Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I just mentioned the irony, not that it negates anything. Arguing about money has nothing to do with the actual game, does it?

What is the intent of your arguments? To make me feel bad, or do you come here to try to help the devs fix the issues with the game that can be fixed and help other people and talk constructively about the game?
Tossing in a red herring has nothing to do with the game either, does it?

I am a writer for a living i could fix your story issues (if you have any?) without effort but i have 0 knowledge about programming or coding.

You said your goal (the dev team) is to make the game fun and enjoyable even with the sexual content gone. And i simply stated that if you remove sex from the game you would lose all support you have. Financially and otherwise.

And this is talking construvtively about the game.
You think the game would still do well without the sexual content when in fact its the opposite and openly talk about it which is a bad decision marketing wise when a dev states that his Sex game would do well with no sex at all in it.

Thats like a Brothel Owner stating his company would still work without the sex cause the ppl are nice and the drinks are good. He would go bankrupt a month later.

I dont try to tell you or the dev team what to do but if you honestly believe this game and the amount of grind in it (which mostly is completely pointless to stretch the time ppl playing it) would still work without any sexual content arriving on the horizon you are dreaming. Sex sells and this game sells because of the promise of sex (you guys will deliver this on the next update) and not because the game is a fun experience gaming wise.

You can do with that information what you want but i highly advice to never mention again that the dev teams beliefs or your goal is to make the game enjoyable without the sex as well as it bears the question if you guys would actually consider ever removing that from the game?

And if you guys deliver the sex scene and the game goes well again i will rejoin as patreon as well but when i still was a patreon i stopped supporting because you guys kept adding one grind mechanic after another with no logical story to follow to actually know what to do next or how to actually get anything done. You had to figure out all yourself or asking patreons who already are past your point.

You might wanna look into that in future updates and adding some sort of guide to make it easier for ppl to follow how to do what and when and where.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
You might wanna look into that in future updates and adding some sort of guide to make it easier for ppl to follow how to do what and when and where.
How am I able to post screenshots showing the game has your suggestions but people keep on making suggestions about the game without proof of playing it?

So the current release... Objective tracking:
1569111564956.png

Reactions: Qdpb

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I appreciate the feedback from the people playing the game. I will be around later, as constructive as it's been hanging out, I would rather work on the game and try to fix these lingering issues.

I am dead serious though, I do appreciate the constructive feedback. Even those playing the leaked release about the Hermione minigame had direct influence to a change last night.

Last edited:
Reactions: robocopio

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
So next release will be in October?
Yes absolutely, I had hopes for another *surprise* release end of September, but we asked the artist for additional tasks and the sex scene got pushed back by a couple weeks. I wasn't elated by this fact. So I have to own up to the fact I came on here saying we would do something and it didn't happen. The issue is, I can't blame our artist for misunderstanding and drawing a location that would have come the month after. He simply caused me to reshuffle my plans and then eat my words.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
How am I able to post screenshots showing the game has your suggestions but people keep on making suggestions about the game without proof of playing it? I am logging off, it's remarkable that people who don't play a game will explain how we need to do things.

So the current release... Objective tracking:
View attachment 407368
Funny considering i am already trough the update

How are you able to take constructive critique if all you do is change subject on what ppl tell you (patreons and non patreons/ which are potential money income) and bash them for stuff they didnt say in every answer you give?

You didnt have a competent guide for 3 years and still dont have one. No one explains to you how to do certain things you still have to figure them out and old saves still dont work but regardless of what i will tell you it won't reach you as you feel attacked to what i write. Not my intention but if its how you feel i cant change that.

Its remarkable indeed how you change the subject in every answer you give to evade the arguments some people made and then imply on what they said or how they meant it. A simple "what do you mean by that" would clarify things instead of feeling attacked on everything ppl write to you.

And you make no sense. You say you want constructive critique then when you get some you try to negate everything a person says.

Do what you want then and stop asking for constructive critique all together. You said yourself you guys deserve the bashing you get now for how the past updates went down but actually defend every shitty decision from the past and evade every unpleasent post with everything you can think of.

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I feel that if the creator stopped tweaking the mechanics, stopped adding so much grind to the game, and progressed the story in a way that it feels like we're actually achieving something, it wouldn't have been disliked by so many (just look at
The DeLuca Family for a game with no sexual content, but has such a well developed story that it feels like we're achieving something). I mean hell, I tried supporting this game back in 2016, but after a few updates of no actual content, I gave up. fast forward to about 6 months ago when I last tried it, and it still feels like it's barely gone anywhere, and I'm not one to normally complain about a game on this site (especially since it's a free site to play games that normally cost money).
You are not alone with that opinion about the game or the state it is in. It cost the devs patreons and alot of complains back when i was a patreon because nothing was getting done and only more and more grind was added. Once ppl started taking their money back that changed but i was one of them leaving and not supporting the game anymore back then and the complaining is a constructive way to tell a dev that you will not keep paying money if things don't change and you are not alone with that.

D

Deleted member 215905

Personally, I enjoy the game, and I think some of this is a bit harsh, the art is great, the girls are still extremely fappable, and it's come along way from what it used to be, it's a lot of work, being done for free, and i still enjoy it a lot, I like this update so far.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: exirock

MikeCool

Jun 1, 2017
I am completely blocked on "persuade Luna". The walkthrough talks about asking Snape for some jar, but it never appears in the responses, when you summon him. Please any help?

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Shift + S
Isn't there a load one too? Sorry, forgot to put that in the original message.

Also, 4.1F for the version with the black background... how would I go about uploading a save?

It's persistent between saves, exit-to-menu and exit-to-desktop.

D

Deleted member 215905

Personally, I enjoy the game, and I think some of this is a bit harsh, the art is great, the girls are still extremely fappable, and it's come along way from what it used to be, it's a lot of work, being done for free, and i still enjoy it a lot, I like this update so far.
that being said i still hate the hermonie mini game

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes