welper

Apr 23, 2017
Luna shows more on weekends, don't know why she doesn't for you. Game of Wits is randomized, you can get lucky and finish it by moving only one tile. (also you can cheat)
Weird, she doesn't show anything more on the weekend for me. Just the same thing each time, doesn't get marked off in the journal either.

How does one cheat at the game of wits? Do you mean just having the time increased?

Sparkwolf

Aug 16, 2017
Anybody know how to trigger the short skirts ?

Also can you actually see the Pin Up and Cheerleader underwear in game or are they just in the files to be used at a later date?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Weird, she doesn't show anything more on the weekend for me. Just the same thing each time, doesn't get marked off in the journal either.

How does one cheat at the game of wits? Do you mean just having the time increased?
You need to concede once and the next time use focus (needs 6 intellect)
Anybody know how to trigger the short skirts ?

Also can you actually see the Pin Up and Cheerleader underwear in game or are they just in the files to be used at a later date?
You have to do Susan's quests.

PS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jarul

arghhhmatey

Jan 21, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before, but any lewd content since the last update? (I like Ginny, but there are only so many times a day I can make her suck the MC off without feeling bad for her)

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
Yes.
If your progress is far enough, the girls won't show you any longer their swimsuits (When you ask for it: "too boring"). So you have to look for another catalogue and order this new underwear. Then you have to summon them with the new undies as gift.

D

Deleted member 215905

How about just delete all of chapters 1-4, the game starts with you becoming the temp. head master, you try to hit on one of the girls on your first day, the waifu, another girl catches you, you get in trouble, people think you're a pervert, you get locked in your office as punishment, you decide to corrupt the girls and break the rules, skip straight to talking to the girls and trying to get them to like you and/or corrupt them, get out of the office, etc. first with different outfits, the bathing suits, then stripping, then touching, handjobs, fingering, bjs, sex, orgies, public stuff, etc. Grand finale is an orgy with all four girls, then you go to jail...but shortly after your waifu breaks you out and you run away together, happy ending?
Honestly I just want to nut inside Luna while she makes that one smirk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sparkwolf

Aug 16, 2017
Any chance anyone would be kind enough to share a save with all the quests completed except the one that asks you to kick a girl out? The swimsuit quest is a hell of a grind (as usual) and the puzzle for the wand got bugged for me big time.

joost0436.4

Jun 26, 2018
Yes.
If your progress is far enough, the girls won't show you any longer their swimsuits (When you ask for it: "too boring"). So you have to look for another catalogue and order this new underwear. Then you have to summon them with the new undies as gift.
and where exacly is that catalogue ? i'm stuck

D

Deleted member 584847

The journal will be updated to be massively more clearer, the hinting will get better, the gameplay simplified. I will probably do something about the mailing letters portion, to many UI clicks, time can be forwarded with right clicks, there are short cuts, but no one knows what they are.

The issue is being torn 2 different directions. And the concept I have is relatively simple, finish the game, THEN fix all that. It's much easier to make a coherent story good, even out of a mess after the fact. This is why novels are edited after completion, and usually only chapter drafts are handled in writers groups for peer review vs editing.

Someone here was a professional writer, they can probably attest to it making more sense to finish than to try to edit mid way and hoping everything makes sense.
Hello.
Thanks for the reply, i understand that looking through a forum full of hate and disappointment isnt easy.
I still disagree with you, but thats not important. Im not a writer, I never wrote a single tale,game,story or aynthing else so you should probably know better.
But I am a player, part of the community, reading all these hatefull coments, defending the creators or adding some more to disappointed comments but i always try to keep it in a polite way. Developers that take over some games usually try to finish the game first but usually they rush it so they can go sooner to fixing problems from previous developer that ppl are disappointed of, which usually isnt working. So... if you really intend to finish the game first, please do not rush it...

by the way...the bad ratings are still poping up every day... I guess you should do something about it fast, like... large notification on the main page that the current game is being reworked and that chapter 5 is from a new developer, maybe some things that are planned for the future, so player could know that the game is changing :)

Again, I wish you good luck in your work and have a good day :)
B.

Reactions: paragan
D

Deleted member 584847

no, sorry, Im out of this game. Tried 5th chapter, exactly what i was afraid of, it throws player in the middle of the game when you dont know whats going on around you because you skipped previous chapters. helping some girl to become better seeker,eh? how is that i am suddenly allowed to enter my bedroom? check on comissars duties..check on who? is the annoying girl still behind the doors?wth? Helena Ravenclaw, and asking snape about her-what did she done that you need to investigate her...?
sorry, just cant find enough motivation to go to on...
good luck.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
no, sorry, Im out of this game. Tried 5th chapter, exactly what i was afraid of, it throws player in the middle of the game when you dont know whats going on around you because you skipped previous chapters. helping some girl to become better seeker,eh? how is that i am suddenly allowed to enter my bedroom? check on comissars duties..check on who? is the annoying girl still behind the doors?wth? Helena Ravenclaw, and asking snape about her-what did she done that you need to investigate her...?
sorry, just cant find enough motivation to go to on...
good luck.
Maybe you should start at the beginning then?

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
and where exacly is that catalogue ? i'm stuck
- Trigger this quest by asking Daphne to show her swimsuit. She won't, because it's to boring for her.
- Speak with Sally about it. (He'll say, that she'll need something hotter and that she could have the right catalogue for this.)
- Go into Daphne's dorm room.
- Speak with the pictures. (I'm thinking, that the left one was the right one. I had the magic spell activated, to get a helpful answer; Maybe this wasn't needed. IDNK)
- Search for the catalogue. (I think to remember, that it was in the cabinet.)
- Back in the office, you'll find the new catalogue at the desk, where the first one is.

Reactions: MikeRiddle

dogbert730

Apr 10, 2018
Somehow you skipped the language choice at the start of game, did you enable developer mode somehow?

We have commited a fix that will be in the next release and forward to account for this, so thank you.
I used the save file someone uploaded with the 1337 gold. Otherwise it was just the normal download from MEGA. I don't know enough to go poking around Renpy stuff so I haven't tried.

Thayron

May 2, 2017
The thing about the guide is that he is basically useless. It tells you what you HAVE to do but it won't tell you HOW TO DO ANYTHING! Which negates the purpose of a guide almost completely.

A way better approach would be a guide who tells you what to do when. And for all the minigames an option to get the right answer or cheat it whenever you want to. Which not only would make the progress by every playtrough (saves aren't fixable for new versions) way faster and rewarding.

Since i dont know if that is even possible it remains to be seen if the next update has a competent guide and the right answers for anything. While you mentioned that the game is still not rewarding after 3 years i share my points which drove me almost fucking made playing through this update.

1. When which girl has to wear what swimsuit and how to influence it. Way to complicated, way to annoying, way to time consuming.

2. guessing the right stuff in Susans "Bakers Delight" which is also based on way to many variables for me or anyone to actually care. We want to see tits not guess ingredients of the fucking cake which most of the time have nothing to do with how the cake even looks.

3. Lunas Dream Answers. God i hated this shit. Which number is for xyz IMVOIS (insert fucked up topic here) and the amount of save before and load again once you get it wrong is beyond countable.

4. Guess which underwear daphne is wearing. When ur X Ray vision is not usable on a daily basis and the picture in your room repeats "What daphne does when wearing yellow underwear" 3 times in a row, you know you are in for alot of furstrating grinding again.

To just name a fewbut the list goes on. The matter of fact is i dont know anyone who wants to sit in a Sex game and has to actually write down clues to actually get anywhere. Thats maybe needed in some puzzle or other games like L.A. Noire but not in a sex game. Its annoying, time consuming and borderline boring as hell.

You have to repeat so many events you cant skip or you miss the clues entirely and are stuck to actually watch them all over again and write down alot of stuff to get progress done.

To get rid of all complaints who are mentioned around this the devs would have to come up with either a better guide (which is almost impossible cause they would need to add alot of text and make ppl even more confused and mad) or a more simpler solution give us the option to cheat in basically every of those events to our liking.

I think especially the cheating or a star on the right answer (as it happens now when u guess wrong to many times) being present from the start should help both the devs and the players to actually get rid of this problem all together.
Having a cheat on events would be wonderful.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes