ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Aint no spoiler though, as far as I know the assets are in the game, but the content is not. Basically it's fanfiction xD
pretty much this,yeah,cant really spoil stuff that's allready in the game,that and if you dont want anything spoiled for you,why read this thread in the first place ? bound to get spoiled one way or another.

rubyduby

Mar 8, 2019
Well, we have been having an hour conversation about a minigame, using QTE vs Logic... one requires using your memory, but is more steps. The other is simpler but more trial and error.

What would you guys prefer? More steps, but very logical? Or less steps, but a bit of trial and error?

The writing is being updated by a proper editor, the game will improve over time, don't be mistaken.
Trial and error, personally.

In my opinion the question should really be "longer steps with T/E, or shorter steps with logic"
because logic means having to wrack your brain, and it's great, but it gets more annoying past a certain point, especially with R18+ games when half the point is getting your dick hard.

but yeah, as long as we're not dealing with the nightmare of undie-swapping again, we should be good lol

Reactions: Jarul

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
hey,so i've decided to try something,i've made an edit and given it a backstory as to how the edit happened,i thought it might be fun to try and explain how it came to be instead of just posting it as is,if you all like it enough then i'll post more backstories with edits,if not,well i'll just post the edits,anyway,here's the story and edit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"now,what's this ?"

as the headmaster of hogwarts,you have access to every single part of the school,including the chamber of secrets where,one day,you find a hidden book full of forbidden spells,one of which is a spell that wipes a person's mind completely and puts them under the caster's full control,an irreversable spell called controllus maximus.

after mastering the spell by practising on various staff members,you decide to try it out on someone who you could get more use out of,you rack your brain to try and figure out just who to use it on,who you could realistically take control of who nobody would bat an eye at if they 'dissapeared',then it hits you.

"luna lovegood,perfect"

later that day,you make your way to the dorms of ravenclaw,using alohomora to unlock her room door,once inside,a shocked luna,upon seeing you,opens her mouth to try and say something,but you simply say,having allready closed the door.

"controllus maximus !"

luna's eyes go blank,and her mind starts to dissapear,she tries her hardest to try and fight against it,but despite her struggles,her mind goes away fast,leaving her completely under your full control.

"luna,can you hear me ?"

"yes....master..."

"good,good"

luna was your's,and now you can finally take your prize-what will you do with her first ? Mind Controlled Luna.jpg

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
hey,so i've decided to try something,i've made an edit and given it a backstory as to how the edit happened,i thought it might be fun to try and explain how it came to be instead of just posting it as is,if you all like it enough then i'll post more backstories with edits,if not,well i'll just post the edits,anyway,here's the story and edit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"now,what's this ?"

as the headmaster of hogwarts,you have access to every single part of the school,including the chamber of secrets where,one day,you find a hidden book full of forbidden spells,one of which is a spell that wipes a person's mind completely and puts them under the caster's full control,an irreversable spell called controllus maximus.

after mastering the spell by practising on various staff members,you decide to try it out on someone who you could get more use out of,you rack your brain to try and figure out just who to use it on,who you could realistically take control of who nobody would bat an eye at if they 'dissapeared',then it hits you.

"luna lovegood,perfect"

later that day,you make your way to the dorms of ravenclaw,using alohomora to unlock her room door,once inside,a shocked luna,upon seeing you,opens her mouth to try and say something,but you simply say,having allready closed the door.

"controllus maximus !"

luna's eyes go blank,and her mind starts to dissapear,she tries her hardest to try and fight against it,but despite her struggles,her mind goes away fast,leaving her completely under your full control.

"luna,can you hear me ?"

"yes....master..."

"good,good"

luna was your's,and now you can finally take your prize-what will you do with her first ? View attachment 483449
I like the idea! (and obviously I'll have to fuck with the story some xD )

_---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Headmaster looks at Luna's blank gaze, pondering how to best spend their time together in a way they both will enjoy.
It takes him a while before he he figures it out. He'll read her some poetry. Everyone loves poetry right?
The Headmaster starts reading aloud "You cannot pass," he said. "I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass. "
Luna's blank stare becomes a little more focused. Bitches loves poetry! Or maybe that's just her spell wearing off.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
AHH well can someone share the save till 0.4.1f pls. I've played till there but since old saves don't work with the new update.... I kinda dont want to grind the whole game for the 3rd time.

Reactions: dark18

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
so,i've been mucking about with the 4k layered base thing again and figured out something interesting with it in gimp.

you can create a duplicate version of any of the girls by clicking on their names and moving it up a bit,it'll then make a dupe of them appear,which you can move around using the move tool,i'd imagine more experienced people allready knew this,but i just discovered it and thought that people might want to know for future when they make edits,if your using gimp,that is.

Reactions: yamadakun
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes