Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Does Ginny's 5/5 and Luna's 4/4 scenes exist? I can't seem to get them no matter how many times I do the events.
Yes because I've scored 5/5 and 4/4 myself. Getting Ginny to be completely nude should get you to 4/5. Then catch the snitch to get the fifth route. Luna's 4/4 are all clothing combos. I suspect, but have not proven, the four are clothed top with skirt, clothed top with no skirt, nude top with skirt, nude top with no skirt. That said, the scores are not really new scenes, but variants of a base scene.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
so,as it turns out it's a lot easier then i thought it was to add new backgrounds to the 4k layered base,slowly adding more to mine,renamed them as well so i know which background is which.

i'd suggest that if another is ever made more of the game backgrounds are added to it,there's a bunch of good ones that could be very useful and fun for edits,especially some of the office ones

Reactions: yamadakun

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
So what's the post on patreon from 9th December about?
Well hello again! We are diligently working on the new chapter, the story progresses and we are filling out some of the logical gaps. As the writing goes quickly, many new features are being added to make the new chapter playable and enjoyable. It may be a bit empty to start but we will fill it in. As well, the progress with the new main girl scene is coming along quite nicely. On another note, we have started to lay out more long term plans so that we can better communicate with our patrons are upcoming plans. As well, these plans can be discussed in greater detail on our Discord, we have focused the most information just like our alpha releases, going to the most impatient of patrons.
We will also be adding the ability to go back and do achievements that were missed for those of you who are completionists. So look forward to this new mechanic!
Well, that is all that we have for now…

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
We will also be adding the ability to go back and do achievements that were missed for those of you who are completionists. So look forward to this new mechanic!
That's good. I missed the mermaid thing that you pretty much have to know about beforehand or screw up to get. It just seemed more intuitive to get one over on her. Missing that achievement thing irked me later when I noticed it but it's right at the beginning of the game so I wasn't about to restart just for that.

Reactions: et5482015

WirelessDemon

Mar 2, 2018
That's good. I missed the mermaid thing that you pretty much have to know about beforehand or screw up to get. It just seemed more intuitive to get one over on her. Missing that achievement thing irked me later when I noticed it but it's right at the beginning of the game so I wasn't about to restart just for that.
How to get the Sherlock achievement?

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
You can go down there any time after you're able to leave the office in chapter five now

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
You can go down there any time after you're able to leave the office in chapter five now
That's good I guess. If you can repeat the interactions. Last I played you could go back there, but after getting the shell bra thing from her there the first time, there wasn't a way to let her kill you anymore as far as I could tell. Next time I play I'm going to have to start from the beginning anyway because I didn't back up all my saves before a recent format, so I'll know to approach the scene differently anyway. In fact, I'm going to pay more attention to the achievements in general.
I likely won't be getting back to it for a few months now, so hopefully, a couple of updates will have happened and I'll get a nice treat.

Tokoy

Jul 5, 2017
For those who are asking about the content. I opened the CG folder and look the stuff

Well there are:
+ 1 sex scene with Minerva (i unlocked in the game)
+ 1 blowjob scene with Ginny (i unlocked in the game).
+ 1 masturbating scene with Luna (i couldn't find how to unlock this one because i got bored)
+ Many similar scenes where only the clothes changes. Example: there is a standing girl wearing a swimsuit or underwear and she flashes something to you. Sometimes using skills or maybe because the clothes are transparent, it will appear nipples and front pussy (pubic hair for example). But that's it.

In my opinion this game don't worth it. Why? Because i played for more than 17hours WITH walkthrough (yes i'm not kidding) just to see some girls complaining and talking shit, the sex and blowjob scene. However, Daphne got me working all that time until i notice that there was no more content of her. But what i notice while playing is that after you see the scene with Minerva, you will spend a lot of time (LOT OF TIME) to see any new content. Daphne was my fuel. I hope you guys find yours.

swextal

May 7, 2018
Could you possibly create this once more with a file thats usable in photoshop? Unfortunately I cant open this one...
Easiest way is to install GIMP. It has several features Photoshop doesn't have and Photoshop has several features GIMP doesn't have. Or you can use an online software like Photopea. XCF files are GIMP native files, and it's no wonder Adobe won't import from such a free contender software ;)

Reactions: yamadakun

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
As a paying Photoshop user, it hurts me a bit in my soul when people suggest I should get Gimp as well. Photoshop should really pull their thumbs out regarding file compatibility since we pay a premium for it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

dddsimo74

Oct 31, 2019
hey, I hope someone can help me, I can't go on:

- Trick a commissar into breacking IMVOIS : persuade ...
- Find a way to break IMVOIS : Look around for clues

Thanks a lot in advances

swextal

May 7, 2018
As a paying Photoshop user, it hurts me a bit in my soul when people suggest I should get Gimp as well. Photoshop should really pull their thumbs out regarding file compatibility since we pay a premium for it.
Don't blame me. Blame Adobe for not allowing importing of GIMP files. I just made a suggestion of installing GIMP as a side tool. Gimp can export/import PSD files. And Photoshop refuses to read GIMP files. Why? :cool:

Edit: I mostly work with Corel software because I prefer CorelDraw instead of Adobe MisIllustrator. But that can be because I've used CorelDraw sincee V1. So my opinion might be biased.

Last edited:

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Don't blame me. Blame Adobe for not allowing importing of GIMP files. I just made a suggestion of installing GIMP as a side tool. Gimp can export/import PSD files. And Photoshop refuses to read GIMP files. Why? :cool:

Edit: I mostly work with Corel software because I prefer CorelDraw instead of Adobe MisIllustrator. But that can be because I've used CorelDraw sincee V1. So my opinion might be biased.
Oh, my frustration is definitely with Photoshop. Like I said, some of us pay a premium for it so it really should be aware of its free counterpart's files and maintain compatibility. I can't blame anyone for not using Photoshop and sharing files native to whatever else they use.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes