vaderadept

Jun 18, 2018
True but we didn't actually miss any deadline that was published on Patreon:

(What happened was I over-communicate here and am a little to quick to speak, so I corrected what I said, the goals have been set properly there for the people paying, they were never mislead. Currently we are off by my initial goals on sex scenes by 2 weeks now due to a translation issue between english and russian, since I speak english. As far as overall game progress, we are actually 2 weeks ahead of my plans, but no one cares about the story.)

View attachment 407285
So next release will be in October?

Huey

Jan 1, 2018
Two.. oh, I mean nearly three sex scenes in three years. Guys, this guy deserves an apology, he's totally not milking his Patreons.
you do realize that joebanks didnt join the team until recently right? maybe know what youre talking about before you bash someone.

Leafless Twig

Dec 18, 2018
you do realize that joebanks didnt join the team until recently right? maybe know what youre talking about before you bash someone.
Let me summarize it in two steps:
1. take over responsibility for the project with all it's issues
2. don't be responsible for the project and all it's issues
:^)

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Let me summarize it in two steps:
1. take over responsibility for the project with all it's issues
2. don't be responsible for the project and all it's issues
:^)
I am just curious, how long were you a patron for? You seem upset, tell me what I can do to make it better for you.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Next month, I mean, if you scroll back a few pages and read my posts, the first main girl is next month. (Sex scene)

To all the complaints, I am sorry I took on fixing a dumpster fire that had a lot of context that I had to work around to even get to the sex and keep it logical. Also, making a game that's purely sex without any game is not what we are after. I have a firm belief, remove the sex, the game should still be playable and fun. We are working towards that goal.

Wish I could make everyone happy, I can't.
While i agree that you guys can't make everyone happy lets not forget one simple but iron fact here. You wouldn't make a single penny without the "promise of Sex" with this game.

The fact that ppl keep up with all the pointless grind in this game is the fact that by the end of this there is the goal of having sex with the ladies of this game. If you would remove that i can guarantee you and the entire team you would lose 90% of your patreons, 90% of your income and almost all of your support anywhere on any website and the game would die faster then you can look.

I agree that the game is still funny and makes fun. But remove the sex and this game is over. If it would be a story driven game only there is way to less happening and no threat at all in the story for anyone to care. You would have to rewrite basically everything in a short amount of time and get rid of the grind while doing so to actually progress the story much faster. Implement a threat, plot and a reason for the player to actually care for the MC and his story to get mentally invested. Thats an impossible task cause the amount of time you would need to do all that the game would already be dead.

You can believe otherwise of course but the moment you test your theory about the game being still fun and playable without any sex involved your worst nightmare about this project becomes a reality almost instantly.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
While i agree that you guys can't make everyone happy lets not forget one simple but iron fact here. You wouldn't make a single penny without the "promise of Sex" with this game.

The fact that ppl keep up with all the pointless grind in this game is the fact that by the end of this there is the goal of having sex with the ladies of this game. If you would remove that i can guarantee you and the entire team you would lose 90% of your patreons, 90% of your income and almost all of your support anywhere on any website and the game would die faster then you can look.

I agree that the game is still funny and makes fun. But remove the sex and this game is over. You can believe otherwise of course but the moment you test your theory about the game being still fun and playable without any sex involved your worst nightmare about this project becomes a reality almost instantly.
I don't make a single penny dude... the fact everyone always brings up money is funny on a site where you get the game without paying money.

ArchDevilCro

Aug 26, 2018
well i'll play from beggining and will try to find some bugs, hope in future hermonie scene with phoenix will be reapetable or maybe even able to have no panties there o_O did not see it in change log :D

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I don't make a single penny dude... the fact everyone always brings up money is funny on a site where you get the game without paying money.
And where does the fact that you make no money of this game negates anything i said? It doesn't matter if YOU don't make money of this game. Patreon does generate almost 10k monthly for this game. Remove the sex and patreon makes a big zero which would end this project.

Reactions: George_Nos

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
There's additional back poses and new outfits, no full blown new sex scene. This release was a massive update to logically fill in the plot and story, so that the next releases will be sex scenes. 2 in a row. There's tits too this release of the main girls.. well one of them.

TLDR; we are disappoint, sorry.
Which one of them if you don't mind that I ask

Leafless Twig

Dec 18, 2018
I am just curious, how long were you a patron for? You seem upset, tell me what I can do to make it better for you.
Well and I'm curious about what part is true from your earlier statement.
Half done and abandoned or that you won't hold the 2020 deadline?

Hold on! The whole project is a charity? Give me a moment and I will tier up.
Where does the money go? Cancer research? Bread for the world? Something rainforest related?

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
And where does the fact that you make no money of this game negates anything i said? It doesn't matter if YOU don't make money of this game. Patreon does generate almost 10k monthly for this game. Remove the sex and patreon makes a big zero which would end this project.
I just mentioned the irony, not that it negates anything. Arguing about money has nothing to do with the actual game, does it?

What is the intent of your arguments? To make me feel bad, or do you come here to try to help the devs fix the issues with the game that can be fixed and help other people and talk constructively about the game?

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
well i'll play from beggining and will try to find some bugs, hope in future hermonie scene with phoenix will be reapetable or maybe even able to have no panties there o_O did not see it in change log :D
None of them are bottomless currently... sorry.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes