vaderadept

Jun 18, 2018
Yes absolutely, I had hopes for another *surprise* release end of September, but we asked the artist for additional tasks and the sex scene got pushed back by a couple weeks. I wasn't elated by this fact. So I have to own up to the fact I came on here saying we would do something and it didn't happen. The issue is, I can't blame our artist for misunderstanding and drawing a location that would have come the month after. He simply caused me to reshuffle my plans and then eat my words.
Don't worry about it. Keep up a good work man! :)

chefftali

Jan 2, 2018
can you please fix the saves, that is the most important thing why ppl are upset in my opinion
everytime i see this game on the front page, i am very hesitant to try it out, because i have to grind everything again
posting saves is also very unprofessional, not just i want to have my own choises matter, i also have to read every comment to find your saves, (sory i m not really a forum guy)

and i dont know if there is a way to know this:
when game goes to front page, how can i know if its an update, or the save? or whatever the change is on the first post

second important thing is i believe the complexity of everything basicly, not just puzzles, everything
hints are also not enough compared to the complexity you bring to the table

and yes, unfortunately, playing the game after an update, it feels like, what was the update again?

other than that, i like the story and art so far

ps: i suggest dont argue with ppl, just makes things look worse
or take some kind of very basic management course for handling ppl in general,
and do what the teachers say:p they most likely know better

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
can you please fix the saves, that is the most important thing why ppl are upset in my opinion
everytime i see this game on the front page, i am very hesitant to try it out, because i have to grind everything again
posting saves is also very unprofessional, not just i want to have my own choises matter, i also have to read every comment to find your saves, (sory i m not really a forum guy)

and i dont know if there is a way to know this:
when game goes to front page, how can i know if its an update, or the save? or whatever the change is on the first post

second important thing is i believe the complexity of everything basicly, not just puzzles, everything
hints are also not enough compared to the complexity you bring to the table

and yes, unfortunately, playing the game after an update, it feels like, what was the update again?

other than that, i like the story and art so far

ps: i suggest dont argue with ppl, just makes things look worse
or take some kind of very basic management course for handling ppl in general,
and do what the teachers say:p they most likely know better
Saves are not fixable, personal suggestions on my attitude should be addressed in PM, but I guess one would need a basic "Management Course" to know that.

Phex11477

Jun 18, 2018
Ok i have a question for a game of chance. I can't unlock special reward, i am over 16 guesses in a row. Sometimes i get a message about hiding something more but no clue on how to find it

agjagbois

Jan 7, 2018
I'm really liking the game and I think the new quest tracker is A+. But i'm still stuck on a few things.

• I've got the Diadim, and i've spoken to the blue ghost lady now i'm not sure what to do as there is no quest step for it.
  • Stuck on 'Find a way to break IMVOIS' - 'Look around for clues'. I picked the light path I believe?
  • Mermaid's treasure - I think you can only get this early on and I skipped to chapter 5?
  • 'A game of chance' - unlock special reward. I've done everything else here.

Overall, despite there not being a lot of NSFW stuff in the game. I'm happy with the general direction!

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
  • I've got the Diadim, and i've spoken to the blue ghost lady now i'm not sure what to do as there is no quest step for it.
    You can merely talk to her about it by summoning her. Nothing further for now.

• Stuck on 'Find a way to break IMVOIS' - 'Look around for clues'. I picked the light path I believe?
    Progress further and check the code on the headmaster's bedroom furniture.

• Mermaid's treasure - I think you can only get this early on and I skipped to chapter 5?
    No you can go outside and go to hogsmeade on the map and do this now.

• 'A game of chance' - unlock special reward. I've done everything else here.
    Daphne special outfit, have to get a streak.

Reactions: agjagbois
Jan 30, 2019
Im having an issue with Luna's dream quiz. I started from Chapter 5 (not sure if this is the reason), and I've got the speak with Snape and use the pill parts done. The Weekdays part says 3/3, however for the weekends 0/6, the 3rd scene for Weekdays keeps repeating.

Aug 26, 2017
For the cabinet stuff I got
Open 2
close 3
close 2
close 2
open 3
close 2
{ close 3 close 2} -- seems like a code bug, says last one on both
And i can't find the last one :l I tried every combo of opening and closing all the doors...

EDIT* Nevermind, the game is just bugged, the walkthrough worked, open 2, close 3, close 4, open 5, close 6, close 7

Last edited:

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
Hey Joe I dont care what the others are saying but I believe you group are doing a great job taking a game left in shambles to a game raising everyone's expectation. also it is great of you to give out the public update along with those of patreons while we aren't even paying.(I sure would once i start earning)

Reactions: KBoi and JoeBanks

ArchDevilCro

Aug 26, 2018
None of them are bottomless currently... sorry.
well tnx for advice to Hermonie phoenix repeat scene (in act 5) but.. i'll just post here something i found because i do not know other specified places to write it:

EDIT:
1. in act 4 shitch apears but i did not find possible way to start quest in a4. (maybe remove it? froma4)
2. from beggining/a4 after entering act 5 snitch can apear even if window is NOT open
3. from beggining/a4 Hermonie phoenix scene is stuck to search only (you cant stand next to her and use spell to lift skirt) + nicely done to make it repeatable in a5 :) hope there is secret there
4. from beggining/a4 to a5 there is no bedrom to enter (only if u start from a5)

sry for bad english and i will try to double check this things later little sleapy...

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes