PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
I can't seem to install the android version. My phone always displays the message that it couldn't be installed.

Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
I have feeling that Minerva in my game is bugged i cann't ask her about Shell or about how to get more money. PS. Luna is best girl.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Can someone explain Daphne's tells to me? I feel dumb af xD I see her tells but don't understand wtf they're supposed to indicate. Is it supposed to be trial and error before I recognise what they mean?
I checked the guide but the guide isn't a very conventional guide. In fact, it's pretty bloody cryptic in places and skips right past some missable content, it's hardly even worth checking sometimes.

I love the art in this, I really enjoy that it's not as typically easy and has some more traditional point and click puzzle elements, and I even like the wordy bulk, but I don't enjoy how easy it is to miss things that would require a restart or a convenient save. I get it, it's not supposed to be the easiest game and the devs don't want to hold our hands through everything, but I really miss rollback and quicksave options that are usually standard in RenPy.

I have to admit that the game is a heck of a lot better than when I first tried it out though, so I hope the devs continue to improve on what they have and eventually address the absence of some of the usual quality of life options.

----edit
I guess her tells are supposed to be trial and error. X-ray can help if you have it available otherwise you can try and keep track of your choices and look for a star by the options.
Alternatively, here's a list...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assume they're the same for everyone. Maybe they're random and that's why the guide doesn't elaborate?

Last edited:

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
one thing that would speed the game up and make it less of a grind is streamlining the summon elements.
I know there's in-game explaintions for this, as there is class, lunch, study time, etc. But honestly that can all just be cast aside and no one would notice. It's annoying having to click the owl, click the person, select if its formal or not, click the clock, click the time you want to move it, then click the door. That's six clicks that could easily just be pulled down to 2. Click the owl, click the person, bammo, they're there. Also just combine formal and nonformal, just take advantage of the ux menu that pops up when they're summoned, lets talk, lets drink, etc.
I read somewhere that the devs acknowledge the click-grind on these tasks like "summon a girl" and they do want to fix it somewhere down the road, but adding more content is prio 1 atm

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Can someone explain Daphne's tells to me? I feel dumb af xD I see her tells but don't understand wtf they're supposed to indicate. Is it supposed to be trial and error before I recognise what they mean?
I checked the guide but the guide isn't a very conventional guide. In fact, it's pretty bloody cryptic in places and skips right past some missable content, it's hardly even worth checking sometimes.

I love the art in this, I really enjoy that it's not as typically easy and has some more traditional point and click puzzle elements, and I even like the wordy bulk, but I don't enjoy how easy it is to miss things that would require a restart or a convenient save. I get it, it's not supposed to be the easiest game and the devs don't want to hold our hands through everything, but I really miss rollback and quicksave options that are usually standard in RenPy.

I have to admit that the game is a heck of a lot better than when I first tried it out though, so I hope the devs continue to improve on what they have and eventually address the absence of some of the usual quality of life options.

----edit
I guess her tells are supposed to be trial and error. X-ray can help if you have it available otherwise you can try and keep track of your choices and look for a star by the options.
Alternatively, here's a list...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assume they're the same for everyone. Maybe they're random and that's why the guide doesn't elaborate?
her tells are very clear, you just have to watch her closely BEFORE she asks you "what am I wearing", don't skip ahead. Then if her cheeks are red, then its hot pink underwear, and so forth.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes