just haven't played the game recently. 2 sex scenes, a new one next month, objectives are becoming more clear, we have added a lot of hinting etc.

1569105120847.png
1569104619076.png
1569104929532.png

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Well, well, well.

I do remember they told us that the sex scene would be in September. No sex scene, guys. Just another minor update (they claim it to be big, but it's not true at all). And they spend on this how long? Around 2 months.

To conclude, the developers keep living up to the expectations - art is good, but you can see a little new in each update; everything else - sucks.

Also they are not really good at:
- Deadlines
- Patrons interactions (Honestly, I do not who answers the comments on patreon, but the guy is really awful at this. Most of the time they sound just rude)
- Any significant content
I also apologized and stated very clearly we were behind. And, I was under the impression the art would be done the end of this month, it's not. I can't make that happen any faster. Sorry.

Leafless Twig

Dec 18, 2018

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Two.. oh, I mean nearly three sex scenes in three years. Guys, this guy deserves an apology, he's totally not milking his Patreons.
I haven't been with the project that long, you haven't read the forum posts obviously. So blaming me when we fired someone is meh. I can't fix that. However, I do go out of my way on here to clearly communicate things and explain where we are at. We just finished the release, I can lift my head up out of the sand and then come on here to the same dependable complaints. Things I am working on, honestly.

It's funny, because if I didn't care, I would totally avoid putting myself out there to be ripped on.

But you know what? We deserve the hate, I feel that. As a dev team we were really happy with this release, the chapter 5 objectives are much clearer. We are actually making strides at turning the game around. Is it going to be fast? Well never as fast as we want or I hope. And I am pretty much insane with my expectation levels of speed.

But we are honestly not trying to milk anyone, I have a time limit of end of 2020, I am straight up off the project then. Regardless. So it has to be finished by then.

(Also, I can say honestly, the person who's not on the team was milking it... and for far too long, he gained someone's trust and made a lot of excuses.)

chilonqua

Jan 16, 2018
I haven't been with the project that long, you haven't read the forum posts obviously. So blaming me when we fired someone is meh. I can't fix that. However, I do go out of my way on here to clearly communicate things and explain where we are at. We just finished the release, I can lift my head up out of the sand and then come on here to the same dependable complaints. Things I am working on, honestly.

It's funny, because if I didn't care, I would totally avoid putting myself out there to be ripped on.

But you know what? We deserve the hate, I feel that. As a dev team we were really happy with this release, the chapter 5 objectives are much clearer. We are actually making strides at turning the game around. Is it going to be fast? Well never as fast as we want or I hope. And I am pretty much insane with my expectation levels of speed.

But we are honestly not trying to milk anyone, I have a time limit of end of 2020, I am straight up off the project then. Regardless. So it has to be finished by then.

(Also, I can say honestly, the person who's not on the team was milking it... and for far too long, he gained someone's trust and made a lot of excuses.)
sorry to intrude on your argument and personally I enjoy the game, but could you tell me where the content ends for the patch. Can you finish chapter 5 at all I'm currently trying to get Merlin laid and the girls are just flashing their mini skirts

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
sorry to intrude on your argument and personally I enjoy the game, but could you tell me where the content ends for the patch. Can you finish chapter 5 at all I'm currently trying to get Merlin laid and the girls are just flashing their mini skirts
Use the objectives, put the Daphne photo on him... I don't know why the text says to try to get him laid, very misleading.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
If you can't hold todays dead lines, you also won't hold the 2020 deadline. My guess is it will be half done and abandoned.
True but we didn't actually miss any deadline that was published on Patreon:

(What happened was I over-communicate here and am a little to quick to speak, so I corrected what I said, the goals have been set properly there for the people paying, they were never mislead. Currently we are off by my initial goals on sex scenes by 2 weeks now due to a translation issue between english and russian, since I speak english. As far as overall game progress, we are actually 2 weeks ahead of my plans, but no one cares about the story.)

1569106597448.png

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes