JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Fantastic game, I love it. But I stumbled on a bug I believe. The tracker says to "persuade Luna".

When consulting the walkthrough, it talks about asking Snape for some jar, but it never appears in the responses, when you summon him. Please any help?

And what do I need to do with the broken elder wand, and the diadem.

Thanks in advance
Nothing with the broken wand or diadem currently. The Snape dialogue should come up while drinking if you have progressed far enough. You can hit us on in discord, we can load your save or look at screenshots.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sounds like a bad download, redownload an try again.

I have listed all the MD5SUMs for our packages:
PC - c85ae768079a194813586ca16896a96e
Mac - cfb89d32517631d43c73bd4d0b422599
Android ArmV8 - 30efe1e302abcd705356f40e06618c4c
Android ArmV7 - 25baa31cdc5374648fa9447e7b15e24c

You should validate your download after before unzipping/installing it.

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2019
I started at Chapter 5, and went for Luna as the main girl. When I do her dream quiz, I can only get the three weekday scenes and on weekends its the third scene of the weekday. I have done the commissar. What do I do to get the other scenes?

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
Hey Joe, I must say your dedication to the game is admirable. You and the team have made some good clean up to the game and the quest tracker of act 5 is a massive improvement and I'm enjoying it so much. The artwork is amazing and makes me think of monkey Island in the 90s. Loved that game. I think most people moaning here are frustrated. They know the game is amazing and want more out of it otherwise they would have just moved on if it was a crap game. I was so impressed by the changes made over the last 3 months that I decided to support the project on Patreon. What I would request is the first 4 acts get a bit of love in terms of clean up and a little lewd content added leading up to act 5. Maybe something like seeing the girls through their dorm windows when you are flying past with broom or something like that. Something to build up our mood as we lead into act 5. Just a thought. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: samael000

FratRat69

Apr 27, 2019
In general I really do like the game, however, I get tired of losing all of my progress with each 'update' I spend a lot of time progressing the game, getting (read grinding) stats and gold, furthering the story line, catching the snitch...need I go on. To lose all of this and have to start again every 2 or 3 months is a pain. it is too frustrating...I will wait until someone uploads a save that really starts at 3F with max stats, 3-4K gold and all of the quests to that point. Then I can work on the 'new' material.

I appreciate the work that Joe has put into the management of this game but for a experienced player the frustration level is becoming maximized.

MikeCool

Jun 1, 2017
Nothing with the broken wand or diadem currently. The Snape dialogue should come up while drinking if you have progressed far enough. You can hit us on in discord, we can load your save or look at screenshots.
It was all about the influence, using influence Luna is willing not to wear panties, after that when you summon Snape officialy the jar is mentioned. Thanks JoeBanks for the response, it is appreciated.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes