Jan 23, 2019
sorry but how do you actually change the save ? i put a version compatible save in the save folder but it doesn't seem to change anything. do i have to rename it ?

mikado24

Apr 12, 2018
[QUOTE = "def1jam, gönderi: 2513209, üye: 1353030"]
Sadece versiyonumu kontrol et ve bunun 0.4.1F olduğunu kontrol et.
Tasarruflar farklı versiyonlarda çalışmaz.
[/ALINTI]
sürümüm doğru, ancak bu hatayı alıyorum. En son sürümü indirdim. Tekrar indireceğim çünkü sözüne güveniyorum.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
her tells are very clear, you just have to watch her closely BEFORE she asks you "what am I wearing", don't skip ahead. Then if her cheeks are red, then its hot pink underwear, and so forth.
Not what I was asking. Her tells are obviously there, yes, but there is NO indication to what color any of the tells actually mean before you try some guesses. So I think I was right in guessing that it's trial and error.
It would be good if the game let you know that you can make mistakes here before you start guessing, that was my issue. No rollback and a guessing situation, I was concerned that I was face to face with missable content. Redblack should think to himself about how he may as well take a guess and there's always next time if he's wrong or something to let the player know.

It doesn't really matter to me though now. My game is broken again and my motivation to try and keep playing has dropped. Susan, while still a decent girl, isn't my favourite, so I had been keeping her interactions at the bottom of my priorites. My game is now broken because I can't progress with her baking stuff because after she received the package and I spoke to her about it I guess the game scheduled her to show up with her first cake (which I'd already seen in the previous chapter but the game seemed to forget this) while I was already waiting for a different girl, and there's no way to manually trigger that encounter to happen again beyond reloading. Since she wasn't a priority for me, I've come too far with other stuff to feel like reloading an earlier save is worth it.

I really appreciate the work that's gone into this game but the amount of work I can tell has gone into what's here already also makes me feel like if any of the issues I have with the game do get fixed, it'll be a long time coming.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Not what I was asking. Her tells are obviously there, yes, but there is NO indication to what color any of the tells actually mean before you try some guesses. So I think I was right in guessing that it's trial and error.
It would be good if the game let you know that you can make mistakes here before you start guessing, that was my issue. No rollback and a guessing situation, I was concerned that I was face to face with missable content. Redblack should think to himself about how he may as well take a guess and there's always next time if he's wrong or something to let the player know.
ah yes, sorry for the misunderstanding. yes there is no link between color and tell (and how could there be, what expression do you have wearing green underwear?). Personally, I would have made that game differently, like asking him to guess the lewdness of her outfit (rather than its color), and then blushing etc would actually make "sense". that would go in your direction as well, right?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
ah yes, sorry for the misunderstanding. yes there is no link between color and tell (and how could there be, what expression do you have wearing green underwear?). Personally, I would have made that game differently, like asking him to guess the lewdness of her outfit (rather than its color), and then blushing etc would actually make "sense". that would go in your direction as well, right?
Just some indication that I could start guessing without really failing would have been nice.
That was my main issue. I was sat thinking for far too long in the first instance as to whether there was actually a way to figure it out based on her actions.

When you get the time turner they should reactivate RenPy's rollback feature. That would make sense in the plot and keep idiots like me that like to play around with wrong choices happy.

Jan 7, 2018
If you talk to the painting and ask for help he will tell you the colors... but it's random so you might talk with him twice and he tells you about the same color...

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
If you talk to the painting and ask for help he will tell you the colors... but it's random so you might talk with him twice and he tells you about the same color...
I actually wrote the help from the painting for the Daphne game, my tiny, tiny contribution to this game.. :) yes, sorry its random.

Reactions: Qdpb

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Just some indication that I could start guessing without really failing would have been nice.
That was my main issue. I was sat thinking for far too long in the first instance as to whether there was actually a way to figure it out based on her actions.

When you get the time turner they should reactivate RenPy's rollback feature. That would make sense in the plot and keep idiots like me that like to play around with wrong choices happy.
me, I just saved and reloaded until I figured it out. not quite as elegant as rollback, but got the job done.. ;-)

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
me, I just saved and reloaded until I figured it out. not quite as elegant as rollback, but got the job done.. ;-)
That would be nice if the save system wasn't locked into how it is. You don't see a lot of choices coming until they're already in front of you and you can't save unless you're able to access the Pensieve.
After the first time, I did admittedly save scum Daphne's visits to lessen the grind, but for that first visit (if I hadn't saved recently) I would have had to gamble that the autosave wasn't too long ago.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
That would be nice if the save system wasn't locked into how it is. You don't see a lot of choices coming until they're already in front of you and you can't save unless you're able to access the Pensieve.
After the first time, I did admittedly save scum Daphne's visits to lessen the grind, but for that first visit (if I hadn't saved recently) I would have had to gamble that the autosave wasn't too long ago.
there is a quick save, option+s or something if I remember correctly. but yeah not defending the game mechanics, a lot could be better

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
It doesn't really matter to me though now. My game is broken again and my motivation to try and keep playing has dropped. Susan, while still a decent girl, isn't my favourite, so I had been keeping her interactions at the bottom of my priorites. My game is now broken because I can't progress with her baking stuff because after she received the package and I spoke to her about it I guess the game scheduled her to show up with her first cake (which I'd already seen in the previous chapter but the game seemed to forget this) while I was already waiting for a different girl, and there's no way to manually trigger that encounter to happen again beyond reloading. Since she wasn't a priority for me, I've come too far with other stuff to feel like reloading an earlier save is worth it.
here is a save to continue right where you are stuck, just in case you want it.

GoldenEagle

Sep 10, 2018
could you do the same for the cover page of innocent witches which appears at the top of this page in which ron is watching hermionie undress?
That one seems harder to edit and I'd have to add in some of the background too. I'll give it a shot, but no promises.

f95zoneguy

Jan 14, 2018
Is there any way to go back? I keep landing on multiple choice prompts and have no idea what the question was.

Putting the last thing they said onto the multiple choice screen would be really nice.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Is there any way to go back? I keep landing on multiple choice prompts and have no idea what the question was.

Putting the last thing they said onto the multiple choice screen would be really nice.
Using your scroll wheel on your mouse (if you're on PC) will bring up the dialogue history. In most RenPy games this action would be to rollback but for your needs it should provide the desired results. AFAIK you can access the dialogue history from most screens while interacting with someone, so it should work when faced with a choice.
I don't know what the equivalent would be on android, if there's an android version... I haven't checked.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Using your scroll wheel on your mouse (if you're on PC) will bring up the dialogue history. In most RenPy games this action would be to rollback but for your needs it should provide the desired results. AFAIK you can access the dialogue history from most screens while interacting with someone, so it should work when faced with a choice.
I don't know what the equivalent would be on android, if there's an android version... I haven't checked.
Rollback breaks the eff out of our game, we had to disable it :(

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes