diggles99

Sep 22, 2019
What has happened to the grading papers option to make money? I used the supplied save to avoid re-doing everything and after about 10 chats to Minerva, the option to grade papers is still not coming up.
Once you start the ginny quest meenerva will open up that option.

FUN TIMES HUH?! REAL INTUITIVE!

P.S. Anyone got that second Daphne scene yet? Startin to think it's horseshit just like the rest of this nonsense

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
How do I get the weekend event with Luna? When I try using the sleeping pills on the character or the door, I get the regular weekday event. If I drag it to the desk, it tells me to go to the bedroom. I went in there and trying to drag the pills everywhere and it did not work.

Edit: nvm I had the wrong version. 0.4.1F fixes that problem.

Last edited:

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
So either they rework the game to improve it or they make new content. Both is not possible in this amount of time without losing alot of money in the process cause ppl demand stuff yesterday. Not everyone has SS Budget and even there they only have 2 pros working on the game.

And for the trust building. People waited 3 years to actually get to fuck one of the girls. If they put that aside again to actually improve anything else aside from delivering a promised sex scene patreon and this forum will go absolutely nuts on them.
Only the main programmer is full time, he's pro at programming, same with the artist.

I am just a guy that liked the game enough to help.

Last points are super valid, no one will take the game into a state of stasis to fix all those things, and like I have said, once the game's complete, we will come back around to polish it off. That I will stick around for regardless, I have no intention of letting the game die or flounder.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Once you start the ginny quest meenerva will open up that option.

FUN TIMES HUH?! REAL INTUITIVE!

P.S. Anyone got that second Daphne scene yet? Startin to think it's horseshit just like the rest of this nonsense
Sorry, you have to keep in mind that I wrote a metric ton of stuff, we have multiple people assembling the game, me explaining it and stuff gets dropped. It takes the play through and complaints after that to go back and fix it. (Also, you can get to Susan's bakers delight to get here too, there's 2 ways, it's in the objective tracker)

If we are close to a 30 day release cycle, trying to push a ton of story, rushing to fill all the logical gaps, stuff will be missed.

The goal tracker was a massive improvement, I spent 6 hours playing the game straight, just using it as my guide. It was quite helpful.

The problem with Ginny, I have it completely memorized, every piece of the Ginny story and quest was only done by me. Except the minigame with the snitch's code. That was actually a real life friend who wrote it while our programmer refactored it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 215905

So, I'm still having trouble wrapping my head around this part even with the notes, to me it reads like...take the swimsuit from a girl her day...have the hat copy it, and it put the copy back? But how is that exactly getting her to wear someone elses swimsuit? Do I take another girls swim suit, have the hat make a copy in the others girls color and give her that?
Ie: Take luna's turn it into hermonie's red color and put it in herm's room? Didn't we already do that in chapter 4?
Honestly I'm just dumb, someone break this down for me.
I have a headache.

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
So, I'm still having trouble wrapping my head around this part even with the notes, to me it reads like...take the swimsuit from a girl her day...have the hat copy it, and it put the copy back? But how is that exactly getting her to wear someone elses swimsuit? Do I take another girls swim suit, have the hat make a copy in the others girls color and give her that?
Ie: Take luna's turn it into hermonie's red color and put it in herm's room? Didn't we already do that in chapter 4?
Honestly I'm just dumb, someone break this down for me.
I have a headache.
You can swap the swimsuits like in chapter four to get them to wear a specific swimsuit on any day. But the easier thing is to just summon them on any Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday and ask to see their swimsuit. They'll wear each respective girls swimsuit on each respective day. I.e. Hermione's day is Sunday so asking on a Sunday gets you Hermione's swimsuit

D

Deleted member 215905

this was hilarious, god I love luna, her sultry look when she narrows her eyes is so fucking hot, probably my fav character on this whole site

Last edited by a moderator:

agjagbois

Jan 7, 2018
The goal tracker was a massive improvement, I spent 6 hours playing the game straight, just using it as my guide. It was quite helpful.
I agree, I think the diary mission tracker is a huge QOL system improvement over the previous releases. I've played all the previous releases, and this was the first time where I didn't need a walkthrough for every step.

Reactions: yamadakun

amauricio

Sep 24, 2019
someone has a savé from the beginning of part 5 beginning to pass me ...... i'm locked in 4 without getting any breakthrough in the game

D

Deleted member 1239799

how does hermione's puzzle cheat work? i'm on stage 1 of normal difficulty and there's the "focus" and "focus even more",i don't see the cheat option

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
how does hermione's puzzle cheat work? i'm on stage 1 of normal difficulty and there's the "focus" and "focus even more",i don't see the cheat option
Fail to solve the puzzle once and when u do the puzzle again you have while doing the puzzle a cheat button avaliable.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
referring to swimsuits: is there a reason I can't see the last and final swimsuit, the topless one, with girls that aren't my "waifu"? Is there something I have to do before they'll show it, or is it just an extremely low chance of showing up? If its the latter option, is there a certain time to save and reload to get it? When does the game "decide" what swimsuit they will wear?
Ask the non waifus on Sunday or Monday (can’t remember) to show you their swimming suits, then they are topless, too

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes