D

Deleted member 215905

just read notes, or read text while going thru game, but again everything is in notes and it makes game much easyer...
Hm, I've gone through the book, and read everything, I'm not really seeing anything that's gonna help. I'm completed all the levels of hermonie's mini game, talk to her outside of class, got her to drink with me, flirted with her, peeked on her, got her underpants, still just not that last one.

D

Deleted member 215905

With the notes and your waifu you can figure out which girl is the one who wanted the topless version of the swimsuit and the day when all girls wear that one. Wait for that day and make sure they wear the right one or use the notes to manipulate it so they only have that certain swimsuit to give to them.

Or just spam the invite every day and wait till you get it.
I see, thank you.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Only 2? Then I guess it's not going to be any of the 4 prefects
Actually according to joe (one of the devs) we get 2 of them but only 2 of them in sex scenes. My guess as i played the corruption path that it will be the one you choose as your waifu and the other you expelled. So for me it will be susan and Luna. As you can't expell Daphne or Hermione.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Thanks for adding some cheating mechanics (not for Ginny, sadly) and stars for a game to remember correct answers. That helps.

But what I don't get is why did you decide to make this games even more of a grind. Playing puzzles 9 times instead of 3 for the same content? Why? It's not even logical story-wise, since on first levels of each stage you are shown less than on the third levels of a prior stage.

It would be another thing it there was some sexy banter that would evolve from game to game, but that's not the case.
It's a team thing, there are other devs, someone changed the minigames, do I agree? Well most changes were really good, so on occasion mistakes will be made. It's the first release with this change, it's a game that's in development... unfortunately the players will see the ill effects of changes like this.

With regards to content, this minigame does not have enough of a reward at all, it will be updated the next release.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
It's a team thing, there are other devs, someone changed the minigames, do I agree? Well most changes were really good, so on occasion mistakes will be made. It's the first release with this change, it's a game that's in development... unfortunately the players will see the ill effects of changes like this.

With regards to content, this minigame does not have enough of a reward at all, it will be updated the next release.
May i ask if my guess was correct that the sexual content in the next update will be the waifu and the one you expelled in the corruption path or does the dev team go for the public vote?

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Actually according to joe (one of the devs) we get 2 of them but only 2 of them in sex scenes. My guess as i played the corruption path that it will be the one you choose as your waifu and the other you expelled. So for me it will be susan and Luna. As you can't expell Daphne or Hermione.
Only 2? Then I guess it's not going to be any of the 4 prefects
Next release is a sex scene with 1 main girl. The release after is another main girl. Whether or not it's the corruption path, *shouldn't* matter, just have to fill in the dark path a bit more. Generally speaking, the reason for the split paths is to address the grind and slow burn complaints. The dark path should take less effort/grind overall (hopefully). The complaint originally was the wall of text, I then went and added chapter skips, but now the complaint is the game is too grindy... I will try to think of creative ways to address this. I like puzzles, I like game play, I like the concept of challenges and earning things.

Keep in mind, the game's in active development, it's an iterative process, we took out things and changed things to lessen the grind already and will continue to do so. Feel free to complain constructively about it, explain the parts that bother you most with some granularity though please. The "grindy" part, needs to be explained, stats, minigames etc?

If having to accomplish things to get to content is a huge issue, is it just the time it takes?

If it's time versus reward, I get this most easily, right now there's not enough content and what you have seen is me build the entire engines mechanics without the art being there to reward you for it.

But by building out all the mechanics and the stuff for the game's engine, we can go back, refactor, stream line the code and get everything ironed out with less bugs in the end.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
May i ask if my guess was correct that the sexual content in the next update will be the waifu and the one you expelled in the corruption path or does the dev team go for the public vote?
If we have art for all four.... a single sex scene is 30 days... one girl. So the math is not in your favour.

IE, sadly no, you won't have a choice next release, it will push you to the content.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
1569355113990.png
How do I get the Flying Flaun? I can only order sweets or underwear. The walkthrough doesn't really help at all because it only tells you how to get 2 catalogues. Tried to drag the catcher's mitt and the snitch over the painting but it doesn't do anything
1569355399198.png

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
View attachment 410094
How do I get the Flying Flaun? I can only order sweets or underwear. The walkthrough doesn't really help at all because it only tells you how to get 2 catalogues. Tried to drag the catcher's mitt and the snitch over the painting but it doesn't do anything
The flying faun is a cake. Try reading the names of items

Reactions: okapaa

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
What has happened to the grading papers option to make money? I used the supplied save to avoid re-doing everything and after about 10 chats to Minerva, the option to grade papers is still not coming up.

happy395

May 28, 2019
Hello
Someone can help me ?
How to accomplish these tasks??
- Find helena's diadem
- Trick a girl into breaking IMVOIS
- Become a tutor
PLZ

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
There are three things that make this game unbearable:

1. Diary is shit. Hints are not even hints, they are more like ideas or orders, and it feels like a puzzle most of the time. If you miss a key clue hidden in tons of text you're fucked. Example: - become a tutor, doesn't tell me how, where to start from and what is my next step. Just an example and I am talking about what is in the diary not what the walkthrough says or what Sally says. Other quests are far more detailed, so it's just a random thing, I guess some quests get more attention as others are not that important?

2. Some events can happen in any order at any time. Some times you can trigger them and then they lock so no more progression is available because of some other quest taking over the flags.

3. Too much talking (same dialogues) and walking around (aimlessly) trying to guess what the devs intended. Without a half-decent diary system, this takes weeks (in-game) before you stumble a new thing. Can all be fixed of item 1 above is given some attention (past and future quests alike). The walking around a bit can trigger other quests that should not always trigger.

On top of the above Akabur had a very nice idea: some sort of corruption mechanic or meter or counter. In this game, you can see the girls topless (hermi's swimsuit) in a ridiculously short amount of time (story-wise) if you do everything right. There is no trust-building to speak of and then the game stops and invites you to wait for a few more months for a decent amount of content (or check the game monthly for more text with no real progression). I am liking this game less and less every 3-4 months when I actually check it.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
If we have art for all four.... a single sex scene is 30 days... one girl. So the math is not in your favour.

IE, sadly no, you won't have a choice next release, it will push you to the content.
Well Art for all four would be impossible anyway! I dont know any artist who can hand draw that much stuff in only 30 days. Even without sleeping for the most part. And i know alot of workaholic artists.

So one girl it is then no problem. Thanks for letting us know ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: agjagbois

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Hello
Someone can help me ?
How to accomplish these tasks??
- Find helena's diadem
- Trick a girl into breaking IMVOIS
- Become a tutor
PLZ
Finding the diadem gives you an item in the inventory. No actual reward in this version
Trick a girl into breaking IMVOIS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No idea about becoming a tutor but not needed if you chose the dark path.

Reactions: happy395

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
There are three things that make this game unbearable:

1. Diary is shit. Hints are not even hints, they are more like ideas or orders, and it feels like a puzzle most of the time. If you miss a key clue hidden in tons of text you're fucked. Example: - become a tutor, doesn't tell me how, where to start from and what is my next step. Just an example and I am talking about what is in the diary not what the walkthrough says or what Sally says. Other quests are far more detailed, so it's just a random thing, I guess some quests get more attention as others are not that important?

2. Some events can happen in any order at any time. Some times you can trigger them and then they lock so no more progression is available because of some other quest taking over the flags.

3. Too much talking (same dialogues) and walking around (aimlessly) trying to guess what the devs intended. Without a half-decent diary system, this takes weeks (in-game) before you stumble a new thing. Can all be fixed of item 1 above is given some attention (past and future quests alike). The walking around a bit can trigger other quests that should not always trigger.

On top of the above Akabur had a very nice idea: some sort of corruption mechanic or meter or counter. In this game, you can see the girls topless (hermi's swimsuit) in a ridiculously short amount of time (story-wise) if you do everything right. There is no trust-building to speak of and then the game stops and invites you to wait for a few more months for a decent amount of content (or check the game monthly for more text with no real progression). I am liking this game less and less every 3-4 months when I actually check it.
I don't mind critique but lets be realistic here about your 3 points.

1. Simply yes. It doesn't tell you shit, it just tells you what to accomplish not on how to actually do so. But its alot better then last time. However this needs to be done better i agree but since they wanna finish this game in 2020 i highly doubt it will get any better they will simply write a walkthrough and flood the forums and patreon with it. Less work they can spend on other issues.

2. Yes again but you have to realize this is still a work in progress build this is not a finished game where you add stuff every time you update it. While i don't know shit about coding and programing i do know that you have to rewrite alot of old stuff to make new stuff work. In all this confusion even AAA Titles have these kind of bugs that are in a final build of a game with alot more money avaliable then this dev team does.
While i agree its horrible to play that way i learned very early to do side quests i am interested in first before doing any main story stuff and quicksave alot to avoid all of that.

3. This is a problem. The Skip function skips sometimes all of the dialouge and all of the animations as well. But the peeking for example is way to slow but if you push the skip to long you completely skip it. Or you sit there for 4 minutes before you get to the good stuff. This creates the problem that you have only 2 options.
Read tons of dialouge no one cares about or was already read hundreds of times (we have to grind through every update again) or if you decide to skip the dialouge miss key information and repeat all over again to get a hint on when to do what.
I agree that this has to be done better but the main problem arises again they only have 30 days from one update to the next and the issues require alot more time to fix all that or actually paid pros to do it in the amount of time which would eat the entire budged this game produces and even more.

Or to put it simple: They do not have the amount of money to hire absolute pros of the business to get rid of all those issues said amount of time and the ones who actually work on it do not have the experience of business pros.

So either they rework the game to improve it or they make new content. Both is not possible in this amount of time without losing alot of money in the process cause ppl demand stuff yesterday. Not everyone has SS Budget and even there they only have 2 pros working on the game.

And for the trust building. People waited 3 years to actually get to fuck one of the girls. If they put that aside again to actually improve anything else aside from delivering a promised sex scene patreon and this forum will go absolutely nuts on them.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes