Rintal

May 6, 2017
Huh? These guys are still talking about how hard they work? I thought this project has long been dead. How many years have they been trying to give birth to at least something? I hope, at least a year or two later they will have something.

Mocsad

Jun 4, 2017
LOL they pull this off again in the day of the deadline set up for no other than themselfs and ask people to tell whether quality or quantity is more important... And they tell it on deadline.... Honestly if u can't deliver on time you should know at least 3days earlier, yet they tell the supporters after the deadline that they couldn't finish... I also like the art but It's kind of a surprise for me that they kept going with the project considering the fact that they barely made any progress... And still they dare to pull this off, bet they're going for a lifetime long project ;)

Alcolaw

Apr 16, 2017
LOL they pull this off again in the day of the deadline set up for no other than themselfs and ask people to tell whether quality or quantity is more important... And they tell it on deadline.... Honestly if u can't deliver on time you should know at least 3days earlier, yet they tell the supporters after the deadline that they couldn't finish... I also like the art but It's kind of a surprise for me that they kept going with the project considering the fact that they barely made any progress... And still they dare to pull this off, bet they're going for a lifetime long project ;)
Yeah I mean, they claim in the comments that they're 10% of the way there, but they've been doing this for what? 3 years?

At this rate, I could probably bulk up, cut, get accepted and move to Oxford to study then bang Emma Watson herself while I'm there before they finish this fucking game.

Mocsad

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah I mean, they claim in the comments that they're 10% of the way there, but they've been doing this for what? 3 years?

At this rate, I could probably bulk up, cut, get accepted and move to Oxford to study then bang Emma Watson herself while I'm there before they finish this fucking game.
I think it's 2 years :p before that they were making a mod for akabur's witch trainer. So the thing is they lured in supporters with a popular project and than tried to took over it.... Well since Sad Crab is a "team" I think it's fucking ridiculous that they work even slower than akabur alone....

LiefdeJood

Sep 13, 2017
I think it's 2 years :p before that they were making a mod for akabur's witch trainer. So the thing is they lured in supporters with a popular project and than tried to took over it.... Well since Sad Crab is a "team" I think it's fucking ridiculous that they work even slower than akabur alone....
Unfair comparison imo. The quality of sad crabs works is 329048092349328 times higher than Akaburs. That said, they dont get fucking shit done

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Unfair comparison imo. The quality of sad crabs works is 329048092349328 times higher than Akaburs. That said, they dont get fucking shit done
The only thing of quality they've managed in the last 2 years is some rather good art. Still that art feels like what, a couple of weeks of work tops for a good artist? Other than that, it's a mess.

What this game really needs is someone with a better vision and management skills to be in charge of it. And a half-decent translator. Clearly they have the coder/artist talent required to make a good game.

LiefdeJood

Sep 13, 2017
The only thing of quality they've managed in the last 2 years is some rather good art. Still that art feels like what, a couple of weeks of work tops for a good artist? Other than that, it's a mess.

What this game really needs is someone with a better vision and management skills to be in charge of it. And a half-decent translator. Clearly they have the coder/artist talent required to make a good game.

Very fair point. I just don't want see it getting compared to the shitty art of akabur.

Their arts is amazing. They just suck at everything else. I'd just drop this dev and see if the game is anything good a few years from now.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
At last i tried this shi... game! Two years of work and nothing but beautiful backgrounds and tons of text. Well... Their writer suffers from graphomania in the terminal stage. That's all I can say for now. LOL.
And remember, they didn't even finish their mod for the original WT.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Good time of the day to all who follow Sad Crab team, it is time for another small new update. April is continuing its marsh, and we continue our development.

For now we are focusing on the Overtime mechanic. Of which you still have no clue about. But we are still not prepared to tell you more… At least not this time. All the art for the mechanic is ready, mechanic itself as well as the texts are being implemented. The first part is already in testing, but there are still many things to do.

We also continue our work with emotions. For example, in the waifu branches, since what we had previously, was the temporary placeholders that didn’t go well with the atmosphere of the game. The main storyline, too, continues its crawl. Emotions, additions to the plot, and the editing of all that, will require a lot of work with the translation. But I will make sure that translation stays up to date with the original version, though the editing of the translation will most likely be added only to the next version.

We also continue to add text to Sonya’s mechanics - the base of the in game knowledge and tutorial systems. In the coming release it won’t be fully implemented. But even the fragments that you will see, will be enough to judge the usefulness of the system.

Also as a small tease, we are showing some of our special art. Next version will be public. It will be different from the last one with some polishing touches, overtime and Sonya mechanics. Something special will be waiting for our patrons in the future 0.1B release. But for now it will to remain as a secret. But art may give you some idea..

Poll:

One of the main attributes of the adult games - are adult scenes (surprising, we know). And many games treat that aspect differently. Some use full-blown animations, others use 3D, some time in the past people used flash with tons of buttons, and the everlasting VNs just use image sets. And so we come to the question at hand: what type of erotic scenes do you prefer?

1. Scene - is a good background to the action, which you earn and enjoy the result of your efforts.
2. Prefer to have full control of the scene, so I get to use various angles and poses.
3. I prefer to have some control over the scene. Choose tempo and steps. Full manual control for me.
4. Most interested in setting the overall direction of the scene. Like our a vector on general direction or behaviour.
5. Prefer to not just watch, but actually interact with the scene. It is a game after all.
6. Full integration of scenes into the game, so that they have their own secrets and styles of play through.

Vote 6 is in the lead with around 50% of votes.

ynsygt

Aug 3, 2017
How can i earn coin in this game? I need to repair mine or buy a new broom but i don't have any coins.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes