dantedmc1

Jul 7, 2017
Guys Noone seems to have answeared this. The sweet dreams for luna quests doesnt work on weekends. Is this some bug ? Does it work for anyone. 0/6

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hello Mr/Mrs.Developer (I don’t want to assume :D) scrolling down the replies,
I just want you to say that you are doing a very good job and thank you for this amazing game progression.
Pls don’t die or sth or abandon this story :(
And remember, we love you! <3
*ride a flying broomstick away*
Dear Dev please don't die. Actually i find that one hillarious xD

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
I don't mind critique but lets be realistic here about your 3 points.

1. Simply yes. It doesn't tell you shit, it just tells you what to accomplish not on how to actually do so. But its alot better then last time. However this needs to be done better i agree but since they wanna finish this game in 2020 i highly doubt it will get any better they will simply write a walkthrough and flood the forums and patreon with it. Less work they can spend on other issues.

2. Yes again but you have to realize this is still a work in progress build this is not a finished game where you add stuff every time you update it. While i don't know shit about coding and programing i do know that you have to rewrite alot of old stuff to make new stuff work. In all this confusion even AAA Titles have these kind of bugs that are in a final build of a game with alot more money avaliable then this dev team does.
While i agree its horrible to play that way i learned very early to do side quests i am interested in first before doing any main story stuff and quicksave alot to avoid all of that.

3. This is a problem. The Skip function skips sometimes all of the dialouge and all of the animations as well. But the peeking for example is way to slow but if you push the skip to long you completely skip it. Or you sit there for 4 minutes before you get to the good stuff. This creates the problem that you have only 2 options.
Read tons of dialouge no one cares about or was already read hundreds of times (we have to grind through every update again) or if you decide to skip the dialouge miss key information and repeat all over again to get a hint on when to do what.
I agree that this has to be done better but the main problem arises again they only have 30 days from one update to the next and the issues require alot more time to fix all that or actually paid pros to do it in the amount of time which would eat the entire budged this game produces and even more.

Or to put it simple: They do not have the amount of money to hire absolute pros of the business to get rid of all those issues said amount of time and the ones who actually work on it do not have the experience of business pros.

So either they rework the game to improve it or they make new content. Both is not possible in this amount of time without losing alot of money in the process cause ppl demand stuff yesterday. Not everyone has SS Budget and even there they only have 2 pros working on the game.

And for the trust building. People waited 3 years to actually get to fuck one of the girls. If they put that aside again to actually improve anything else aside from delivering a promised sex scene patreon and this forum will go absolutely nuts on them.
Fair enough, they do not have the amount of money to hire absolute pros, but then again take smaller bites, improve the content you have now and keep working to the same standard. You will gain more followers like that. People will wait patiently if the content is bearable. So far everything is a bit too much for not enough reward, and that is the point a lot of other people keep bringing up, not just me. I don't mind it takes years, there are plenty of games that have moderate success and their own fan bases but this feels worse than any of the games I tried (including Big Brother which was horrendous when it came to grinding).

I am not saying they should work on the above points "cuz I said so". I'm not even supporting them. But polishing what you have now will give you less negative feedback and far fewer headaches later on. Just my 2 cents.

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
The walkthrough has a heading, under "Side Items", titled "More tits" supposedly related to chatting to Snap. Anybody got any ideas what this is about and how to access it? The only place I've been able to go at might is the

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
But the link is dead i can´t open it.
I just tried it and the archive downloaded fine, and I was able to extract using 7zip. It's possible that you either need to update your extracting tool, or that the archive was corrupted during download.

Mar 5, 2018
I know it being asked already, but can someone post a save of chapter 5 (no matter where, u just have to actually told me in which point u are) that have all archivement (or all possible up to chapter 5) or some gold like 1m. Each update saves are useless, with this update was necessary but is so sad.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I know it being asked already, but can someone post a save of chapter 5 (no matter where, u just have to actually told me in which point u are) that have all archivement (or all possible up to chapter 5) or some gold like 1m. Each update saves are useless, with this update was necessary but is so sad.
1337 Gold, all achieves, max stats, starts at chapter 5 waifu selection.

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
Lol I think developer is rallying his friends to increase the game's rating artificially. This many 5 star ratings in such a short time reeks of foul play. And I think there are a few 1 star reviews that has been removed.

Reactions: George_Nos
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes