omsues1307

Dec 18, 2018
So i trained my stats to level 10 and spent my points early on game. This mission says learn new skills, what should i do? Is it bugged or am i missing something?

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

omsues1307

Dec 18, 2018
So i maxed my stats to level 15. And completed that diadem part, it said end of the build. Now nothing happens how am i going to have scenes with main girls?

One more question, which gift should i buy for which girl. Luna is already angry with me because i bought her love magazine lol.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Holy shit. The review bombing continues with people with no fucking clue what they're talking about. Read the thread ffs :ROFLMAO: The game is under new management. I'm pretty sure there are rules (there are) against things like giving 6,7, and 8 out of 10 for the points you want to talk about then giving 1 star and a comment like "why 1 star when when every rating is 6+ ?, because is my fuking review and i give it 1 fuking star". I swear it's like people just jump in blindly and then turn into crybabies because they invested so much time and didn't get to fuck a main girl yet lmao.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Holy shit. The review bombing continues with people with no fucking clue what they're talking about. Read the thread ffs :ROFLMAO: The game is under new management.
It's ok that players don't give a fuck under what management game is. Their feed back simply reflects current state of it. If the game somehow drastically change reviews will show that aswell.

Personally though, I'd say it will not. The writing has come to a total dead end with that diadema and diaries bs. Whole chapter requires complete rework but that exactly what's the new team done if I'm not mistaken. Sure, adding new sex scenes is a great idea but that's was not the only flaw of the game.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
It's ok that players don't give a fuck under what management game is. Their feed back simply reflects current state of it. If the game somehow drastically change reviews will show that aswell.
Except for the part where they call the game a scam while referring to the state of development previous to the take over?
I get that a game should be rated on what content is there, but most of those reviews aren't even reviews. They don't give a shit about providing any kind of feedback on the current state of the game, they're basically whining about being blue-balled by the previous developer. It's sad enough that it's almost funny.
I am curious how they feel like they've been scammed though, I bet more than 99% of them haven't handed over any cash and the information is all here so even if they're complaining that they were scammed out of their valuable time it's been their own expectations that have misled them.

pdndp

Feb 5, 2018
Hi,
Do you guys know other games with awesome girl models like this?
I already played Innocent Witch, Witch Hunter and AKABUR Series but i can't find others

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018

Personally though, I'd say it will not. The writing has come to a total dead end with that diadema and diaries bs. Whole chapter requires complete rework but that exactly what's the new team done if I'm not mistaken. Sure, adding new sex scenes is a great idea but that's was not the only flaw of the game.
"under what management game is under" I see you are an expert in writing.

Reactions: Automagic

DoubT

Aug 24, 2018
"under what management game is under" I see you are an expert in writing.
Speaking of writing, do you have any proofreaders? Or is the dialogues throughout the chapters of the game a work in progress to be looked over later?

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes